Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, LisaWL7TR, you think she is alive and hiding?
I really don't know. IMHO...I think she chose to leave but not sure if she is alive.
I think I can post that there are train tracks behind the hotel.
but I dont have any idea of whether she was taken, left nor whether she is a hobo on a train.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

Remember, no links to any fundraiser without management approval first.

Thank you,
Tricia

Someone has access to her newer fb account or she changed her own profile to her missing poster.

Someone has access to her newer fb account or she changed her own profile to her missing poster.
Hubby said on the missing page he was checking her fb PM's to hopefully find info on where she might be!

Hubby said on the missing page he was checking her fb PM's to hopefully find info on where she might be!

Thanks! I read through, but never saw that info posted.

Friends, family search for answers in disappearance of Cartersville woman
Pic%201_1474851461711_2069824_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Loved ones went door to door handing out flyers Sunday afternoon in an effort to gather clues about the disappearance of a Cartersville mother of three.
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/207734102-story

Generally ppl looking for drugs are a little more careful than leaving their car door open, keys in the car and looking suspicious. Why DRAW the cops to you. So no, do t think she was there for cocaine or for prostitution. Does she have any friends that work there that she could have been visiting? Family issues? Or maybe having an affair and meeting someone (not impugning wrong motives. Idk Heather. Just thinking out loud.) was there a booking that someone did t show up for at the hotel? (Fake name?) Did anyone check heathers computer to see if she booked a hotel room? Even if she cleared her history, the hotel will have a record as will the booking site. Was her wallet in the car? If so, likely she never checked in unless it was a cash hotel/no questions asked kind of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I read through, but never saw that info posted.
No prob. I think that is where I read it. So much to read sometimes I get in read overload.

UPDATE 9/24/16 according to Ginger and Cassandra she is back home!
I don't have a MSM link.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Who are Ginger and Cassandra, and was this a false report that she's back home? Or was this about another missing person?

Who are Ginger and Cassandra, and was this a false report that she's back home? Or was this about another missing person?

In reading all the FB comments, I believe they were speaking of another young lady who was missing.

Also we have a missing woman in douglasville. I think I it is closer but not sure. Still learning the area.

Someone claiming to be a family member on another discussion site says they've been told it's unlikely to be Heather due to "age discrepancy".

GA GA - Dethi Irene Veras-Thornton, 42, Douglasville, 4 September 2016

The body found is less than 10 miles west of Dethi's last known location.

First name, Taylor forgot last but she was also missing from Cartersville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025