Found Deceased GA - Charlene Baggette, 58, East Cobb, 23 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
been dealing with my parents health but wanted to bump up for Charlene. My son said he saw a flyer posted on a mail place.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Usually when a car and person disappear, one may initially suspect the car & person are in a body of water. There aren't too many lakes in the immediate area that would be prone to a car careening off the roadway and submerge completely. However, I would suggest the following:

1. Highland Lake, especially on Loch Highland Pkwy (between Shallowford & Sandy Plains)
2. Spring Lake, near Post Oak Tritt/Wileo
3. Mitchell Lake, near Johnson Ferry/Shallowford

The gap between LKA and the cell phone ping is less supportive to this theory, though.

Usually when a car and person disappear, one may initially suspect the car & person are in a body of water. There aren't too many lakes in the immediate area that would be prone to a car careening off the roadway and submerge completely. However, I would suggest the following:

1. Highland Lake, especially on Loch Highland Pkwy (between Shallowford & Sandy Plains)
2. Spring Lake, near Post Oak Tritt/Wileo
3. Mitchell Lake, near Johnson Ferry/Shallowford

The gap between LKA and the cell phone ping is less supportive to this theory, though.
Sorry, I have been away and not attempting to check more into this with questions. My daddy passed and I am fine...84 cancer. Websleuths can be one of many that help me find my normal.

Sooo...I did notice a road near where she went missing doesn't have guard rails and the kudzu(spelling) was out of control but that road has a lot of traffic that time of morning. I know most times you can see if a car goes off the road but not always. I have been meaning to check the weather in the area that day. I am also willing to walk this unnamed road if not alone. I can say it is between Johnson Ferry Road and near the last places she was seen. I might can find it on my GPS or I can receive it.

Charlene Lee Baggette, 59, was last seen around 9:30 a.m. on*June 23 on Lassiter Road*in East Cobb.

She was driving a 2003 Mazda Miata with the Georgia license plate number G0NTPLS.

*http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/local/police-belive-skeletal-remains-are-missing-woman/309289390

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Was just coming to post

http://patch.com/georgia/marietta/b...ail&utm_term=police & fire&utm_campaign=alert

I need to look at my gps as I believe this may have been one of the roads I traveled down and wanted to walk it has lots of traffic. The kudzu(spelling) is so thick a car could go through and disappear. I am not sure if the whole road had guardrails, I did see some if it did was covered in Kudzu.

Cobb County police believe the skeletal remains found Friday are those of a woman missing since June.

The body was found inside a car in a wooded ravine off Steinhauer Road and Trickum Road in Cobb County.

This morning, a family friend reportedly found the car and called police.

Family members say it looks like she lost control on a curve in the road, hit a tree and flipped over into a steep ravine.

:( How sad.

My heart goes out to the family..
I didn't know them but being so close to where I know live and the recent passing of my daddy...I am just so sad for the family and friends.

My heart goes out to the family..
I didn't know them but being so close to where I know live and the recent passing of my daddy...I am just so sad for the family and friends.

I'm with you completely...

And ((((((((LisaWL7TR)))))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads