GUILTY GA - Emani Moss, 10, starved, body burned, Gwinnett County, 2 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tiffany Moss Trial Verdict 04/29/19

The Daily Debrief: Aaron Keller & Panel Discuss the Tiffany Moss Trial 04/29/19

Kaitlyn Ross 11Alive‏Verified account @kaitlynross1 4h4 hours ago
Back in court for the Tiffany Moss murder trial this morning - jurors have already handed out a note - not sure if it’s a question ? The jurors are debating if she should get life with parole, life without parole, or the death penalty. #11Alive

Kaitlyn Ross 11Alive‏Verified account @kaitlynross1 3h3 hours ago
#BREAKING: there is a penalty verdict in the Tiffany Moss murder trial. She’s already been found guilty of murder and the jury is deciding between life with parole, life without parole, or the death penalty. Decision has to be unanimous for death #11Alive

#BREAKING: the jury has sentenced Tiffany Moss to DEATH in the death of her 10 year old stepdaughter Emani. Her father plead guilty to felony murder and is serving life without parole. #11Alive

Tiffany Moss DID NOT REACT as the Judge read that she was sentenced to the death penalty. The jurors did not react. Emani’s grandmother slowly breathed out #11Alive

Tiffany Moss is not looking at the jury as they each say their verdict is the death penalty in the case. #11Alive

Tiffany Moss’ mother and sister are NOT in the courtroom. They were here every single day until she was found guilty. #11Alive

District Attorney and Assistant District Attorney are looking intently at the jurors as they each say they voted to sentence Tiffany Moss to death. #11Alive

Aungelique Proctor‏Verified account @aungeliquefox5 3h3 hours ago
#BREAKING Jury has a verdict in the Tiffany Moss death penalty trial. @FOX5Atlanta – at Gwinnett County Justice and Administration Center

D5aBpeyXsAAZU5e.jpg
D5aBqBVXoAA10ua.jpg

Tiffany Moss says she has no questions or issues after the jury sentences her to death, “no sir, your honor” #11Alive

Jurors have been excused. #11Alive

Tiffany Moss is standing for the judge to impose the sentence. “The jury has found you guilty and sentenced you to death.” #11Alive

The date of execution is scheduled for June 7-June 14 of 2019. #11Alive

That’s June of this year. Tiffany Moss is scheduled to die in 2 months. #11Alive

There will be an automatic review of the case and she has the right to file an appeal. #11Alive

Kaitlyn Ross 11Alive Retweeted
Cheryl Preheim‏Verified account @CherylPreheim 3h3 hours ago
#TiffanyMoss now becomes the only woman on Georgia death row. #11Alive

Standby attorney just told us he WILL appeal Tiffany Moss’ death penalty conviction. Says he already sees obvious grounds for appeal #11Alive

July deliberated for 3 hours to find her guilty. About 2.5 hours to sentence her to death. Entire trial only lasted 7 days. #11Alive

Kaitlyn Ross 11Alive‏Verified account @kaitlynross1 2h2 hours ago
Social worker just walked out of court carrying all of the clothes Tiffany Moss wore at trial. She must already be back in her jail jumpsuit #11Alive

Jeff Kirchmeier‏ @JLKirchmeier 2h2 hours ago
Jury delivers death sentence for Tiffany Moss, who represented herself at trial, in Emani Moss killing: https://buff.ly/2GMOOCf #deathpenalty

d0_bKdYr

Emani’s grandmother just walked out of the court. She did not want to talk to the media but said she thinks Emani got justice. “I give it all to God. He took care of it” #11Alive

Emani’s Grandmother was very overwhelmed as she left. Said it was all just too much. #11Alive

On the quick execution date - District Attorney Danny Porter says there is “no chance she will be put to death in 2019”. The date has to be set by law but there will be an automatic appeal #11Alive

District Attorney Danny Porter says this is the fastest death penalty deliberation he’s ever seen. #11Alive

Tiffany Moss Penalty Phase Verdict & Sentencing 04/30/19

Every one of these cases (Illinois, Kansas, Texas, Georgia) have the same component where the state continues sending the child back to be tortured and killed. Folks, the reunification plan at all cost is costing too much.

Reactions: byo
I just watched the dad testify and I don't get it. She was a teacher at one point, he was a hard worker and they had a beautiful family. I wonder if watching the entire trial will even be worth it. I kept feeling sorry for the dad but I don't know why. Maybe watching the rest of it will make that go away.

Her execution is set for June but I imagine it will be years before it happens.
If this were California it would be 20 to 40 years before her date with the needle.

In one of the photos it appears she's working a little smirk.

The depths of this kind of evil are incomprehensible.

delete

I can't believe the defendant represented herself in a death penalty trial!

Last edited:
question ... why is the defendant sitting there listening to the verdict without counsel present?

She represented herself and I use the word represented very loosely. She did no opening or closing, called no witnesses and did no cross-examinations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladjusik
Back