DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Proud Country Gal

Not all who wander are lost...
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This is the father of one of my daughter's friends.

Brian's last known whereabouts were in Dublin Georgia on July 6th. If anyone has any information or has seen him after that day please contact local law enforcement or his family. Thank you.

Brian Samples Missing

Attachments

• 67608244_420378915355437_8354954259766181888_n.jpg
    67608244_420378915355437_8354954259766181888_n.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 67195465_422944281765567_8944837785596985344_n.jpg
    67195465_422944281765567_8944837785596985344_n.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 65
who was last to see him? what were the circumstances such that he felt he was going to be robbed? By whom? Someone he knew? Why? Was that sense legitimate? Has that scenario been vetted? Is there family looking for him? He has been missing 25 days. Where was he? access to vehicles? firearms? Money? a phone? Is his phone still on?

He has been missing since July 6. His family came to East Dublin looking for answers.

Family members of a man missing since July 6 are in East Dublin trying to find answers.
His sister said he is from Buford but was living at a rehabilitation facility in Dodge County. He recently relapsed and left the facility.

The last known contact with him was a cell phone call to a friend on July 6. Duncan said Samples indicated that he thought he was in danger, but she declined to elaborate so as not to interfere with the police investigation.

He never checked out of the hotel and his car and other belongings were left behind.

I noticed his last name right away because it's a local name. But I thought he was from Dublin and wondered if they had Samples down there. It makes sense he's actually from Buford. That said I hope they find him safely and quickly! This is NOT the first man to go missing around here recently.

I follow their FB page and they post frequently and I've shared some stuff from it. But it's not real concrete updates. I don't know what if anything is really being done to help find this man by law enforcement. I think it's really hard when you can't pinpoint who and where they were last.

Buford native missing for more than 6 weeks from middle Georgia

She says her son moved to Dublin, Ga. from Buford a year ago and entered rehab to help with drugs and alcohol -- with his 1-year-old grandson in mind.

"He said he never wanted him to know him like his children knew him," Patsy explained.

Samples' family says after going through rehab at Jay Bird Springs Treatment Center, he stayed in the area and was residing at the Red Carpet Inn in Dublin.

His mother said shortly before they last heard from him, he received an insurance check from a car accident.

"I would guess around $2,000, I think. And it was for like pain and suffering, I guess, from the wreck. I don't know if that had anything to do with this or not."

2 minute Video and article, his aunt is an angel! Such heartbreak. Fantastic job by the family to keep this in the news in every way that they can think of. Moo

***ki Br***on, whose nephew Brian Samples has been missing since July 6, came to East Dublin on Wednesday to search for him. He was last seen at the Red Carpet Inn there.

https://www.macon.com/latest-news/article234277897.html

Sister of missing man believes body found in East Dublin is her brother

The family of a man last seen at an East Dublin motel believes a body found last week near the motel is him.

Brian Samples, 43, was last seen alive on July 6 at the Red Carpet Inn in East Dublin. On Wednesday, law enforcement officers searching a thickly wooded area about a quarter of a mile behind the motel found human remains, East Dublin Police Chief Bill Luecke confirmed Monday.

He said the body has been turned over to the GBI crime lab for DNA testing to confirm the identity. He said he expects to hear back in a couple of weeks. The searchers were looking for Samples when the body was found, he said.

Samples’ sister, Lori Duncan, said she believes it is him.

Sister of missing man believes body found in East Dublin is her brother

His sister and Aunt were so instrumental in the searches, and reaching out to the community for assistance it appears.

You guys made a difference!

Blessings to the entire family and his children and all those who loved him. It looks like it will be Brian, and hoping that this is a high-priority which will be solved as a case in the near future. And those responsible will be brought to Justice.

Moo

Brian Samples Missing

Such moving posts on Brian Samples Missing fb page...the family is leaning on their loving and strong faith they have in God to get through this trying time in their lives.

As of Nov 1, (according to post) there still has not been DNA confirmation that the body found is Brian. The family states as soon as they get an answer they will update everyone. They also state this is still an ongoing investigation & ask if anyone knows anything that may help solve this case to please contact LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back