Found Deceased GA - David Blake, 25, Kennesaw National Battlefield Park, 8 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in Atlanta and have never seen this. Looks like Monks. I don't think that is for him. I think he wanted an adventure more like Chris McCandless. His pics with his family he looks so uncomfortable pent up.I

Yeah, it's a monastery about an hour away. It came up in another case I'm following; apparently they have a retreat center where you can spend some time if you're questing spiritually. Not a cult but it did make me wonder.

It does sound like there's a lot of tension between him and his family.

Yeah, it's a monastery about an hour away. It came up in another case I'm following; apparently they have a retreat center where you can spend some time if you're questing spiritually. Not a cult but it did make me wonder.

It does sound like there's a lot of tension between him and his family.
I wish he would write us back on here he can set his side of the story straight. I don't think that is going to happen though.

His brother updated everyone on the Go Fund Me Site 22 hours ago (today being August 15). He said they are using a Private Investigator and although a lot of ground has been covered he released no info on any leads.

Any knew ideas on this one. No signs of anything that I've seen from the family. Alive dead who knows.

I think that David had some type of conflict with his family and decided to leave for some time but may have been a victim of foul play later on his travel. I think the family knows more about this situation than they have revealed to the public.

I think that David had some type of conflict with his family and decided to leave for some time but may have been a victim of foul play later on his travel. I think the family knows more about this situation than they have revealed to the public.
Sounds right to me maybe they will give us a real update at somepoint.

Today marks 6 months since he disappeared. Let's keep hoping for a positive outcome.
I put this message on his mom's Facebook page no response. *mod snip mother is a victim*>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back