Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am new to this case, I have read the complete thread today. I have not been to Topix, so have no idea what is being said over there.

A few points that jump out at me.
*The rental car has a hidden GPS so LE knows where that car has been
*We aren't really hearing much from LE, everything is from her husband.
*The keys laying beside the Jeep is a dead give away it is a set-up to look like she was taken or ran away.

Everything I have read points the finger to only one person, the husband! This comment from the WSBT link seals the deal for me: "It was very positive. We weren’t fighting at the time. She wanted to do better with the kids and kind of work on our relationship,” Stefan McDonald said.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bartow-county/mother-of-3-missing-more-than-a-week/451452242

These bolded words do not sound like a husband really describing a happy marriage. It sounds like he is trying to find words to convince other people and goes down hill with each of his descriptions.

While I am new to this case, I have read the complete thread today. I have not been to Topix, so have no idea what is being said over there.

*The keys laying beside the Jeep is a dead give away it is a set-up to look like she was taken or ran away.

Everything I have read points the finger to only one person, the husband! This comment from the WSBT link seals the deal for me: "It was very positive. We weren’t fighting at the time. She wanted to do better with the kids and kind of work on our relationship,” Stefan McDonald said.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bartow-county/mother-of-3-missing-more-than-a-week/451452242

These bolded words do not sound like a husband really describing a happy marriage. It sounds like he is trying to find words to convince other people and goes down hill with each of his descriptions.
1&2&3,
I go back and forth.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

Totally agree with you, 1&2&3 - especially the bolded parts (and I just got back from topix).

When I watched the news live, they said the friend house she was going to was in Acworth. If that is the case why was the Jeep seen at the hotel since Friday? Did she disappear from Acworth? Sounds like everyone is looking I'm the wrong area!!
jmo

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Oh and the missing 24yo man has been found SAFE!

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Someone on Topix posted the date of the accident.

Arrest - 8/28/2016
Accident - 9/3/2016

From what I can tell, she was stopped for speeding on 8/28/2016. I wonder how it went from that to under arrest with 2 felony possession charges ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need an MSM link for those dates, and Topix is not MSM.

:tyou:

Could housekeeping be a verified insider? Or still an outsider??

The housekeeper, if they came here to post, could be verified as an insider, if they chose to.

If the housekeeper said anything to you, it could be stated as 'rumor' or as 'take with a grain of salt' type posting.

You can however post photos that you took! That is allowed.

The housekeeper, if they came here to post, could be verified as an insider, if they chose to.

If the housekeeper said anything to you, it could be stated as 'rumor' or as 'take with a grain of salt' type posting.

You can however post photos that you took! That is allowed.
Thanks for the reply :) My photo's just show the outside of the inn and not even the parking lot. :(

Just thought of this...I am sure LE knows whether the driver seat was set as Heather being the last one to drive or someone else but then it could be explained as she let someone drive. sigh...

I find it odd that her husband has repeatedly asked for help in bringing Heather back for her girls, and speaks about how much the girls miss her. I haven't seen a post or interview with him saying anything to the effect of HIM missing her, or loving her. He seems to distance himself and defer to the daughters. I am not insinuating any foul play on his part, but I do think it's odd that he wouldn't be reaching out through the media and posts telling HM how much both he and the girls miss/love her. Perhaps he thinks HM wouldn't come home for him, only for the girls? There's that hinky meter again!

http://www.daily-tribune.com/newsx/item/6342-searching-for-clues

McDonald admitted Heather had been acting erratically the last few months and was arrested about two months ago in Cobb County for possession of a controlled substance, purported to be hydrocodone.

"Heather is a very active wife and mom,” he said. "She has had some erratic behavior in the last couple of months — she thought people were following her and she would go out at odd hours — that kind of thing, but nothing that would indicate that she was going to just disappear. She wouldn't go this long without reaching out to her kids, especially Olivia — they are really tight."

Arrested with drugs, allegedly acting erratic and paranoid, and leaving at odd hours. I wonder if any money has been inexplicably missing from their bank account?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I find it odd that her husband has repeatedly asked for help in bringing Heather back for her girls, and speaks about how much the girls miss her. I haven't seen a post or interview with him saying anything to the effect of HIM missing her, or loving her. He seems to distance himself and defer to the daughters. I am not insinuating any foul play on his part, but I do think it's odd that he wouldn't be reaching out through the media and posts telling HM how much both he and the girls miss/love her. Perhaps he thinks HM wouldn't come home for him, only for the girls? There's that hinky meter again!

I have only just read about Heather's case for the first time tonight and I'm getting a similar impression. Every post about her on fb is centered on her being a mommy and "the girls' mommy" and no reference to "my wife" or any other role she filled in life. In an interview here: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33183762/police-cartersville-mother-of-3-missing?autostart=true he says several times she would not go this long without contacting her kids. No mention of if she would go this long without contacting her husband. Maybe I'm being knit-picky and maybe it's nothing. Something is hinky. JMO.

http://www.daily-tribune.com/newsx/item/6342-searching-for-clues

Arrested with drugs, allegedly acting erratic and paranoid, and leaving at odd hours. I wonder if any money has been inexplicably missing from their bank account?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this. This is the first article I've seen that addresses the arrest.

Am I mixed up on the day the Jeep was found? I think I've seen it reported as Sunday evening when LE saw it. This report has it as Monday. ?

I've wondered that about the money as well. Also, how is she getting the pills now if her belongings were still in the Jeep ?

Typically I get a feel within a few media reports on a case....on this one...I'm not getting a huge idea of what happened, or truly even where or when, or why!

Heather is missing. At least missing to those that love her. But is she really missing? I don't know! I can't say what she would or wouldn't do as I don't know her, and too many times we've heard so and so would NEVER, and yet, that's exactly what they did.

For some reason, Heather was troubled. I don't know the details behind the drug charge. Hydrocodone... I guess it could be a pill that she didn't have a prescription for? Though illegal, maybe she a bad toothache, or headache and a friend offered her one of theirs and she still had it. Maybe she was buying off the street. Maybe selling. I have no idea what details are real here. I can only say I have no idea why anyone would want the hydrocodone as it was like a sip of water to me...but then....every pain med they try me on doesn't seem to do anything! The pain is still there! Now if it gave me energy.....who knows, we might talk then! But seriously, I do NOT get the illegal aspect of Hydrocodone or why anyone would risk jail time over it. It just isn't 'all that' to me. No relief from pain, no mental high...just nothing. How does it normally affect people? What would be the most popular reasons for taking it illegallly? Does it really affect people in a way that makes them want it?? Do they swallow them? Crush and snort? Inject?

I do know if you have all your meds in one container and are searched, you can be cited for a controlled drug even if they are legally yours, and you have a script for it! But that doesn't mean the charges will stick, you have to go to court to prove the case. In my area, most police aren't going to wait on a doctor's call, or even make a call to the drug store to see you're telling the truth. You get fined with having a controlled substance, then gather your proof it's yours.

So no judgement here for that charge without more knowledge of the incident. For all we know, maybe she did have a script for them, or maybe they were her husband's!

The vehicle....having wrecked her car, it's making sense she would have a rental. Heck, her insurance company might even be paying for the rental.

Telling people someone was following her....now was that real? or a paranoia? Many things can cause paranoia that wasn't present before! If she truly felt someone was following her, and believed they were, why go out at odd hours? Even if it was for drugs, if she beleived she was being followed, that doesn't make sense to me. Did she own a firearm, if so, did she take it with her? Did she carry mase? Is her cellphoen missing? If so, have we heard any details of last texts, pings, calls?

I've seen people leave their kids, and spouse, and just be gone. Sometimes they showed back up in a few days. Sometimes years later. I don't know the reasons they left.

BUT...I've seen too many cases on here where someone left, and a spouse or someone close to them caused them harm/including death.

So...firmly on the fence until I know more. Just not getting a vibe at all right now.

From the 'Have You Seen Heathet?' page-

"Great news!

We now have two investigators on our case. Thank you to the Cartersville Police Department for devoting more resources to helping find these girl's mommy."

~snip
Am I reading too much into this?

The PD has already said they don't believe it's a kidnapping.

I don't think they'd put 2 investigators on a runaway mom. Or would they ?

I don't know.

I guess if they feel there is foul play, like they found blood, or a crime scene, then yes more investigators. If they feel this is a huge drug issue that they can nab several more arrests related to the drugs, they might add more investigators, but I don't know if they would say they did or just uncover type thing. Maybe if they feel she is having some mental issues that makes her a danger to herself or others? If they felt she just went away from her husband.....I don't think they would search or keep the case in the media... So many missing people get NO media at all! So, I don't think the resources would be spent on this case if police truly felt she was just 'missing' on her on violation.

Wait, I think I read that wrong. Two investigators ONLY? As in there were more, but only 2 remain? Or they added two more because they felt the case needed more?

I think Cartersville has a small law enforcement department. Assigning 2 to this case is a big deal I think.

"Her husband, Stefan, said she had gone on a weekend getaway to Acworth with a friend."
A weekend getaway? Verbage I guess, Acworth is also Bartow Co.
At any rate I dont find Acworth a getaway. Atlanta maybe...
So she goes on a getaway, then he states...
“It was very positive. We weren’t fighting at the time. She wanted to do better with the kids and kind of work on our relationship,” Stefan McDonald said."

This makes no sense.

Why havent police released any video surveillence to coroborate any of her activities yet. Dunkin Donuts?
There are a lot of cameras from Acworth to Cartersville, I guess another detective is needed.
Just a thought, if I think I am being followed why would I even leave the Dunkin Donuts?
Call the police to come there! I SURE they wouldn't mind one bit!
MOO
The stuff being reported in the media does not add up!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member