GUILTY GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good point. For some reason I thought that they said that they were going to issue a statement, which is why people were waiting for one. But you're right, I can't imagine why they would.
Yeah I read that too, but now, probably after some thought and discussions amongst themselves (jmo), no one who knows Paul is answering the phone.

This suspect DOES seem to be made of teflon (nothing sticks) which has perhaps made him bold enough, almost entitled, to do something so outrageous. And then getting picked up for a DUI, only to be released hours after the triple murders occurred illustrates the confidence he must have in his being untouchable. There is so much going on here surrounding BR that we don’t know. I really hope that we learn about ALL of it and that the details about why don’t get buried because this perp is involved in so many complicated layers.

Has there been a determination of time of death published for Mr. Pierson and Mr. Valdez? Do we know when they were killed and how long they may have been dead in the back of that truck?

I had always thought that media would dig on this case.... but still *crickets*.

There are so many investigative reporters, and CNN world headquarters.. Vinnie Politan's new channel etc.. yet none are updating at all

Why?

I had always thought that media would dig on this case.... but still *crickets*.

There are so many investigative reporters, and CNN world headquarters.. Vinnie Politan's new channel etc.. yet none are updating at all

Why?

I think that this investigation is much larger than we can imagine at this point, and that there are multiple local, state and federal agencies involved in the details. That probably makes it very complicated and tangled. We may never know the layers, and we will have to be OK with that. All of that is IMHO.

I think that this investigation is much larger than we can imagine at this point, and that there are multiple local, state and federal agencies involved in the details. That probably makes it very complicated and tangled. We may never know the layers, and we will have to be OK with that. All of that is IMHO.

If there was some sort of covert operation going on, that involved "good guys" and "bad guys" in the mix, I can imagine the suspect may have assumed, in his panic, that Siller was part of the operation, and on the "other" team. IMO

I stepped away for awhile to watch a trial and decide to check in this morning and.....you people have not solved this thing yet?!
HaHa! Just kidding! You folks are amazing!
I have nothing really to add to the discussion other than this case gets stranger and stranger. I do believe, like others, there are ties and connections with government agencies and drug trafficking. It still reads like a police thriller novel.

If there was some sort of covert operation going on, that involved "good guys" and "bad guys" in the mix, I can imagine the suspect may have assumed, in his panic, that Siller was part of the operation, and on the "other" team. IMO

The panic being the p/u driver drove onto the 10th green at 2pm on a Saturday and got "stuck"?

This says all 3 victims were shot on the golf course. This story gets stranger and stranger with every new piece of info. Certainly doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Indictment: Victims were shot and killed at Cobb golf course

"Although short on detail, the indictment does provide a sequence of events previously undisclosed. All three victims were shot by Bryan Anthony Rhoden, 23, at the Pinetree County Club, Cobb prosecutors say. Two of the men had been taken there against their will in the bed of a Dodge pickup truck, bound and gagged with duct tape."

Last edited:
This says all 3 victims were shot on the golf course. This story gets stranger and stranger with every new piece of info. Certainly doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

"Although short on detail, the indictment does provide a sequence of events previously undisclosed. All three victims were shot by Bryan Anthony Rhoden, 23, at the Pinetree County Club, Cobb prosecutors say. Two of the men had been taken there against their will in the bed of a Dodge pickup truck, bound and gagged with duct tape."

Thx for the link. From it:

(Siller) "He had gone to the course’s 10th hole to find out why the white Dodge pickup was parked above a sand trap."

Parked.

Gee. What the heck. Weird.
That almost makes it sound like he drove those two bound guys there purposely to kill them at that spot and maybe Siller got in the way.

Gee. What the heck. Weird.
That almost makes it sound like he drove those two bound guys there purposely to kill them at that spot and maybe Siller got in the way.

Gamechanger, right?
Who was it on Jul 11, 2 weeks ago, who posted the truck did not get stuck because p/u trucks don't get stuck on berms?
Oh wait.
That was me.
How's about an atta boy and a fisty pump for your boy?

210705103543-01-gene-siller-pro-golfer-shot-killed-georgia-golf-course-screengrab-exlarge-169.jpg

Hmm... does it look stuck? It does to me.

Gamechanger, right?
Who was it on Jul 11, 2 weeks ago, who posted the truck did not get stuck because p/u trucks don't get stuck on berms?
Oh wait.
That was me.
How's about an atta boy and a fisty pump for your boy?

Hmmmm....the truck is definitely stuck, so no fist pump for that. HaHa!
Half an “Atta boy” because it’s at least half possible that the killer purposely drove them to this particular spot. But also that he’s just an awful driver and bad with directions.

Hmmmm....the truck is definitely stuck, so no fist pump for that. HaHa!
Half an “Atta boy” because it’s at least half possible that the killer purposely drove them to this particular spot. But also that he’s just an awful driver and bad with directions.

Considering all the unusual undisclosed issues with this case, having the stolen truck with two bodies end up in an active golf course in a pleasant suburb midday on a Saturday afternoon is not where you would expect a killer to dump the truck.

Unless perhaps he was being chased, or thought he was. Under the influence of drugs and paranoid. That would explain why he thought Siller was a threat.

Last edited:
This was my thought, but Pierson has multiple wounds so I think he may have been shot before he was put in the truck. The media has been known to get their facts wrong…

yeah I remember reading that PP and HV were already murdered by the time they got to the golf course. I am wondering if the media is taking the times listed on the police docs as gospel, when imo the times were just guesses because they didn’t know exactly when PP and HV were murdered.

Hmmm...

Pierson was shot multiple times, in the back, buttock, leg and arms, according to prosecutors. Valdez was killed by a shot to the head, the indictment states.

As he fled the scene, Rhoden hid the handgun used in the shootings and arranged for an unidentified individual to retrieve it for him, the indictment states. A spokesperson for Cobb’s district attorney did not know if that person has been charged.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back