Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

I too have "mutual" acquaintances on Facebook with her. IMO these people are trouble.
Add in the arrest in Fulton Co on March 29th and the fact that she is living in "THE TRIANGLE " and is easily influenced, I am scared to death for her!!! PLEASE DONT LET HER BE ANOTHER VICTIM!!!

http://justice.fultoncountyga.gov/PAJailManager/JailingSearch.aspx?ID=400

Fulton Co
Booking# 1706426

3/29/17

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...iangle-part-1-the-triangle-grows/85-415748462
4304459238f9a70f20ea79c44b207518.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What is "the triangle" and what do you mean "another victim"? Please can you elaborate?
Ok have managed to read the MSM article which refers to a 4,000 % increase in heroin related deaths. That means if there was 1 death before that would have increased to 40 deaths so that is huge. (1 death increasing to 2 = 100% increase) Is that increase accurate? The Fulton county link would not fully load for me.
Are you saying you think J's disappearance is connected to the heroine trade?

The triangle is an area where heroin deaths are increasing massively. Click on the link Pamela gave, right above the map, for an article describing the triangle

The triangle is an area where heroin deaths are increasing massively. Click on the link Pamela gave, right above the map, for an article describing the triangle
Yeah TY. I realised just after posting and have edited but still have questions if this is accurate. If you can answer any of my questions, please jump in again. Many thanks.
Ps. If you have specific info please don't put it on here but let LE know.

4 heroin related deaths in Fulton County in 2010 - figures were up to 82 deaths in 2015. Have not found the 2016 figures yet :frown:

Eta 359 deaths in 2016. Source: thetreatmentcentre.com

Has anyone looked on craigslist for the car? Quick search turns up quite a few possibilities... don't exclude black (because dark blue might be black to some) 2010 Mazda 6 either, search all of craigslist inc neighboring states. Don't want to link to specific advertisements here but by now a car could have changed a few hands and could be anywhere in the US. keeping it to the ones closest to Georgia, still quite a few.

Has anyone looked on craigslist for the car? Quick search turns up quite a few possibilities... don't exclude black (because dark blue might be black to some) 2010 Mazda 6 either, search all of craigslist inc neighboring states. Don't want to link to specific advertisements here but by now a car could have changed a few hands and could be anywhere in the US. keeping it to the ones closest to Georgia, still quite a few.

I have been checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to play devil's advocate as someone who also lives within the "heroin triangle" in Atlanta... I want to just say that just because Jenna lived there it does NOT mean she was involved with or had ever even come in contact with/exposed to heroin. Though I know EVERY angle needs to be explored because at this point, we have no idea what has happened to Jenna. But other than living in part of Atlanta that has had an increase in heroin use over the last 10 years, what other evidence do we have that drugs are involved at all? I live in this area and have never encountered drugs besides pot here.

It doesn't make a lot of sense though that if this was a situation where Jenna got involved with the wrong people and maybe owed someone $$ for drugs, that the only thing missing from the parents' home would be a quilt? You'd think that if drugs were at play here, something else (TV, DVD player, jewelry, etc) would have been taken as well to barter or pawn.

Would you like me to do a time line, bases on everything is written here (facts)? <respectfully snipped>.

:bump:

Yes, that would be great to have all the VI/MSM facts in a timeline!

:blowkiss: :tyou:

Could the gas stops have been an accumulation (to deter traceability) of gas in a can to set fire to the car? Random thought.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Could the gas stops have been an accumulation (to deter traceability) of gas in a can to set fire to the car? Random thought.

(TOS bars us from discussing,quoting, paraphrasing... but we are allowed to say please look at the Find Jenna Facebook for more information and look at JHD posts on September 1 and 2)

Respectfully, Doubt multiple gas stops for accumulation of setting fire as you can get a 5 gallon can filled in one stop which is more than enough. Not sure I understand the deterrence of trace ability in one stop, vs. footprint/tracebility with up to 4 stops. That to me is MORE traceability.

Heck, Jodi Arias did those stops for gas cans... and we know the outcome of that.

We still don't have VI or MSM or the admin of the FB group saying when/where the stops were, so we cannot discuss until then (at least in this forum)?

and :praying: we get that information verified soon from one of those 3 sources allowed here to begin that discussion in detail as I think that would really be beneficial and eye opening, especially for locals.

ETA: I'm :thinking: that perhaps the Conyers Georgia police should be notified for sure on this case. Just sayin', as a local.

Are we allowed to discuss why someone might make multiple (4 possibly) gas station stops in one day - all at different stations? I'm curious what people think.

Even if using two cars (her mom's and her Mazda), that's a lot of driving for staying in a small area.

Yeah TY. I realised just after posting and have edited but still have questions if this is accurate. If you can answer any of my questions, please jump in again. Many thanks.
Ps. If you have specific info please don't put it on here but let LE know.

4 heroin related deaths in Fulton County in 2010 - figures were up to 82 deaths in 2015. Have not found the 2016 figures yet :frown:

Eta 359 deaths in 2016. Source: thetreatmentcentre.com

I didn't mean it as a snarky response, I was just pointing out the article. What are you talking about, if I have specific info? I don't have any info, I'm just following along.

What mention of FBI/LE link are you referring to? VI has spoken of, there are many with LE phone etc. Not sure what you are asking for.

If you are asking for an FBI sponsored link, or a LE facebook page link, I don't believe there are any.
Usually in cases like this where FBI get involved we see a press release with a LEO name. I am finding it hard to understand why FBI would be involved if the missing person is not suspected of being taking out of state . Also, if FBI are involved, why would a PI be involved at all?
I have another question. Why was J using the parents car all day? Had she lent hers to someone? Did the parent's car have a full tank and have FBI fingerprinted it as it seems to be where she was last tracked down to? Is there cctv from the gas stations?

I didn't mean it as a snarky response, I was just pointing out the article. What are you talking about, if I have specific info? I don't have any info, I'm just following along.
I didn't take it as snarky and I wasn't being snarky. I was publishing the actual increases and just pointing out something that was all (the poster, Pamela, had said they had some mutual dodgy friends so if they had info to report (about said dodgy friends) it was just a reminder not to put it on here).

(TOS bars us from discussing,quoting, paraphrasing... but we are allowed to say please look at the Find Jenna Facebook for more information and look at JHD posts on September 1 and 2)

Respectfully, Doubt multiple gas stops for accumulation of setting fire as you can get a 5 gallon can filled in one stop which is more than enough. Not sure I understand the deterrence of trace ability in one stop, vs. footprint/tracebility with up to 4 stops. That to me is MORE traceability.

Heck, Jodi Arias did those stops for gas cans... and we know the outcome of that.

We still don't have VI or MSM or the admin of the FB group saying when/where the stops were, so we cannot discuss until then (at least in this forum)?

and :praying: we get that information verified soon from one of those 3 sources allowed here to begin that discussion in detail as I think that would really be beneficial and eye opening, especially for locals.

ETA: I'm :thinking: that perhaps the Conyers Georgia police should be notified for sure on this case. Just sayin', as a local.
I will keep my opinions and random thoughts to myself then until somebody somewhere can provide information on here for us to discuss.

Another telling off....

Some of us can't view FB and that is why I would prefer to see a FBI or MSM or LE statement. I thought paraphrasing from the FB of the victim was allowed. Apart from gas, what else could be purchased from several gas stations? Does the family know what was purchased and/or have they seized or seen the cctv perhaps?
Why do you think the Conyers police should be notified?

Are we allowed to discuss why someone might make multiple (4 possibly) gas station stops in one day - all at different stations? I'm curious what people think.

Even if using two cars (her mom's and her Mazda), that's a lot of driving for staying in a small area.

I would think we can speculate on theories relating to that.

A long shot but since she could have possibly been in the area near Opera club, I looked at what events were there that night. They had B2Bass that night and an artist named Ra was one of several playing (happens to be the name of the Egyptian sun god, and that DJ happens to actually be Egyptian). Just going to leave that here as a weird coincidence maybe worth further pondering.

A long shot but since she could have possibly been in the area near Opera club, I looked at what events were there that night. They had B2Bass that night and an artist named Ra was one of several playing (happens to be the name of the Egyptian sun god, and that DJ happens to actually be Egyptian). Just going to leave that here as a weird coincidence maybe worth further pondering.
Good sleuthing Frozen.

Worth pondering! I tested out the google timeline thing the other day and it was creepily accurate in terms of the stops I made and naming the locations. I know someone previously mentioned it could be inaccurate if signal lost but can't imagine that area not having good service.
If it said she went to Opera, maybe she really did. Could that have been a gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member