GA - Ex-POTUS Donald Trump and others indicted, 13 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, Aug 2023 *4 guilty* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"A motions hearing will be held on Tuesday morning regarding an open records dispute against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis."

and

"The lawsuit was initially filed in January after Merchant questioned DA Fani Willis about her relationship with former special prosecutor Nathan Wade. The suit claims the DA’s Office failed to provide requested Wade-related documents."

"A motions hearing will be held on Tuesday morning regarding an open records dispute against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis."

and

"The lawsuit was initially filed in January after Merchant questioned DA Fani Willis about her relationship with former special prosecutor Nathan Wade. The suit claims the DA’s Office failed to provide requested Wade-related documents."

Since I can not access the link - is this for Tuesday, Sept. 10th?? TIA! :)

Since I can not access the link - is this for Tuesday, Sept. 10th?? TIA! :)

It looks like the article has been updated. And even though I saw the original article when I posted it yesterday, it looks like they apparently meant the motions hearing was earlier this week. (I thought it would be next Tuesday. In order to not go over the 10% quoting rule, I'll PM you with a copy of the article since you can't access it.)

Relevant info from the article as it currently stands:
Fulton County Judge Rachel Krause denied a motion to dismiss a lawsuit over open records against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and her office.

Judge Krause also approved a motion to release Willis from the case in her individual capacity, but she will stay on the case in her capacity as district attorney.

The judge also scheduled an evidentiary hearing to determine what documents exist and gather more evidence. Attorneys also intend to subpoena witnesses who might have managed the Open Act request sent to the office.

Judge Krause and the lawyers agreed to hold the evidentiary hearing on Sept. 19.

Sounds as if the remaining 8 charges are going to proceed ...

Judge McAfee on Thursday said that the two dropped charges fell under federal jurisdiction, rather than under Georgia state law.
The dropped charges against Trump include conspiracy to commit false documents and conspiracy to commit forgery, according to court documents.

Judge McAfee allowed the rest of the case to move forward, including eight charges against Trump, out of the original 13.

So - according to the article above and this quote from it:

President Trump and his legal team in Georgia have prevailed once again,” Sadow said in a statement. “The trial court has decided that counts 15 and 27 in the indictment must be quashed/dismissed.”

And - so - everyone charged with counts 15 & 27 get it dismissed, correct? :)

edited to add - I believe the "others" get counts 11 & 15 dismissed.... confused - yes! :rolleyes:

Is there a link to the actual Court order on the dismissed charges. The one's on X just show the first page & I would like to see the whole thing so I have the right count #s dismissed... TIA if anyone can provide that! :)

Is there a link to the actual Court order on the dismissed charges. The one's on X just show the first page & I would like to see the whole thing so I have the right count #s dismissed... TIA if anyone can provide that! :)

It looks like Wiki has updated the charges, to show the 8 that are remaining. It has struck through the ones that have been dismissed.

It also shows what the other accused are still charged with.

a.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like Wiki has updated the charges, to show the 8 that are remaining. It has struck through the ones that have been dismissed.

It also shows what the other accused are still charged with.

View attachment 530915

Thanks - but that doesn't help with the other defendants....

Next hearing I have is on 9/19/24 for Roman's Evidentiary hearing. And oral arguments in Appellate Court on 12/5/24.

Thanks - but that doesn't help with the other defendants....

Next hearing I have is on 9/19/24 for Roman's Evidentiary hearing. And oral arguments in Appellate Court on 12/5/24.

The chart in the link shows all the defendants. trump is just at the top of the chart. Scroll halfway down the Wiki link, there are three charts.

Mike Roman still has 6 of the original 7 charges against him.

(if that is what you mean)

The chart in the link shows all the defendants. trump is just at the top of the chart. Scroll halfway down the Wiki link, there are three charts.

Mike Roman still has 6 of the original charges against him.

Actually for Roman I have 5....

vs. Michael A. Roman (51/now 52) (lawyer) indicted & charged (8/14/23) with 1 count of violation of the Georgia RICO Act (1), 1 count of conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer (9), 2 counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the 1st degree (11 & 17) [Count 11 was dismissed 9/12/24], 2 counts of conspiracy to commit false statements & writings (13 & 19) & 1 count of filing false documents (15) [Count 15 was dismissed 9/12/24]. (total 5 counts). Bond $50K. Surrendered 8/25/23. Plead not guilty (9/2/23) & waived arraignment.

I will post what I have for all of them - but I can not right now - getting ready for an appointment. Later! :)

Here is what wikipedi has for Roman:

2 1 2 1 7
Mike Roman campaign staff 1 2 1 2 1 7

He had a total of 7 - 2 were dismissed just yesterday 9/12/24 - so 5 counts still left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83
Back