GUILTY GA - Four dead in Atlanta courthouse shooting, Brian Nichols on trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any updates y'all. I hate to think of this guy
running loose. SCARY!!!!
Does Georgia allow concealed carry(of firearms)? If so, I personally hope
he tries something with the wrong person...if ya know what I mean.

concernedperson said:
Do ya think it resembles Keystone Cops? It is appalling...

This is EXACTLY what I thought when I woke up and heard about the discovery of the car in the SAME garage (??????). When did the Keystone cops take over the Atlanta LE? Really, there is no excuse I can think of for the cops not finding that car HOURS before some alert citizen noticed it just sitting right there. They are going to have a LOT to answer for when this is all over.

Be careful when you are out and about, CP.

Casshew said:
Any news on this SOB? did they get him?

They did not. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: And now there has been a US Customs Agent shot and killed in N. Atlanta this morning...they don't know if it's related, but they are operating on the assumption that it is.

englishleigh said:
They did not. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: And now there has been a US Customs Agent shot and killed in N. Atlanta this morning...they don't know if it's related, but they are operating on the assumption that it is.

His body was found on Lenox Rd in Atlanta. Where is that?
His car is missing -- 94 blue pickup APG6121
His gun and badge are also missing

Cypros said:
His body was found on Lennox Rd in Atlanta. Where is that?
I hate to sound cold, and my heart goes out to the family of this customs officer... But at least now there is something to look for...car and tag wise.
This guy needs to be caught, it's obvious hes just going to keep killing.

This is just so weird. I was only in Atlanta once, for a conference about 1 1/2 years ago. I stayed in a hotel in the Buckhead area (where the Customs Officer's body has been found). One afternoon, I took the train into the city and visited the "Underground" Mall and the Coca-Cola Museum, both of which are right there at the same intersection as the courthouse. It is just so weird that the only two very limited areas of Atlanta that I saw are areas that are key in this case. Just a strange experience for someone who otherwise knows nothing about Atlanta, GA.

Cypros said:
His body was found on Lenox Rd in Atlanta. Where is that?
I have been watching CNN this morning ... the murder of the off duty customs agent has been confirmed to be connected to Nichols. Also he had not one but two deputy sheriffs guns!

Cypros,

According to CNN, Lennox Rd. is the area that Nichols is from. It does sound like it is related to me.

Has anyone heard if the customs agent lived in that area? Was the body found in a house?

From the report just on CNN, it sounded like, the custums agent was found behind a condo, it is showing live coverage there now.

concernedperson said:
...I hope they capture him and kill him...
I hope they shoot him dead in his tracks. I wouldn't take the chance of trying to take him alive. Too many people have been killed by this psychopath.

Can you imagine how his ex-girlfriend and her family feel right now. Hopefully, they are in hiding. I tell you that I would not be going out at all if I lived in Atlanta. This guy is a violent nut.

Breaking News.hostage situation currently in Quinette(sp?) county, north of Atlanta. Is it related to Nichols?

Customs officer's truck is in the parking lot, where Nichol's was apprehended

I can not believe that that took him alive, I really thought there would be a shoot out.

Concerned,

Nichols was captured in Gwinnett County after a brief hostage situation. Live shot of Nichol's currently on TV

CNN says they found him at an apartment complex, with another person inside who apparently was an acquaintance. They're showing live pictures of his arrest via chopper.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP
Back