GA in Putnam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are entitled to their own lives !
People can work if they want !
People can help other people if they want !
People can make their own decisions.
People can fill out their own Tax Papers !

*** It is Not our Business ! ~~~ I would Not want the Public telling
me.... YOU can NOT volunteer ~~~ You Have to have a JOB !!!

*** The Government says = File Taxes ! You must do that !
The Law says.... = Don't Break the law !
the last I checked ~ ~ ~ It is still America ~ ~ ~
Each individual can decide for them selves !!!
it is OK with CA & GA to live their lives the way they want !

I admire * A N Y ONE who helps others ! ! !
At one time or another *EVERYONE* NEEDS A HELPING HAND! ! !

Y OU ~ ~ GO ~ ~ GA ~ ~ ~ Y OU DO WHAT YOU MUST ! ! !
& any other Parent/Grandparent ! ! !

LeLe I thank you for your sweet post
and the rest of you who are trying to SEE........................

We would NOT like others to judge us 'IF' we were in
a bad place..... Tragedy is unexplainable..... You are
scared... hurt....angry....mixed up.... and many running wild
emotions...
FACTS come out... the Evidence will show the truth....

*** Please have a little COMPASSION................

(((((((((( Y O U )))))))))))) might be the next one to need some ! ! ?

jmo
God Bless !
jjgram

God Bless Anyone who is dealing with the loss of a Loved One...
no matter what the circumstances are... It's Unreal !
Please have compassion !

I think we can ALL have compassion while still using our intellects and differing views about GA's intentions, readiness, and associations.

George is growing on me...

If he dons search gear and beats the bushes with EQ my opinion will go sky high!

I think I’m going to view George’s arrival through Haleigh’s eyes.

She doesn’t care who is there or what they did or why they did it…she wants to go home and would appreciate any and all help.

Haleigh wouldn’t care if those that help find her have purple feet, red eyes and are from Mars.

George is growing on me...

If he dons search gear and beats the bushes with EQ my opinion will go sky high!

I like GA .... when he is not standing beside CA.

But come on folks, he tried to kill himself what..2 weeks ago, his granddaughter was cremated very recently, and the public memorial was TUESDAY. BC is screaming from the rooftops for the press to leave GA alone, and now, today, GA is standing in front of a camera.

I just don't know....

I really didn't want to read this thread because I was certain when I clicked on it that it would be nothing but George bashing. What a pleasant surprise to find so many positive posts! Good going, fellow WSers! :blowkiss:

My sentiments exactly. I am proud of George he is doing what he needs to do to honor Caylee and find purpose in what has been a hopeless time for him. I pray he is strengthened through this time.

Thanks for that BLOTS~~~
little Missing Children.... just want to come home....

I'm sorry... if I sound mean...
I just wanted everyone to try to have COMPASSION and
put
themselves in the BAD SPOT... if they needed help...
they just want HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

God Forbid it happens to ANYONE ELSE>>>
but
I think it will..........So Let's ALL Be Wise... Let's ALL HELP !!!!

Little Children are counting on US !!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless !
jjgram

Caylee was indeed MISSING from GA life...
For a long time... GA just knew the fact....CAYLEE was GONE ! !

No matter where she was....NO MATTER ...who took her....
she was in his life...one day.... the next day... GONE and the
next days.... still gone... and the next month... said to be kidnapped !
and
then months later... Discovered DEAD !!!

Caylee Is MISSING from GA Life ~~~ Now ***FOREVER***

He does KNOW ~~~ what it is like to have a loved one MISSING !!!!

It is OK for GA to do what he can...
He is helping others...and that helps him get out of his own
self pitty and be busy and use his mind...
and
that is how MANY More Families and MISSING CHILDREN
will receive HELP !!!!:woohoo:

THANKS ! i'm done now...

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

I'm really thankful that we can come to a site where we can all share our views and opinions and still be considered compassionate and helpful toward our fellow man even when our views dissent with others. Sites like this are far and few between, as sometimes are peoples opinions, yet our motives are the same.

I'm really trying to keep my mouth shut on this one. I was happy to see George feel he could be of help to this family. He could help them because, he DOES understand what they are going through. Just be there for them, listem to them, hug them and support them.
Then, he brought up KidFinders, printing fliers (which is good) and DONATIONS! I stopped watching after that.

I fear that tomorrow ole CA will show up...here we go again, and oh yes, Tim with Texas Ecs with be there (Go Tim Go) and LP and his reward ( I do like LP)...

With all of this, the media. Now, are we focusing on little Haleigh or on the circus that arrived in town??

All in all, I think it is doing George good to be there with this family..I am glad Tim is arriving to search, I am happy ole L.P. is offering up reward $... This is all good, throw in Kid-Finders, talk abot 1 bad apple in a bushel.. Wonder where old JB will fit into this???????

I'm really trying to keep my mouth shut on this one. I was happy to see George feel he could be of help to this family. He could help them because, he DOES understand what they are going through. Just be there for them,..
Then, he brought up KidFinders, printing fliers (which is good) and DONATIONS! I stopped watching after that.

I fear that tomorrow ole Cin-Cin will show up...here we go again, and oh yes, Tim with Texas Ecs with be there (Go Tim Go) and LP and his reward ( I do like LP)...

With all of this, the media. Now, are we focusing on little Haleigh or on the curcs that arrived in town??

All in all, I think it is doing George good to be there with this family..I am glad Tim is arriving to search, I am happy ole L.P. is offering up reward $... This is all good, throw in Kid-Finders, talk abot 1 bad apple in a bushel..

i know what you mean. i had to check the map to make sure the bermuda triangle hadn't really come inland. Haleigh, may you be found safe.

With all of the negative information that is out there about Kid Finders.. I wonder why they aren't under investigation??
I am happy that TM and LP are there to help Haleigh's family in the search for their little angel.. and I'm alright with George being there.. BUT he should have left KFN out of it...
JMO.

As regarding KFN: I am not crazy about them from what I have read. However, they do not appear under investigation and nothing has been proved against them.

My point is as far as GA goes, KFN has been helping him since Caylee went missing. They came along and gave him support and the bill boards and other things. As far as I know GA doesn't think or know of any wrong doing that KFN has done. They have been kind and helpful to him. I think that GA thinks they are a legit organization that helps find kids and they have been good to him so he is grateful to them for what they did for him. So GA works with them on other missing kids. For weeks he sat out at places with that billboard. It gave GA something to do. There is no harm in them being there to help find Haleigh. As long as they aren't there asking the family for money or anything.

He's not ..

I mean the guy tried to kill himself a couple of weeks ago and now thinks he's going to be helpful on another case???

Still in denial, I see ..
Maybe it is his way of taking steps to make himself whole and help another family in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee