GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gotta be drug dealers... Even the mafia had more compassion than dealers seeking revenge.

Remember the Escobedo murders (FL turnpike)in 2006? Drug dealers killed the entire family, including a 3 and 4 yr old.

The press conference has been delayed until 5 pm. It's raining here so that may be why.

I too am suspecting there was more then one person. And I suspect IMO Heinze Jr is involved somehow or has some knowledge of who did it.

Per HLN "breaking news": Jr is not cooperating now (this is new); Jr put shotgun from the home into his trunk (we already knew that); Jr has not been eliminated as a suspect (we had deduced that from the sheriff's earlier roundabout comments).

While Jr is reportedly not cooperating, he does have an attorney so that could be due to the attorney's advice.

Gotta be drug dealers... Even the mafia had more compassion than dealers seeking revenge.

Remember the Escobedo murders (FL turnpike)in 2006? Drug dealers killed the entire family, including a 3 and 4 yr old.

I will admit I know nothing about drug dealers other than what I read but I have never understood if they are big drug dealers why they live in such poor living conditions.

The drug dealers that have been arrested in a surrounding county from me have very nice homes and well manicured lawns.

And if this family were just low level drug dealers I just cant see why someone would want to come in there and murder men, women and children. Maybe someone in that home tried to stiff a higher up drug dealer out of drugs or money.

I sure hope we hear something soon.

imo

I will admit I know nothing about drug dealers other than what I read but I have never understood if they are big drug dealers why they live in such poor living conditions.

The drug dealers that have been arrested in a surrounding county from me have very nice homes and well manicured lawns.

And if this family were just low level drug dealers I just cant see why someone would want to come in there and murder men, women and children. Maybe someone in that home tried to stiff a higher up drug dealer out of drugs or money.

I sure hope we hear something soon.

imo

A man was murdered in this town earlier this year for a bicycle. You never know what will motivate one to commit murder. The murders of this entire family seem to be full of rage and vengeance. Drugs or any number of other things can motivate such rage, imo.

I have not kept up with this case. Do we know in detail how they were killed? I have only read that they were beaten - it seems incredible that you could beat 7 people to death. If that is the case, it has to be more than one perp.

Per HLN "breaking news": Jr is not cooperating now (this is new); Jr put shotgun from the home into his trunk (we already knew that); Jr has not been eliminated as a suspect (we had deduced that from the sheriff's earlier roundabout comments).

While Jr is reportedly not cooperating, he does have an attorney so that could be due to the attorney's advice.
Things are just not looking up for this guy. If he's acting on advice of his attorney, it just isn't looking like he's totally innocent in this case.

I have not kept up with this case. Do we know in detail how they were killed? I have only read that they were beaten - it seems incredible that you could beat 7 people to death. If that is the case, it has to be more than one perp.

If they were beaten, it would take more than one person IMHO to go into a home with 9 family members in it and beat them.
We had 2 murders the weekend before so we have 10 in a matter of 1 week. Very strange around here to say the least...

Never ever thought this would happen in this small town. Yes I am a local.

Me either but remember back in 2007. There were a record number of murders in this small town. 16 or more I think. I'll have to look that up. Imo, the soaring rate of prescription drug abuse here has a lot to do with it. Never have this many been murdered at one time and the number of murders in 2007 was unheard of until then. In the past, this town could go an entire year with only one or two murders. Times are changing in the Golden Isles.

Actually there are 9 victims total.

8 have died with a small child is in critical condition but improving.

I don't believe it is going to turnout that they were beaten. It has been said that the 19 year old victim was shot. I think they were all shot in the head.

I think whomever the perp is came in there with weapons drawn and made them all become compliant. May have even told the two older men if they didn't do what they said they would shoot the kids first.

I'd like to know if they were tied and bound.

imo

Actually there are 9 victims total.

8 have died with a small child is in critical condition but improving.

I don't believe it is going to turnout that they were beaten. It has been said that the 19 year old victim was shot. I think they were all shot in the head.

I think whomever the perp is came in there with weapons drawn and made them all become compliant. May have even told the two older men if they didn't do what they said they would shoot the kids first.

I'd like to know if they were tied and bound.

imo

Thanks OBE. Most certainly drug-related, IMHO.

Kathy Clock, administrative assistant to Joseph Iannicelli, who owns the New Hope Plantation mobile home park, said not all nine of the victims lived in Toler Sr.'s small trailer, but all stayed there at times. They were planning to move because they needed more space.
People who knew Toler Sr., who went by Rusty, said he was loyal and loved his children.
"Rusty took care of family," Clock said. "If you needed a place to sleep, there was a place to sleep."
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/national_and_world/story/833482.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back