GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A well-known "track" for prostitution in Atlanta is the L made up of Cheshire Bridge to Piedmont. A book I am reading written by a trafficked Atlanta teen says that she was taught to "post up" at any of the gas stations there, and stand out front and smoke and act like she was waiting for a ride. Then, "gentlemen" would approach her. That is why I asked earlier about whether these small gas station purchases were common/habitual, based on her debit card records.

I hope this is not the case. I hope she is safe somewhere.
TY for explaining that. This can be easily clarified by Subie or family whether it is habitual or not.

That is ridiculous!! Sorry, but where you able to talk to people and ask for their opinion on this is happening?

<modsnip> bf (ubergirl)....when did she saw Jenna last time, what was the location (off Jenna and her) when she took an uber? first it was before 10 pm she saw her...then around 6 pm. No specifics on where and what they did....and now false sighting "ran around publix".....I'm really sorry....If my bf went missing (and I'm not backing her up, deliberately lie for her, because I was really confinced that she is (endangered) missing) I would recognize her out of million persons and spill out everything, even if it was ugly....So sorry...but this is really not adding up in my world.
Her friend could also have just been mistaken. She had a reg number - why are posters doubting this? This would mean all her evidence would be questionable and I can't see any reason for that IMO.

Her friend could also have just been mistaken. She had a reg number - why are posters doubting this? This would mean all her evidence would be questionable and I can't see any reason for that IMO.

If you have a real bf....you know....you can even recognize a person in the way somebody walks....even if they colored the head purple....but anyway.....that's not were this is about....just so many vague statements....not getting cleared...only in stages...weeks going by...get real!

If you have a real bf....you know....you can even recognize a person in the way somebody walks....even if they colored the head purple....but anyway.....that's not were this is about....just so many vague statements....not getting cleared...only in stages...weeks going by...get real!
I can't see how any of these opinions are going to help find Jenna. If we don't have simple answers like time and amounts of the card payments, there's no way of determining anything. That's MOO.

I can't see how any of these opinions are going to help find Jenna. If we don't have simple answers like time and amounts of the card payments, there's no way of determining anything. That's MOO.

Hey you are back....welcome....people are withholding very relevant information...like times they saw her, phoned her, message her and on what location they saw her, being with her....not so hard to recall IMO, making up story's....but no hard info...

Shiressleuth, just to clarify yes there are other girls missing. Not reported in this thread or even considered "missing" but Atlanta is a major hub in the US for sex trafficking. I have taught 2 students who were abducted and trafficked and went to a rehab thing in Utah for a year. There are literally hundreds of women being trafficked in Atlanta at this moment due to the airport and large sporting events.

We got a call last Thursday night from her girlfriend (Uber friend ) she and her boyfriend had seen her going into a publix in our area and even gave the plate of the car she was driving. She ran around publix to look but had to leave due to running late to work . Police checked it out and car is owned by a college student at Emory University down the road and car was not reported stolen . Remember Jenna does not have her ID. Reported as a false sighting .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Just a minute, I just re-read this - her friend may be flakey BUT she had the presence of mind to write down the CORRECT plate number. Which the police followed up on and determined it wasn't Jenna.
To me that shows sincerity.
Maybe she gave the times as she remembered them then something jogged her memory so she amended her statement.
It's exasperating, but to me doesn't necessarily point to deception.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hey you are back....welcome....people are withholding very relevant information...like times they saw her, phoned her, message her and on what location they saw her, being with her....not so hard to recall IMO, making up story's....but no hard info...
Just remember, we are only told what WE are told. That doesn't necessarily mean these people are witholding info its just that info is not being released to us...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. :wave:

A couple of important reminders from The Rules:

Social Media

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
  • Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Posts that were not in compliance with the above have been removed.

Also, Jenna's father's FB post that had been shared on the official Find Jenna FB page appears to no longer be shared there. This means the information contained in his post is off limits for discussion unless and until it is posted by the admin of the Find Jenna FB page or the VI posts it here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Shiressleuth, just to clarify yes there are other girls missing. Not reported in this thread or even considered "missing" but Atlanta is a major hub in the US for sex trafficking. I have taught 2 students who were abducted and trafficked and went to a rehab thing in Utah for a year. There are literally hundreds of women being trafficked in Atlanta at this moment due to the airport and large sporting events.
I found one woman missing from the airport who had to go to hospital then went missing after release. I have not found hundreds missing as you state. Do you have links for these facts?

Were your students under 18 and sent to the rehab thing in Utah by their parents?

Also I’m not sure why the airport and sporting events would have any different impact on Atlanta than say Chicago, NYC, etc.

I think we need some facts clarifying.
1, who saw Jenna last and what time and date?
2. Who saw a passenger with J in the car that night and who was the passenger?
3. What were the times, amounts and purchases at the gas stations?
4. Has anyone else gone missing with J?
5. What did J discuss in her phone conversation with her SC friend?
6. Has family obtained J's medical records?

Without more info regarding these facts, speculation will be inaccurate IMO.

Under 18. Sent by parents. One was a pretty big story in Atlanta as she was like 12 and lured to Piedmont park after being convinced to sneak out. As far as facts supporting this here are a few articles:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5...-trafficking-growing-problem-in-metro-atlanta

8 women found in mansion in march: https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...rafficking-8-women-sandy-springs-mansion/amp/

It's slightly different than those other cities because hartsfield Jackson is the world's busiest airport.

• In 2012, the National Human Tra cking Resource Center received 446 calls from GA, 103 of which were classi ied as high-risk.33
• 5,000 girls are at-risk of being sex tra cked in Georgia.34
• According to a former FBI agent Atlanta has an internal tra cking problem, where minors, many recruited
from the city, are transferred to another county or state.35
• Approximately 374 girls are commercially sexually exploited monthly in Georgia. Average age of entry into
the commercial sex market for girls is 12 and 14 years.36
• Each month, 12,400 men in Georgia pay for sex with a young woman and 7,200 of them end up exploiting an
adolescent female.37
• Craigslist is the most e cient medium for the marketing of sex; ads on this site had 3 times as many hits as similar ads on other websites.38
• Around 65% of men who buy sex with young females do so in and around suburban and metro Atlanta with 9% near the airport.39
• Atlanta has the highest number of tra cked Hispanic females in the nation.40
• On average, 100 juvenile girls are exploited each night in Georgia.41

This is from the human trafficking court website. It has foot notes if you'd like to review further. Feel free to just google "human trafficking Atlanta"

If you'd like to see the stats that indicate yearly increases in call volume to the human trafficking hotline check here: https://humantraffickinghotline.org/state/georgia

If you'd like to become involved helping women recover look up Beloved Atlanta, wellspring living, city of refuge, out of darkness, streetgrace. or she is able. Those are just the ones in Atlanta off the top of my head.

Definitely not saturated - not even close. There were some printouts on their door and neighbors' doors, but when I drove by the other day, nothing. We no longer see them in shop windows either. Absolutely no coverage from local media, which is appalling IMHO.
This is what has bothered me. I work at Emory (literally a block from her parents house) and have seen no flyers. The media hasn't covered this at all that I've seen. The only way I knew about this case was because the flyer from Nextdoor was shared on a Facebook group I belong to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Under 18. Sent by parents. One was a pretty big story in Atlanta as she was like 12 and lured to Piedmont park after being convinced to sneak out. As far as facts supporting this here are a few articles:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5...-trafficking-growing-problem-in-metro-atlanta

8 women found in mansion in march: https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...rafficking-8-women-sandy-springs-mansion/amp/

It's slightly different than those other cities because hartsfield Jackson is the world's busiest airport.

• In 2012, the National Human Tra cking Resource Center received 446 calls from GA, 103 of which were classi ied as high-risk.33
• 5,000 girls are at-risk of being sex tra cked in Georgia.34
• According to a former FBI agent Atlanta has an internal tra cking problem, where minors, many recruited
from the city, are transferred to another county or state.35
• Approximately 374 girls are commercially sexually exploited monthly in Georgia. Average age of entry into
the commercial sex market for girls is 12 and 14 years.36
• Each month, 12,400 men in Georgia pay for sex with a young woman and 7,200 of them end up exploiting an
adolescent female.37
• Craigslist is the most e cient medium for the marketing of sex; ads on this site had 3 times as many hits as similar ads on other websites.38
• Around 65% of men who buy sex with young females do so in and around suburban and metro Atlanta with 9% near the airport.39
• Atlanta has the highest number of tra cked Hispanic females in the nation.40
• On average, 100 juvenile girls are exploited each night in Georgia.41

This is from the human trafficking court website. It has foot notes if you'd like to review further. Feel free to just google "human trafficking Atlanta"

If you'd like to see the stats that indicate yearly increases in call volume to the human trafficking hotline check here: https://humantraffickinghotline.org/state/georgia

If you'd like to become involved helping women recover look up Beloved Atlanta, wellspring living, city of refuge, out of darkness, streetgrace. or she is able. Those are just the ones in Atlanta off the top of my head.
TY for links/info. The mansion story stated one woman out of the 8 was held against her will. The other figures seem to be Georgia rather than Atlanta and from 2012. I was asking for a link to the post that said hundreds went missing from Atlanta so I meant an Atlanta mispers website not sex or human trafficking which is slavery as such and may be different. I have googled as I said and found the one from the airport so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966