GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm In which way did it help you?
It shows right now her entire history of locations and whear about for Friday the 18 including locations she search on maps.
Sat 19 no activity

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Wow. So surely you have an address for her last known whereabouts as well as the route she took to get there! That's huge.

Early in the thread, when Jenna was falsely reported found, family allegedly shared on social media that Jenna has some intellectual disabilities. Is this true? The post with the quote has been removed.

Wow. So surely you have an address for her last known whereabouts as well as the route she took to get there! That's huge.
We do ! We have a town home in town that she frequently went to as well as another address she searched on Google maps promptly after but after activity went dead

Nothing all activity ends at 1130 pm

Did she actually go to that town home Friday night? This is amazing that you pieced all of this together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she actually go to that town home Friday night? This is amazing that you pieced all of this together!

Sent the p.i to that address and he talked to the guy there. He said they had plans to meet for food but she never made it down there .

Sent the p.i to that address and he talked to the guy there. He said they had plans to meet for food but she never made it down there .

Do you still think she texted her friend at 2 a.m. that she was lying down?

Its on our TMobile log that she sent a text to her around there

Hm... They were supposed to go out, but she didn't show. He didn't call or text her to find out what was up? Or didn't notify police when he (very likely) saw the news stories or heard about her disappearance on social media? That behavior sounds pretty off to me.

Hm... They were supposed to go out, but she didn't show. He didn't call or text her to find out what was up? Or didn't notify police when he (very likely) saw the news stories or heard about her disappearance on social media? That behavior sounds pretty off to me.
Apparently the FBI has spoken to him already and said his story checked out

Might be good to determine if the townhouse guy's phone number is the same or different from the pocket-dial one that called her...

Might be good to determine if the townhouse guy's phone number is the same or different from the pocket-dial one that called her...
On that... So far looks like it isn't

Perhaps try and google that number along with the address she searched to see if you can find anything that links the two together.

On that... So far looks like it isn't

If you take a SIM card out of a phone, can you still see location? Would taking it out create what you are seeing (all activity stopping)?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but where was the last place shown?

It's all based on access to Google if she turned data off or lost signal then it wouldn't sync with Google . It's just weird that all activities stop right around 11 30 pm

It's all based on access to Google if she turned data off or lost signal then it wouldn't sync with Google . It's just weird that all activities stop right around 11 30 pm

I was interested in learning more about this and checked my own - you can also turn this on/off. Agree it is very weird.

Sending many prayers she is found safe and soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing all activity ends at 1130 pm

That's so strange! I believe the info is stated above forgive me for asking again, do you know who she went to see that evening prior to returning to your parents & before going missing?

I'm curious as to whether Jenna may have mentioned wanting to get away for a bit or anything to prompt a conversation & maybe this person was the one who advised to turn off location tracking... So odd!

You're doing such a fabulous job piecing together everything. Sending strength & positive vibes to you always!

What was the last location that google maps timeline shows she actually was at? (Versus her just looking up and address).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966