GUILTY GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:
These guys are out of the country by now for sure. When organized criminals are just killing one another its one thing but when they're driving onto the country club and killing golf pros I have to believe that local society is going to tighten it up a bit right? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are out of the country by now for sure. When organized criminals are just killing one another its one thing but when they're driving onto the country club and killing golf pros I have to believe that local society is going to tighten it up a bit right? <modsnip>

<modsnip> Pruitt is in custody in South Carolina (and has been since September), so he’s not out of the country.

Research Offender -Public Access

Of course, Rhoden plays to "reasonable doubt", that he was not the one who killed these men. Let's hope that finally, his crime spree is over and that his luck of getting away has run out.

This horrible case strikes at the fear I have regarding crime - it can happen to ANYbody ANYwhere. Gene Siller was simply doing his job when he was gunned down on a country club golf course in the middle of the day. In my attempt to make some kind of sense of how this tragedy happened, I compiled a rudimentary timeline.

The details that we know so far as told to us through LE in MSM articles regarding the warrants,indictments, etc. are below.

- 7.3.21: 3 men were found shot to death near the 18th hole of Pinetree Country Club in Georgia near Atlanta. 2 were in the bed of a truck, the 3rd was the golf pro for the club, Gene Siller, who went to that hole to see why a truck was parked there. There were several witnesses as this happened on a Saturday afternoon. Suspect was at large.
Golf pro shot dead by man in pickup truck at Georgia country club

- 7.8.21: Suspect Bryan Rhoden was initially apprehended just hours after the murder on an unrelated traffic stop. Was released 3 days later as it was unknown at that time that he may have been involved in the golf course murders. Then he was somehow connected to THIS crime, and was enticed into coming back to the police station to pick up $$$ that had been confiscated in the initial traffic stop. That was when BR was arrested for these murders. BR has a substantial criminal history.
Victims were Gene Siller, 46, and the two victims found in the truck, 46-year-old Henry Valdez from CA and 76-year-old Paul Pierson from KS.
2 golf course shooting victims were bound, gagged in truck bed, warrant says

- 7.23.21: Grand jury indicts BR on multiple charges. As he fled the scene, he hid the gun and arranged for unidentified person to retrieve it for him. There is an alleged connection among the victims HV, PP and BR through the cannabis trade.
Indictment: Victims were shot and killed at Cobb golf course

-12.23.21 - Warrant issued for second suspect in this crime, Justin Caleb Pruitt, charged with kidnapping. That warrant indicates JP helped tie up and bind HV and PP in a warehouse in GA. It also alleges thise victims were murdered at the golf course, at the 10th hole of the golf course, not the 18th as previously reported. The murder scene was 40 mikes from the warehouse.
Warrant issued for second suspect in Cobb country club killings

- 1.13.22: 3rd arrest in connection with this triple murder. Taylor Cameron, is a married mom with children. This article states TC is being held without bond. She was initially taken into custody in Oct. 2021.
Cobb County mother facing numerous felony charges in connection with triple homicide

- 6.7.22: BR proclaims innocence in IG post.
‘Keep an open mind:’ Man claims he didn’t kill pro golfer, 2 others at Cobb County golf course

- 6.8.22: Prosecutors announce that they intend to seek the death penalty against defendant BR. This article also states there is no attorney of record for BR.
Prosecutors Will Seek Death Penalty for Aspiring Musician Accused of Mysterious Golf Course Triple Murder

7.4.22: TC is alleged to have been part of concealing the murder weapon. Evidence includes texts between BR and TC the day of the crime. The other 2 charged in this crime, BR and JP, are in custody. No word on the current status of TC.
New details emerge one year after Cobb County country club murders

Last edited:
This horrible case strikes at the fear I have regarding crime - it can happen to ANYbody ANYwhere. Gene Siller was simply doing his job when he was gunned down on a country club golf course in the middle of the day. In my attempt to make some kind of sense of how this tragedy happened, I compiled a rudimentary timeline.

The details that we know so far as told to us through LE in MSM articles regarding the warrants,indictments, etc. are below.

- 7.3.21: 3 men were found shot to death near the 18th hole of Pinetree Country Club in Georgia near Atlanta. 2 were in the bed of a truck, the 3rd was the golf pro for the club, Gene Siller, who went to that hole to see why a truck was parked there. There were several witnesses as this happened on a Saturday afternoon. Suspect was at large.

- 7.8.21: Suspect Bryan Rhoden was initially apprehended just hours after the murder on an unrelated traffic stop. Was released 3 days later as it was unknown at that time that he may have been involved in the golf course murders. Then he was somehow connected to THIS crime, and was enticed into coming back to the police station to pick up $$$ that had been confiscated in the initial traffic stop. That was when BR was arrested for these murders. BR has a substantial criminal history.
Victims were Gene Siller, 46, and the two victims found in the truck, 46-year-old Henry Valdez from CA and 76-year-old Paul Pierson from KS.

- 7.23.21: Grand jury indicts BR on multiple charges. As he fled the scene, he hid the gun and arranged for unidentified person to retrieve it for him. There is an alleged connection among the victims HV, PP and BR through the cannabis trade.

-12.23.21 - Warrant issued for second suspect in this crime, Justin Caleb Pruitt, charged with kidnapping. That warrant indicates JP helped tie up and bind HV and PP in a warehouse in GA. It also alleges thise victims were murdered at the golf course, at the 10th hole of the golf course, not the 18th as previously reported. The murder scene was 40 mikes from the warehouse.

- 1.13.22: 3rd arrest in connection with this triple murder. Taylor Cameron, is a married mom with children. This article states TC is being held without bond. She was initially taken into custody in Oct. 2021.
Cobb County mother facing numerous felony charges in connection with triple homicide

‘Keep an open mind:’ Man claims he didn’t kill pro golfer, 2 others at Cobb County golf course

- 6.8.22: Prosecutors announce that they intend to seek the death penalty against defendant BR. This article also states there is no attorney of record for BR.
Prosecutors Will Seek Death Penalty for Aspiring Musician Accused of Mysterious Golf Course Triple Murder

7.4.22: TC is alleged to have been part of concealing the murder weapon. Evidence includes texts between BR and TC the day of the crime. The other 2 charged in this crime, BR and JP, are in custody. No word on the current status of TC.

Agree. He behaved like a mad dog, all the time. Was it ever established whether BR was occasionally working as in informant for LE on other drug trafficking criminals?

I know I'm wrong. I've been wrong about this triple homicide from the get go. Still puzzles me, however, why BR, after alegedly committing 3 murders would return to a police station.

Thx for the timeline.
Are you sure BR was held 3 days on a traffic stop?

I know I'm wrong. I've been wrong about this triple homicide from the get go. Still puzzles me, however, why BR, after alegedly committing 3 murders would return to a police station.

Thx for the timeline.
Are you sure BR was held 3 days on a traffic stop?

According to the link in timeline:

Records show Rhoden was arrested on several traffic charges in Chamblee late Saturday, hours after the three bodies were discovered on the course. Rhoden was stopped about 11:30 p.m. while driving a black Maserati with a temporary tag in the 5000 block of Peachtree Boulevard, according to DeKalb County warrants.

Rhoden was booked into the DeKalb County Jail on misdemeanor charges of DUI, a headlight violation, fake ID, driving without insurance, driving an unregistered vehicle and using a license plate to conceal the identity of a vehicle, records show. He was released on bond Tuesday evening, then taken into custody on the Cobb murder charges two days later after returning to Chamblee police headquarters to retrieve his cash.

Yes, it looks like he was in the jail in Chamblee from 11:30 pm Saturday until the following Tuesday evening. LE connected him to the murders and lured him back to the police station by telling him he could pick up the cash confiscated from him when he was arrested the first time. Seems likely it was a large amount of cash, considering his drug dealing and the LE decision to confiscate it.

According to the link in timeline:

Yes, it looks like he was in the jail in Chamblee from 11:30 pm Saturday until the following Tuesday evening. LE connected him to the murders and lured him back to the police station by telling him he could pick up the cash confiscated from him when he was arrested the first time. Seems likely it was a large amount of cash, considering his drug dealing and the LE decision to confiscate it.
Thx
Will you agree that scenario sounds bizarre.
Held a man for 3 days.
Released him.
Then he came back to retrieve cash withheld from him at the release.

If you killed 3 people and were released from jail, wouldn't you flee?

“Bryan Rhoden, the man accused of killing the three people found dead at Pinetree Country Club's 10th hole last summer, will appear in court next week.

The proceeding will be the first since Cobb District Attorney Flynn Broady said he would seek the death penalty in the case. That announcement triggered a checklist of court rules intended to minimize the margin for error during prosecution.

Prosecutors, under those rules, are expected Wednesday to confirm their intent to seek the death penalty.” Pinetree Country Club murder suspect to appear in court next week

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firefly64
Back