Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the link not be shared here? (still learning). Someone questioned whether the money would be returned if she just came home on her own and SM updated the page to state that it would. I had hoped the typo would have been corrected then. My understanding is that a percentage of the monies raised goes to , so maybe it makes more sense to keep the reward money in reserve rather than losing a portion to the site? JMO

Is it strange to anyone else that none of the search "events' posted on fb have had more than 12 people sign up? They have more than 3000 in the group. Surely they can't all be non-locals who just want to follow the case? IDK. If I went missing I would hope that more than 12 people (probably all family) would show up to search for me. Did they move to the area recently? Did she work out side of the home? Where did she go to school? Do they go to church? Where are her former coworkers, Former classmates, And people she grew up with? Where are her friends?

Can the link not be shared here? (still learning). Someone questioned whether the money would be returned if she just came home on her own and SM updated the page to state that it would. I had hoped the typo would have been corrected then. My understanding is that a percentage of the monies raised goes to , so maybe it makes more sense to keep the reward money in reserve rather than losing a portion to the site? JMO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12834631

No links to fundraisers with prior approval from Tricia. 😎

Is it strange to anyone else that none of the search "events' posted on fb have had more than 12 people sign up? They have more than 3000 in the group. Surely they can't all be non-locals who just want to follow the case? IDK. If I went missing I would hope that more than 12 people (probably all family) would show up to search for me. Did they move to the area recently? Did she work out side of the home? Where did she go to school? Do they go to church? Where are her former coworkers, Former classmates, And people she grew up with? Where are her friends?
It is the elephant in the room.
IMO

NO, it is against TOS to share links here.

I don't see any comments on the . Did he delete them? Anyone want to comment to point out the "typo" just to see what happens?

Thanks for the info! Makes complete sense. The comment added about the money being returned is under "updates".

That thick brush area near the chain link fence....IMO....no body in there. It would be pushed down by the weight of the body if so. And it's almost impossible to put anything under that type of growth. Though as someone who does TNR (trap, neuter, release of feral cats) I bet wildlife or cats enjoy that area. Even trying to set a trap into that type growth is difficult.

I don't know how Heather can be found, but I sure wish she was. I wouldn't know where to even start a search though. All these missing people sure make me uneasy when I go out trapping by myself though.
Imho I think more missing people are taken by someone they know. I do know that is not always the case.

OT
2Hope4 Now as far as feral cats if I trapped and fixed them...they will be coming home with me!!! Ok, I would try at least. We had one on base get a mayo jar stuck on his head. Twice.
My avatar is a kitty that was left behind when a family moved out and I took him in but not feral. We had so many on that base compared to other bases.

Sent from my SM-G930V

NO, it is against TOS to share links here.

I don't see any comments on the . Did he delete them? Anyone want to comment to point out the "typo" just to see what happens?
I think he meant to type "home" but it came out "hoe=me". I guess you can't edit your original posting there and updates still keep the original on top.

*Reminder to self proofreading is my friend. I always forget to do that when posting here until the edit time has passed.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I think he meant to type "home" but it came out "hoe=me". I guess you can't edit your original posting there and updates still keep the original on top.

*Reminder to self proofreading is my friend. I always forget to do that when posting here until the edit time has passed.

Sent from my SM-G930V
The "shift" key is not used in any part of typing "home". The "e" is typed by the left hand (usually) unless you are a one finger typer. It is nowhere close to the "h" or "o" or "m" for that matter.
If you hold down the "e" a menu will pop up with an "=" sign, but it must be selected. Then another "e" was added at the end.
I see no way this was a typing mistake- that is my personal opinion.
FWIW

I don't see anything from 8:15. Is it somewhere else on the site?
On the Bartow County Scanner page you will need to click on "visitors posts" (before you scroll down to where you see the postings by Bartow County Scanner) and then you can find by the date and time.

Sent from my SM-G930V

On the Bartow County Scanner page you will need to click on "visitors posts" (before you scroll down to where you see the postings by Bartow County Scanner) and then you can find by the date and time.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I still couldn't find it :gaah:

I imagine that SM has met a lot of "interesting" people working at the Pilot truck stop. It's one exit down from the Courtesy Inn. I am sure many of the "tenants" @ the Inn frequent the truck stop.

In fact, he is way more likely to know the people who stay the motel than Heather is.
You can literally buy almost anything there!
https://www.pilotflyingj.com/food-and-beverage/

I imagine that SM has met a lot of "interesting" people working at the Pilot truck stop. It's one exit down from the Courtesy Inn. I am sure many of the "tenants" @ the Inn frequent the truck stop.

In fact, he is way more likely to know the people who stay the motel than Heather is.
You can literally buy almost anything there!
https://www.pilotflyingj.com/food-and-beverage/
The Lions Den which is pretty close has a lot more...lol! I think I have went way off topic...Sadly because there is nothing new and Heather has been missing way too long. Any and all tips ..no matter how small may be the missing link.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Argh I swore the last time I went to topix I wouldnt ever go back to that rudiculous site... but I did, and after 2 hours reading all that complete nonsense I have to say I am disgusted by some peoples lack of care or empathy.

SM's fb does really confuse me though, I just dont get the 'normal' posts... weird imo and as for the alleged mistress, well he sure has a type eh

Unfortunately I dont think heathers alive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member