Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That lack of a Thanks button is driving me crazy!!

I know. My heart is broken. I think it hits so hard because these could have been anybody's mom and dad, anybody's grandparents. Good, everyday people that any of us might know, people who were innocent. They weren't looking for trouble. It's not fair, and it never is. (Sorry to be negative, just not holding it together well right now.)

I've not been posting but hanging on every word. I'm just heartbroken. To think he just wanted the car of his dreams. RIP Bud and June. Peace please be to the family. :rose::rose: Justice please prevail.

BTW, I live in Texas, and we had an elderly couple murdered here in the town I live in last month-killers were hired help.
Wonder how many other such murders are happening that we don't see on WS.

I hope God has a beautiful shiny Mustang waiting for Mr. Runion. Ugh. I really hate this outcome.

Have been following... :rose: :rose:

My heart is breaking for the Runion family and I pray :please: God gives them strength to process this. However, I am so very thankful they were found as so many never are.

I knew it was going to turn out this way even though I hoped it wouldn't. For those that followed the Bosma case, yep, I think we were all thinking the exact same thing. So sad about this. :(

May God surround the Runion family with comfort and peace.

I know. My heart is broken. I think it hits so hard because these could have been anybody's mom and dad, anybody's grandparents. Good, everyday people that any of us might know, people who were innocent. They weren't looking for trouble. It's not fair, and it never is. (Sorry to be negative, just not holding it together well right now.)

I know the Sheriff said the Towns family is a good family there .. they must be equally as shocked and devastated in a small community like that.
Prayers for them all.

How does a guy who has practically or no criminal history leap to 2 murders?
He just never got caught before, until now. This was too smooth and planned to be the first time.

There is no punishment strong enough to remedy the murder of two innocent old people.... over a few thousand lousy dollars?

Pure evil!

:( I am so sad for the Runion family. So unfair.

I am shocked, so he placed a fake ad with the hopes of luring someone to rob and kill them?

This is b*** sh!%. I am so angry and sad at the same time.

These poor people should be enjoying their beautiful life together, enjoying their kid,s their grandkids, retirement. What could they have possibly done to deserve this?

What a who did this to them. I am disgusted.

Anyone have a link to the recorded press conference? I can't seem to find it now that it's off of live stream.

Exactly, Galadriel. My thoughts precisely. I really have no words right now that could do justice for what I feel.

This crap will continue until theres some accountability from Craigslist. That place is like the wild west. Unmonitored. They need to have verification process that is strict enough to only allow legit ads. If Craigslist thinks they stopped prostitution on their site, they are wrong. They just forced scumbags to be more creative.

Why are sites like that allowed to persist! Because scumbags demand it, thats why. I know the people are the bad ones doing the bad deeds, but do we really need to make it so easy to bait naive, innocent, trusting people?

Did it say how much cash they had on their person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3