Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I am familiar with that area. If I wasn't sick as a dog I would have meet them at the Good Will. -just to see if I was able to help in any way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I can't go out today either. Hope you feel better soon!

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

Listen closely and don't ask...He is very very very and I say very suspicious. Trust me

Topix remains interesting. There seems to be more to the story (besides her drug arrest and car rental likely tied to a recent traffic accident).

Wow there's some bold statements on the T site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I believe there are enough cameras in that area of the Courtesy Inn (Harley Davidson and Tellus Science museusm) that her jeep would have been caught at some point entering/exiting the road, or passing by. I know Lowes and Walmart has lots of cameras as well. I believe it will take a while, but once the cell phones are triangulated and a true timeline is established, quite a bit more will be figured out about what happened. Rental car plates used to be pretty obvious and brand new red Jeeps stand out! It does sound like the car was left there with the keys next to it so that it might get stolen. I cant believe it sat there so long and no one took anything out of it. Then again we really don't know, something might have been.
Maybe something will break soon. Perhaps the Jeep had GPS that could be retraced!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It is a little bit out in the "Big Country" ! Red jeeps and Red Trucks stand out.

Trent went missing before Heather, I believe? Trent worked in Acworth and Heathers accident was in Acworth.

Her recent arrest was in Acworth as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is "Big Country" supposedly one of the men she was seen arguing with? I'm unclear on why his name keeps being brought up...

Wasnt the accident and arrest at the same time?

I don't think so. Someone on Topix posted the date of the accident.

Arrest - 8/28/2016
Accident - 9/3/2016

From what I can tell, she was stopped for speeding on 8/28/2016. I wonder how it went from that to under arrest with 2 felony possession charges ?

I don't think so. Someone on Topix posted the date of the accident.

Arrest - 8/28/2016
Accident - 9/3/2016

From what I can tell, she was stopped for speeding on 8/28/2016. I wonder how it went from that to under arrest with 2 felony possession charges ?

Oh ok I wasnt sure. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Mother of 3 missing for more than a week
[video=twitter;781199558567137280]https://twitter.com/tomreganWSB[/video]
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bartow-county/mother-of-3-missing-more-than-a-week/451452242

Is this new or no ?

From the WSBT link in los2188's post -

~snip
"It was very positive. We weren’t fighting at the time. She wanted to do better with the kids and kind of work on our relationship,” Stefan McDonald said.

Heather McDonald was seen leaving a different friend’s house the next morning. She last texted her husband that day.

~snip

Hmmm....

This report does not say what was found in her car as he said it would.

I'm wondering about that as well.

I mean, did she pack tank tops, yoga pants and t-shirts? Or lingerie and a black dress?

I'm not sure what I believe on this one.

Is "Big Country" supposedly one of the men she was seen arguing with? I'm unclear on why his name keeps being brought up...
I don't know? His truck was also seen at the Courtesy Inn...the weekend she went missing.

Is this new or no ?

From the WSBT link in los2188's post -

~snip
"It was very positive. We weren’t fighting at the time. She wanted to do better with the kids and kind of work on our relationship,” Stefan McDonald said.

Heather McDonald was seen leaving a different friend’s house the next morning. She last texted her husband that day.

~snip

Hmmm....

I second your Hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14