Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That comment doesn't even make sense. If it's true, why would the GBI/FBI be brought on the case?
If someone had bailed her out and they don't know her location now.
Could be false but hopefully a lead.
Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed!
Not seeing the comment? May have been deleted from the post?.

Sorry, Pamela I found it under another post from that day.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Fingers crossed!

But even then the police would have a record of that. They wouldn't open a missing persons case without checking for her in the system. She has a prior record so she would pop up as soon as they looked. If she was arrested the same day they found the car, we wouldn't know anything about any of this...The police started the investigation after finding the car and released a press release about it first. In some cases it's the family who first notifies the press while the police investigates behind the scenes. This was the other way around. Don't get me wrong, Heather's family has been very involved in trying to find her but they were not the first to report her missing. I do hope the family reported that comment to the police...

But even then the police would have a record of that. They wouldn't open a missing persons case without checking for her in the system. She has a prior record so she would pop up as soon as they looked. If she was arrested the same day they found the car, we wouldn't know anything about any of this...The police started the investigation after finding the car and released a press release about it first. In some cases it's the family who first notifies the press while the police investigates behind the scenes. This was the other way around. Don't get me wrong, Heather's family has been very involved in trying to find her but they were not the first to report her missing. I do hope the family reported that comment to the police...
It could have been a mistake in the year.

I am heading out to grab pictures I missed of the parking area where the rental was found and the blue dumpster location.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Any other photos outside? I don't want to become a regular at the inn.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Any other photos outside? I don't want to become a regular at the inn.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Is there a foot path from the parking lot to the woods? They keep mentioning they searched the wooded area around the inn. I just wonder what the area looks like--how thick it is, etc. Be CAREFUL!

Lisa, do you have to go by yourself? Please don't.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I agree. I'm also think, as much as I'd like to see pictures it's probably not good to go take them now that the fbi is involved. They are probably watching the inn for anything suspicious. There's no reason to bring questioning on yourself for simple curiosity/sleuthing reasons. That and it sounds like a place with a lot of shady customers. Be safe!

I went and I am heading home. I didn't get the heevy jeevies last time and not really this time. Very quiet industrial area off of the interstate.
I did find a road that went back to the train tracks which goes behind the inn. I didn't see a way to reach the tracks from the inn but I didn't look very close.
Train tracks that go behind the Inn: there is a cross for someone. Possibly an accident at the crossing. What gave me the heavies was after I turned around there were 6-7 articles of clothes all around on one side of the road/tracks.

I have a new phone, first time using camera and will look at pics soon and try to explain the layout.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Is there a foot path from the parking lot to the woods? They keep mentioning they searched the wooded area around the inn. I just wonder what the area looks like--how thick it is, etc. Be CAREFUL!
There is a lot of woods in Georgia...it seems everywhere. Our property extends into the woods.

Sent from my SM-G930V

So nothing great in these photos except maybe an understanding the parking area.

Leaving the highway and turning onto a side road(I didn't get the name) beside the hotel that leads to the hotel on right for check-in. There is a business at the end and another business on the left, I think at&t.
Sorry didn't get check-in but this is at the end of the road looking right(blue dumpster) straight and to the left.

5721c30b829e4486c955c095797c48b8.jpg

81bc1f0ee23acec324501e8e55bc8a59.jpg

d9cfa9853771b0629bb4a251dc3154e1.jpg

2cf69282bd0fc2b9c4729a36ba047948.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V

Past front side check-in and towards the back of the side building which turns right to the back row of rooms. Blue dumpster in one but basically same area.
7cde3df3445e0cb2192668fbdc335e01.jpg

51371af286ae859fb661cd80380bcb16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V

View from the white car (as seen in the last photo I posted) to the dumpster, kinda hard to see.

e4df9de7cf5e3621bc6cfb9c18fb4f45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V

The white car was parked close to the rooms. The rental was parked on the only other row up near the wall/dog walk area as noted by spray paint.

c2fe3181fcdc38c411ad2bb53b12356d.jpg

472ac69b794fef365258f18753597f6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V

A look at the end of rooms a little past the white car and around that area...

c3f88d435fc1e97d579d335bee0f883f.jpg

de794af5179ca557743cdbca2c907f60.jpg

38be5eed96f52748d8ab68dc004121f0.jpg

e30985c4b4e8f5472b9dd6afd13d5f95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V

Thanks for the pictures Lisa! I don't like the looks of all that brush. No wonder they have had so many searches there. It looks like it would be hard to get in those weeds behind the fence to even search. They need to cut it all back.

Off Topic...maybe...
I cropped the tag #'s out of this photo. It does show that this area seems to need roof work. I'm not sure if you can see it in this pic but a lot of the room windows or glass sliding doors have black butterflies on them? Not all rooms do and not sure why??
It was very quiet when I was there one couple peeked out, one guy went to the blue dumpster.
I also took photos photos of the r.r. tracks just because but see no need to post. I saw the clothes and left. Road had regular traffic.

551b412ec0555e82a0171c3207ba587f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V

Thanks for the pictures Lisa! I don't like the looks of all that brush. No wonder they have had so many searches there. It looks like it would be hard to get in those weeds behind the fence to even search. They need to cut it all back.
It is woods all around in this area of Georgia...and then there is the Kudzu.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member