GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 911 caller reports. (taken from transcript) (snip) Orlinski: Margaret Orlinsky. (I live in 145). He’s just screaming. (Inaudible) My dogs will bite. He’s got a dog out there, too, on the porce, that may bite. I’m going to have to try to contain him. (unsnip) Then later in the call she says this (snip) Orlinski: He said he didn’t give a [expletive] about the dog, but the dog, but the dog will..

Dispatcher: OK, there is a dog on the scene that will bite.

Orlinski: He may. He’s usually very gentle. He doesn’t like some people. (Inaudible) (unsnip)
There is no dog barking as the maintence guy is trying to free it from where it is tied (with rope or something that can be cut with a knife) ,as it not heard in the 911 call and it was right there with officers approaching. If anyone else heard the dog let me know. Transcript again for convenience http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-31/story/transcript_and_audio_911_calls_in_brunswick_massacre_released

Can't figure out how the police chase is related Soul. Do you know who was shot?

Here is something questionable from brunswhich for ya! http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-05-13/story/man_shot_in_mcintosh_county_after_police_chase I really was not going to bring this up but....
There is not anything questionable about this story. The suspect attempted to run over police officers, putting their life in danger. If anything, those officers need more target practice and additional EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operation Course) to keep in practice for the maneuvers they use to stop a vehicle.

This police chase has nothing to do with this case.

http://police.glynncounty-ga.org/fo...5_Manner_of_Death_Press_Release-_New_Hope.pdf

Here is the official press release issued today from Glynn County Police Department.

Just to clarify something I read earlier...

Matt Doering is the Chief of Glynn County Police Department

Wayne Bennett is the Glynn County Sheriff

They perform different jobs for the county.

I still say job well done to Glynn County Police Department & supporting agencies!

It isnt related is is just I posted it because of the questions surrounding that issue . I was looking for the link that said how many times that boy was shot and I dont remember myself. But here is another one from Glynn co. http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-05-18/story/autopsy_to_be_conducted_in_glynn_county_jail_death
That one would fall under the Glynn County Sheriff's Department and to be honest... I've always thought Wayne Bennet was shady.

It is hard to imagine that one man alone could kill all these people. I can imagine it could be done though, if they were all asleep. If the murder weapon was a hammer, one blow would knock someone out and quiet them. After incapacitating them this way, he could go back and beat each one until he was confident they were dead. The police said two pieces of evidence link Guy, Jr. to the crime. Imo, this was his hammer (he worked construction) with DNA of the victims and his clothes with the same.

I don't think the motive was the 25,000 settlement that was won. It was being appealed so not available to Jr. at the time of the killing. Also, why not just stage a hunting, fishing accident of his father only if he wanted that money. No reason to take out the whole family. I think it was a drug induced rage that led to the killings if it was Guy, Jr. that did it. I don't put too much value in the fact that he sounded so distraught when he made the 911 call. He could have a lot of remorse hours after killing them. Maybe wished he could take it all back by then.

It is hard to imagine that one man alone could kill all these people. I can imagine it could be done though, if they were all asleep. If the murder weapon was a hammer, one blow would knock someone out and quiet them. After incapacitating them this way, he could go back and beat each one until he was confident they were dead. The police said two pieces of evidence link Guy, Jr. to the crime. Imo, this was his hammer (he worked construction) with DNA of the victims and his clothes with the same.

I don't think the motive was the 25,000 settlement that was won. It was being appealed so not available to Jr. at the time of the killing. Also, why not just stage a hunting, fishing accident of his father only if he wanted that money. No reason to take out the whole family. I think it was a drug induced rage that led to the killings if it was Guy, Jr. that did it. I don't put too much value in the fact that he sounded so distraught when he made the 911 call. He could have a lot of remorse hours after killing them. Maybe wished he could take it all back by then.

Where did you hear it was going to be appealed? If it was an insurance settlement for damages on the home he owned then they were agreeing to give him $25K. They would tell him first what the settlement amount was going to be before they forward the check to him.

As I have said before I do not believe in coincidences in murder cases and there were way too many coincidences already stacking up against JR and this just adds to it, imo.

The timing is uncanny.

imo

Where did you hear it was going to be appealed? If it was an insurance settlement for damages on the home he owned then they were agreeing to give him $25K. They would tell him first what the settlement amount was going to be before they forward the check to him.

As I have said before I do not believe in coincidences in murder cases and there were way too many coincidences already stacking up against JR and this just adds to it, imo.

The timing is uncanny.

imo

It was some sort of lawsuit in which the Magistrate Court of Mcintosh County (Darien, GA) awarded the money to Guy Heinze Sr. Whoever lost the suit is appealing the award.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/08/georgia.killings/

Would we be able to find the court documents anywhere? He recently lost the trailer and it was sold by the lot owner for unpaid lot rent so how does that work if it was for an insurance claim? Or did the settlement have to do with the lot owner selling his trailer ?

Usually when people hear they have a financial windfall, such as the $25K insurance settlememnt, they start making plans for it. Guy, jr may have ask for (or demanded) a share of it and was turned down by his dad. Maybe because of drugs, etc the group also voted Guy, jr "off the Island" and he wasn't moving with them the following week. Far fetched but possible. Rejection+drugs+rage=devastation.

I think he drugged them all, wait until they slept and then beat them in a fit of rage caused by drugs ... most likely meth.

I think he believes everyone was dead when he left for a while to go to see his brother and clear his head.

I totally believe he acted alone. He is a monster.
Who the heck beats their family to death, including a 3-year-old? Sick *advertiser censored*

Would we be able to find the court documents anywhere? He recently lost the trailer and it was sold by the lot owner for unpaid lot rent so how does that work if it was for an insurance claim? Or did the settlement have to do with the lot owner selling his trailer ?

Was that Heinz? I know Rusty was the one renting the single wide that they lived in. I believe the rent including lot rent was $425 or close to that.

Wasn't it Rusty that had there in the park a long time and had done work for the park and had worked at Aero-Plant for about 20 years but had recently been laid off? Or do I have it backwards?

I am not sure how he would win a lawsuit for the home. I don't think it is the same home that the park owner said they took for past rent if he was able to get a settlement of $25K from the Judge. I have never heard of anyone just being able to take a home due to past lot rent payments. They can take them to small claims court to recover their money and evict them.

imo

It was GuySr who had been locked out of his home and moved in with Rusty's family. I searched for a link for you I got side tracked I didnt find one with that information in it but i did find a link with all kinds of over looked information. This link mentions bodies being in the kitchen which blows the they were all asleep thing out of the water. http://www.thebrunswicknews.com/open_access/newhopeplantationslayings/CRIME-SCENE-083109 And this link is just awsome. I am not sure if it was posted already.http://www.thebrunswicknews.com/open_access/newhopeplantationslayings/

That article is the first I have read that mentioned the kitchen. I expected the living room because people were prob sleeping in there.
This is so sad.

I believe the sheriff knows what he's talking about, but if he beat 8 people to death plus beat the young child, why wasn't he covered in blood? Have his bloody clothes been found, the weapon? I would think even his shoes would be covered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back