GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry subie_climber :( that is so ridiculous. maybe they are withholding info for a reason. agh. idk. i can't imagine what ya'll are going through. why is everything taking so long on their end???? why are they dragging their feet???? i'd be livid. do you think they don't think she is a victim? they are biased? i don't get it!!!!!!

I'm not sure what they think at this point. I mean they did ask me if she had a box full of money and could have just left to go live off the grid. Again this all goes back to the cat, she would have never left the car unattended like she did.

And again why did they just now decide to finger print the house last Thursday when that should have been done first week

Perhaps LE know something we don't. In the missing chinese scholar case, (Ying Ying Zhang) They traced the car then watched and got audio of the subject admitting the kidnapping.

Yes. Cat is important. It's clear she has an emotional tie to the cat. I get it.

Did you ask them the question about fingerprinting? Why wait so long to do it? Oh! How did the POI play out? I saw his name on Fbook. Who is that? You think that is his real name?

Subie, I hope you and your parents, friends, etc., stay safe in the storms in Atlanta tonight.

I'm not sure what they think at this point. I mean they did ask me if she had a box full of money and could have just left to go live off the grid. Again this all goes back to the cat, she would have never left the car unattended like she did.

And again why did they just now decide to finger print the house last Thursday when that should have been done first week

Did she have money in her bank account or take cash out of bank account or on credit cards the week before? Did your parents pay her for the house/cat sitting and if they did, was it paid up front? I use a house and animal sitter as we have dogs and horses. It is about £50 ($75)per day plus food costs. That's $1,050 for two weeks irrespective of how many animals are looked after.

On the pocket dial voicemail, how did you listen to it without the phone? Did LE access it somehow?

Maybe someone was after her?
Had to leave very quickly. Grabbed the suitcase and got out of dodge.

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I've never been invested in a missing person case before but something about Jenna and her case have me awake at nights.
I had some time on my hands and started looking through Jenna's FB: <modsnip>

I think what Eileen730 means (correct me if i am wrong) is - was there a chance jenna was going to jail prior to when she went missing? not post-missing. maybe if she was in trouble w/ the law, etc. also can you answer my question about the POI if possible :) ?

Have you checked all the impound lots again to see if her car was towed and impounded sometime since you first checked?

I think what Eileen730 means (correct me if i am wrong) is - was there a chance jenna was going to jail prior to when she went missing? not post-missing. maybe if she was in trouble w/ the law, etc. also can you answer my question about the POI if possible :) ?

If that were the case wouln't the police have let us know by now?

Regarding the POI, we are discussing with them when we meet and show again what evidence we have becuase their interviews with him are very soft so far

Subie,
Have you straight out asked the police what they think happened? Or why they haven't taken this seriously?
Do you have a gut feeling on this?
Lots of folks praying for your sister!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subie,
Have you straight out asked the police what they think happened? Or why they haven't taken this seriously?
Do you have a gut feeling on this?
Lots of folks praying for your sister!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
\\We have many times now and cant get a straight answer. I know this department is spread thin in this county which sucks also

We have gotten a response from the Police Chief and commissioner, hopefully will be meeting with him to go over how this case has been handled and where we can go from here

Is law enforcement, your family, and/or the private investigator supportive with all the posts that you have done here?

I assume law enforcement,your private investigator, and your family minimally is following everything here.

@Subie, do you have any suspicions as to what might have happened to Jenna?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Regarding the POI, we are discussing with them when we meet and show again what evidence we have becuase their interviews with him are very soft so far
IIRC when J first went missing wasn't there a report from police in another jurisdiction that she was "in custody" which then turned out incorrect? I thought then that it was strange wording. It ended up the reg number was incorrect.

From what I have read, the SC friend had a conversation with J on Saturday (so after midnight) and then received the text at 2 a.m. that she was laying down. This seems to put the POI in the clear as he last saw her at 10 p.m. but she didn't turn up to meet for food. If the SC friend has confirmed this then LE may well have evidence ( e.g. phone location/ card transaction/cctv ) putting J elsewhere or with someone else.

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I've never been invested in a missing person case before but something about Jenna and her case have me awake at nights.
I had some time on my hands and started looking through Jenna's FB: <modsnip>

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members