Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I think I read that wrong. Two investigators ONLY? As in there were more, but only 2 remain? Or they added two more because they felt the case needed more?
There was only 1 now there are 2.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If she went on a weekend getaway but her rental was parked at the courtesy all weekend...then how did she get away?
Did I miss something?

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

QUOTE=2Hope4

(RSBM)

For some reason, Heather was troubled. I don't know the details behind the drug charge. Hydrocodone... I guess it could be a pill that she didn't have a prescription for? Though illegal, maybe she a bad toothache, or headache and a friend offered her one of theirs and she still had it. Maybe she was buying off the street. Maybe selling. I have no idea what details are real here. I can only say I have no idea why anyone would want the hydrocodone as it was like a sip of water to me...but then....every pain med they try me on doesn't seem to do anything! The pain is still there! Now if it gave me energy.....who knows, we might talk then! But seriously, I do NOT get the illegal aspect of Hydrocodone or why anyone would risk jail time over it. It just isn't 'all that' to me. No relief from pain, no mental high...just nothing. How does it normally affect people? What would be the most popular reasons for taking it illegallly? Does it really affect people in a way that makes them want it?? Do they swallow them? Crush and snort? Inject?

Hi 2Hope - I was addicted to Hydrocodone for several years and have been free of them for just over six years or so. Every pill I swallowed was prescribed by my doctor for a back injury. I loved the feeling of calm, relaxation and mental numbness they brought on (problems didn't need to be dealt with when I was high) with the feeling intensified if taken with alcohol. (I rarely drank though - the pills were generally enough to produce the lovely high that I needed.)

I went to therapy as I kicked this habit and learned that generally addicts are trying to utilize a substance as a bandaid on an emotional problem that is causing subconscious pain. I had always felt like a loser because I depended on the pills and that caused guilt, depression and mental torture beyond belief.....which in turn required more pain pills to numb all those feelings. (I was trying subconsciously to deal with a childhood rape that had not been dealt with properly but that's another story.) it's a visious cycle - if I had pills it was a good day, if I was waiting for my next prescription refill then the day totally sucked. When the prescription was ready to be picked up at the pharmacy I immediately was in a good mood and couldn't drive fast enough to get my hands on those pills so that I could feel good (normal) again.

These days I have learned to not worry so much (I was always a stress case and very high strung), trust in the Lord and use exercise to find that wonderful calm feeling I was chasing all those years in the pain pills. I have found exercise to absolutely be the best pain relief ever. Who knew?

I pray that Heather isn't addicted to Hydrocodone or some other chemical substance. If you are lucky enough to not overdose while using, withdrawal and becoming clean is its own private hell but so very worth it.

So Sorry Blondie in Spokane. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad your here on this board. You may help others that read your post.

I took a pain med for a tooth that was infected. They made me sick at first walking around so I stayed in bed and soon was able to tolerate them...when I decided I didn't need them anymore... I was sick. My body had gotten use to them/addicted. So I went back on and took one less pill a day and the last one I flushed. It was scary to be addicted that quick and then back to the sickness.

Has anyone done a timeline. I am so confused.

I live in cartersville and I've read post where some do not know the poor quality of the Courtesy Inn .. well trust and believe it's a dump in the wall ,drug infested , full of prostetution place. There. Are no housekeepers. I know because I've had to go get my own daughter out of there. The people who run this place will not speak truthfully because they are foreign and are afraid to lose the $30 a night fee and are afraid of losing " business " its really sad to that I was threatened by one of the owners when going to retrieve my daughter I was told if I didn't leave " his " property I would be " HANDLED". I was so mad and when I called the LE he the guy suddenly became someone else meaning a new person was on duty. Uggg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

I live in cartersville and I've read post where some do not know the poor quality of the Courtesy Inn .. well trust and believe it's a dump in the wall ,drug infested , full of prostetution place. There. Are no housekeepers. I know because I've had to go get my own daughter out of there. The people who run this place will not speak truthfully because they are foreign and are afraid to lose the $30 a night fee and are afraid of losing " business " its really sad to that I was threatened by one of the owners when going to retrieve my daughter I was told if I didn't leave " his " property I would be " HANDLED". I was so mad and when I called the LE he the guy suddenly became someone else meaning a new person was on duty. Uggg

Rated 1.5/6 👎
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...views-Courtesy_Economy_Inn-White_Georgia.html

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Courtesy Inn
From the Highway

92bdbda9b934ac44cd12326ead7b2f3e.jpg

Courtesy I.

Opened /No door on the side of the restaurant that is within (they share the parking lot)

000832f0f8eb799380529b9fc342a251.jpg

fc466c1969129a13c4a26cee5c4e01fb.jpg

Courtesy

A walkway between the inn and the closed restaurant

41a9007a97e2020f43697122b07bd46e.jpg

7dc76b6bf1a1f2a9789da9de858a3ff0.jpg

I spoke to a woman that claimed she was the housekeeper and she also lived there.

I just spoke to my daughter and she said as far as house keeping he the manager let's the people who stay there do it so he doesn't have to pay anyone. That makes since and I don't think whoever is cleaning at whatever time will open his/ her mouth.

OT
I have been extremely interested in this case since it is near me.
This morning at 4ish after the alarm hubby said I asked him if he wanted screws or nails?(Prob because he was replacing the steps on the porch and using screws with the new boards vs the nails they had) He asked for what and he said I replied for the missing person. I didn't remember having that conversation.
So maybe I am a little overly obsessed!

I just spoke to my daughter and she said as far as house keeping he the manager let's the people who stay there do it so he doesn't have to pay anyone. That makes since and I don't think whoever is cleaning at whatever time will open his/ her mouth.

She did to me. I just can't post it here. As it would be considered rumor/the back door and isn't MSM.

I'm still pages behind, but I have a sick feeling whenever a spouse says something along the lines of, "she was behaving erratically, recently." It rubs me the wrong way every time!

Right I'm admitting im a bit obsessed myself beings I live right in the midst of it all. I have a friend of a friend who's boss is Stefan McDonald at the pilot.

I do wish I would have asked more questions and taken notes for my ADHD brain. I could compare at least for my own self what is being said from family, friends, le and msm vs what info. I got sun from her....because I am lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member