Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all starting to come together! I wonder if she had a court date or is in jail?

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

A Heather Dianne McDonald was arrested in Cobb County last month
charged with possession of a controlled substance. Wonder if she is running from this.
Good find Madame butterfly and Thanks for the link Treelights
charged with possession of a controlled substance. Wonder if she is running from this.

It is all starting to come together! I wonder if she had a court date or is in jail?

Says released on the link

Did she owe anyone for whatever she was busted with...???

:thud:

Yes, it paints a clearer picture of a troubled young woman. I am still very worried for her safety. If her judgement were clouded by substance use she could easily be taken advantage of. As a mother of 3, unless she has a history of disappearing then this is still out of character for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under inmate search it says: Matching records of individuals presently incarcerated. (9/26/2016 9:04:34 PM)

Anyone else getting that for her?

:scared:

:facepalm:

(Wouldn't LE know that?!?!)
It should show a match and doesn't show any name.

Under inmate search it says: Matching records of individuals presently incarcerated. (9/26/2016 9:04:34 PM)

Anyone else getting that for her?

:scared:

(Wouldn't LE know that?!?!)
I changed the doohicky from in custody to inquiry just with last name and it shows 2 arrests in the last 30 days and one in her.
Yes, it paints a clearer picture of a troubled young woman. I am still very worried for her safety. If her judgement were clouded by substance use she could easily be taken advantage of. As a mother of 3, unless she has a history of disappearing then this is still out of character for her.

THANK YOU LISA....got it!

So clearly NOT in jail ATM.

Sorry EVERYONE.

:blushing:

THANK YOU LISA....got it!

So clearly NOT in jail ATM.

Sorry EVERYONE.

:blushing:

I have had a lot of practice searching for my nephew in fl and a friend in fl. Lol

She should still have a court date coming up

NewMama if you click to play the video then comments will come up and click on comments :)

I'm pretty sure that's what I did & those comments are no longer there. The person who posted they knew she was alive has a tumblr account with mucho astrology stuff.

I'm pretty sure that's what I did & those comments are no longer there. The person who posted they knew she was alive has a tumblr account with mucho astrology stuff.

Oh ok. Sorry it didn't work.

It appears all the evidence uncovered would show a psychological deterioration in recent months. The records do show an arrest for controlled substance as you stated.

Go back to the topix section and review the last few posts again. I think the last one really begins to tell the story. In another 48 hours I believe we will all know the severity of this situation.

I truly fear for her safety at this time, as recklessness is not in one's best interest. As far as the court date, I doubt she would have a court date this soon. The system is extremely backed up and slow with trial proceedings beginning soon.

It appears all the evidence uncovered would show a psychological deterioration in recent months. The records do show an arrest for controlled substance as you stated.

Go back to the topix section and review the last few posts again. I think the last one really begins to tell the story. In another 48 hours I believe we will all know the severity of this situation.

I truly fear for her safety at this time, as recklessness is not in one's best interest. As far as the court date, I doubt she would have a court date this soon. The system is extremely backed up and slow with trial proceedings beginning soon.
Thanks I attempted to look. I have the link for my home state unfortunately. I did find out my nephew was in Jail when my Dad passed.

Shouldn't she still be on bond?

Also if this is her first offense, she may be eligible for the pretrial intervention program and therefore would not have a court date as she would never have to go to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member