GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Subie, I wonder if you could explain a bit about the pocket dial at 11.30pm? What is a "pocket dial" first -I am not familiar with the term. You then said it indicated a prostitution/pimping or somesuch contact (I am trying to remember this.) What phone was that on and could you explain it a little more please.
Many thanks.

A pocket dial is if somebody's phone by accident calls a number, the caller is not knowing about it because it's happening in your pocket, bag...not a conscious call. Most of the time you will hear all kind of sounds, like scratching, the wind and stuff, but no real contact....I got a lot because my name is starting with A...and the first/in the beginning of people's contact list. Ruth....Jenna...is further up the alphabet......I'm not sure how (and if) that could happen....If you don't have the number in your contact list....I'm not sure if it is possible to press all the buttons by accident/not knowing being somebody's cellular phone number. In the Netherlands a cellular phone number without a Land code consists of 10 numbers....

Hi Subie, I wonder if you could explain a bit about the pocket dial at 11.30pm? What is a "pocket dial" first -I am not familiar with the term. You then said it indicated a prostitution/pimping or somesuch contact (I am trying to remember this.) What phone was that on and could you explain it a little more please.
Many thanks.

Don't know anymore on that. Who ever it was the called at 11:30 left a 2 min long voice mail and their phone was in their pocket. The Insta account that I found tied to that number and several ads that set off an alarm that said person may be a pimp. However have heard nothing more from police on this

Don't know anymore on that. Who ever it was the called at 11:30 left a 2 min long voice mail and their phone was in their pocket. The Insta account that I found tied to that number and several ads that set off an alarm that said person may be a pimp. However have heard nothing more from police on this
Which phone was this received on and can you disclose what was said in the 2 minute voice mail?

I was supposed to come by only that Saturday a.m but not the rest of the weekend due to other plans.

Not judging on this in anyway but the medicine giving to the cat Saturday p.m. was skipped....can you remember when the vet called you/alarmed you?

Which phone was this received on and can you disclose what was said in the 2 minute voice mail?

The call was TO Jenna's phone and went to her voicemail, and the voicemail just consisted of random sound because the phone call wasn't intentional.

What do you think she took in the suitcase? Do you know the dimensions please? (Height width and length, colour, make , fabric etc)

Don't have an answer to any of this as stated, My parents noticed it was gone.

We have gotten a response from the Police Chief and commissioner, hopefully will be meeting with him to go over how this case has been handled and where we can go from here

We have gotten a response from the Police Chief and commissioner, hopefully will be meeting with him to go over how this case has been handled and where we can go from here

This is good news. I hope they move this case up the priority list and get the media involved.

Was Jenna on social security disability for payments considering family info?

Did she use contact lenses?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I saw a couple pictures of Jenna wearing glasses.
Maybe just when she needed them, but maybe when she takes contacts out. If so, where are the glasses?

I saw a couple pictures of Jenna wearing glasses.
Maybe just when she needed them, but maybe when she takes contacts out. If so, where are the glasses?

She only wore glasses and didn't need them all the time

Has there been any further info? I keep checking the fb page but nothing has been posted for a while. Has the P.I shed any light on anything? Any theories?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

subie_climber - any updates you can give us? was there more investigation into the # that called her? club on cambleton? anything would be great!!!!

Great minds Sassy [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I wish I could give more updates, but I don't have any :/
Police have been very quiet which is why we are meeting with the Cheif.

We are so very torn and frustrated about how this whole case has been handled

We have given the info to the police , a lot of info, but we don't know what they are doing with it, other than Friday just now seeing a judge to get a warrant to read emails / facebook / texts etc even though we gave them that stuff over a week ago

I am so sorry subie_climber :( that is so ridiculous. maybe they are withholding info for a reason. agh. idk. i can't imagine what ya'll are going through. why is everything taking so long on their end???? why are they dragging their feet???? i'd be livid. do you think they don't think she is a victim? they are biased? i don't get it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966