GA in Putnam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is his way of taking steps to make himself whole and help another family in the process.

I agree that is the most honorable of the possibilities, and the most hoped for. But, still, the recent past cannot be swept aside as if inconsequential.

respectfully snipped
I am so glad to read this. I think George has a lot more to offer than most give him credit for. I think a sense of purpose and distance from the Orlando circus will do him a world of good. And it may well do the Cummings family a world of good, too. If nothing else, he can share his experience with the poor distraught father.

I agree with this as well. I have a feeling that during George's hospital stay he was given the support and resources he desperately needed. I recall hearing on one of the talk shows that he was so overwhelmed by the kindness/prayers of the public. I believe he gained much during that time, and to turn around and offer moral support to someone else going thru the same horrific fear he experienced, is something I applaud.

I don't think George has any kind of an agenda what-so-ever. He just burried his reason for living, and I did not hear him defend Casey during the memorial. I heard forgiveness maybe and compassion, but no defending.

George is the one who's going to honor Caylee's life and do good things in her memory, IMO.

I agree with this as well. I have a feeling that during George's hospital stay he was given the support and resources he desperately needed. I recall hearing on one of the talk shows that he was so overwhelmed by the kindness/prayers of the public. I believe he gained much during that time, and to turn around and offer moral support to someone else going thru the same horrific fear he experienced, is something I applaud.

I don't think George has any kind of an agenda what-so-ever. He just burried his reason for living, and I did not hear him defend Casey during the memorial. I heard forgiveness maybe and compassion, but no defending.

George is the one who's going to honor Caylee's life and do good things in her memory, IMO.

parsing sentiments, but he didn't bury his reason for living; he's wearing her in a locket.

WOW I'm surprised he would be ready for something of this caliber.

It might be exactly what he needs right now. Emotional? YES! However, to give comfort to someone else who is afraid, angry, etc is often very healing.

Good for GA! IMHO, GA appears to be the only member of the A family to CARE about other people.

I agree that is the most honorable of the possibilities, and the most hoped for. But, still, the recent past cannot be swept aside as if inconsequential.

I have a long attention span. I don't let people just reinvent themselves because I learned long ago the tiger doesn't change it stripes. One reported "good" deed here seems to have intentions beyond what is "good" imo and doesn't wipe any slate clean anyway. I see him cozying up to KFN as a spokesman and a mere fundraising opportunist using a tragedy to make money for a self perpetuating entity that takes advantage of people. They have never reportedly done any good. There have been plenty of reports on them that are negative in the press. Dennis attacked several reporters physically when questions arose about his nefarious past.

I saw Haleigh's grandfather speaking on NG last night; I truly believe that GA's presence and understanding will be a tremendous benefit to him and his son. I also believe that GA will be helping himself as he helps them. As they say, "a burden shared is a burden halved."

Maybe it is his way of taking steps to make himself whole and help another family in the process.

He needs to heal himself first ..

LE even looked at him sideways like, you should be home, buddy ..

I'm really trying to keep my mouth shut on this one. I was happy to see George feel he could be of help to this family. He could help them because, he DOES understand what they are going through. Just be there for them, listem to them, hug them and support them.
Then, he brought up KidFinders, printing fliers (which is good) and DONATIONS! I stopped watching after that.

I fear that tomorrow ole CA will show up...here we go again, and oh yes, Tim with Texas Ecs with be there (Go Tim Go) and LP and his reward ( I do like LP)...

With all of this, the media. Now, are we focusing on little Haleigh or on the circus that arrived in town??

All in all, I think it is doing George good to be there with this family..I am glad Tim is arriving to search, I am happy ole L.P. is offering up reward $... This is all good, throw in Kid-Finders, talk abot 1 bad apple in a bushel.. Wonder where old JB will fit into this???????

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He needs to heal himself first ..

LE even looked at him sideways like, you should be home, buddy ..

I may sound cold, but using this family's tragedy to do fundraising for Milstead and crew seems out of sorts for someone "healing" themselves of emotion pain and seems more like "healing" themselves financially instead. It seems like an opportunist taking advantage of a situation imo.

Tim Miller is involved. That will bring "good" help imo.

I have a long attention span. I don't let people just reinvent themselves because I learned long ago the tiger doesn't change it stripes. One reported "good" deed here seems to have intentions beyond what is "good" imo and doesn't wipe any slate clean anyway.

*respectfully snipped*

While I agree that GA has, at times (usually when CA is present), said contradictory things, when push came to shove he did the right thing. No matter how difficult it was for him, he told the truth when it counted...from his interviews with LE to testifying at the GJ, none of it could have been easy.

Frankly, I think this is what led, in large part, to his breakdown. I'm pretty sure the "family united" pitch is what LA and CA have been forcing on him since the GJ, trying to get him to change his testimony for the trial. I have no proof of this, it is simply a gut feeling.

I am glad George is there. It gives him something to focus on and help with.

How can he help another family when it appears he hasn't acknoweldged the truth in his own family?

The first thing that Hayleigh's family did was call the police. Then they took lie detector tests. Then they go on TV and very credibly plea for the safe return of their daughter. Seems like they are doing the right thing without George's advice.

Yes, it is a good thing for George to be of service and help others, this, imo, is just not the right venue. Try serving at a soup kitchen, joining a church ministry, being a Big Brother, etc, or even just plain old getting back to work.

*respectfully snipped*

While I agree that GA has, at times (usually when CA is present), said contradictory things, when push came to shove he did the right thing. No matter how difficult it was for him, he told the truth when it counted...from his interviews with LE to testifying at the GJ, none of it could have been easy.

Frankly, I think this is what led, in large part, to his breakdown. I'm pretty sure the "family united" pitch is what LA and CA have been forcing on him since the GJ, trying to get him to change his testimony for the trial. I have no proof of this, it is simply a gut feeling.

I don't think Cindy and Lee are forcing anything on him. I see Milstead using George to ingratiate the coffers at KFN with cash by taking the opportunity to weasel in.

How can he help another family when it appears he hasn't acknoweldged the truth in his own family?

The first thing that Hayleigh's family did was call the police. Then they took lie detector tests. Then they go on TV and very credibly plea for the safe return of their daughter. Seems like they are doing the right thing without George's advice.

Yes, it is a good thing for George to be of service and help others, this, imo, is just not the right venue. Try serving at a soup kitchen, joining a church ministry, being a Big Brother, etc, or even just plain old getting back to work.
Why does not acknowledging the truth preclude him from helping another family? Often we see things much more clearly when they are not about us or if we are detached. This is a win win. I think this is a step to healing for him and I am sure Haleigh's family welcomes any and all help, publicity,time whatever. GA might feel as though he can do for this little girl what he was unable to do for Caylee. I think it is the absolute perfect venue.

George needs to align with a credible organization with a stellar reputation. KFN isnt it . This association may actually set his recovery back when the backlash occurs and occur it will when reporters dare to question the mgt . - its only a matter
of time.

George Anthony: "They do not need to be judged. They do not need to be scrutinized."

ETA: George brings out that these families need to eat and sleep and take care of themselves. And they need community support.

Pffffft ..
George will fizzle out ..

No reputable child find operation needs or wants him or his family's help ..
Just look at the mess they made of their own case!

Of all the players involved, I've always had more sympathy for George than any of the others. I've gotten the impression that he's made some serious mistakes in his life (who hasn't) but is foundationally and socially what you would catagorize as "good-hearted." Having said this, I also have found him to be very apt to bend to the manipulation of those members of his inner group, - immediate family, friends, etc. This was evident early on in the interrogation videos where he dissented with his wife's statements and conclusions, and his willingness to allow his son being told an untruth over the phone by LE as LA was enroute to the station. Of this, you KNOW that he was substantially berated and put in line by CA, at the very least. His supposed feelings of "safety" and "secrecy" were betrayed and all he was left with was silence or verbal denial. I see the very great possibility that his current motives are being corrupted by JB and KidFinders in addition to the old sources of manipulations.

More than anything else for George, I hope that he is able to override and conquer this within himself, - it's visably eating him alive.

I can't imagine what internal stresses he must be, and has been, enduring to know one thing yet initially consciously forcing himself to believe another, not for himself, but to appease his wife and hold together what he has left in life. I truly hope that he's getting on-going therapy to address just this. If not, I fear that the crack that has already appeared in his "wall" will break him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee