GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post a link to where the post-January photo deletion info came from?

Thanks

>>RSBM<<

Are you thinking the person &#8216;responsible&#8217; knew Jenna? Reason for asking is, IF a total stranger, I can&#8217;t imagine how they would have any knowledge that Jenna wasn&#8217;t driving her own vehicle at the time. IF not a stranger, then yes, of course! All MOO!!
I think it is most likely that Jenna knows the 'responsible' party/ies.

In thinking more about the tapestry and broken glass, I wonder if the family or LE checked the vacuum bag. If by some chance the glass had any finger prints or DNA on it, it could be in the vacuum bag.
Here is the photo again as a refresher....

You can see to the right, the black area is where the glass was, its quite a big piece and apparently it was placed back in. Some points/questions:

If Jenna intentionally took the tapestry why didnt she just take it out the frame the way you expect to take it out?..... its too heavy? Ok, so how then could she have made that perfect crack?

Had the tapestry fallen and cracked, it would have had to have fallen on something to create that crack but not something that would have made it split and shatter.

If Jenna had taken it herself then why would she wipe it down after, its her home. People keep saying she doesnt think like a normal young adult but going to the extent of concealing a crime takes a lot of planning and/or quick thinking.

All of the above is MO thoughts but NOT what i think happened, just throwing it out there.

I stick by my original theory that she was harmed and the tapestry holds some dna. Maybe someone was pushed against it? It would be great to get a better photo of the area in front of it.

edf52eba3fd965f2648213fe9fe19bd9.jpg

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dek...oman-disappeared-while-housesitting/599493475

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Here is the photo again as a refresher....

You can see to the right, the black area is where the glass was, its quite a big piece and apparently it was placed back in. Some points/questions:

If Jenna intentionally took the tapestry why didnt she just take it out the frame the way you expect to take it out?..... its too heavy? Ok, so how then could she have made that perfect crack?

Had the tapestry fallen and cracked, it would have had to have fallen on something to create that crack but not something that would have made it split and shatter.

If Jenna had taken it herself then why would she wipe it down after, its her home. People keep saying she doesnt think like a normal young adult but going to the extent of concealing a crime takes a lot of planning and/or quick thinking.

All of the above is MO thoughts but NOT what i think happened, just throwing it out there.

I stick by my original theory that she was harmed and the tapestry holds some dna. Maybe someone was pushed against it? It would be great to get a better photo of the area in front of it.

edf52eba3fd965f2648213fe9fe19bd9.jpg

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dek...oman-disappeared-while-housesitting/599493475

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
Thanks for re-posting the photo, Stanly!

I would think that if someone was pushed into the frame, as you suggest, that the wall itself behind the frame would also have large, deep indentations as well as distinct markings where it swung or moved at a downward angle. Does anyone recall if Subie noted whether or not there was damage to wall as well? If so, to what extent?

How do we know the cracked piece was placed back in? I only recall Subie saying that the larger piece fell out when he/LE moved it. I took this to mean that the large crack was present but had not yet been disturbed. If I'm missing something, let me know.

I'm thinking if the glass had not fallen out, perhaps the frame was never taken off the wall and the larger crack formed when pulling the cloth out through a smaller hole. To me, anything like this seems to imply the person cared about someone or something (the home itself) to some extent. A reckless criminal isn't going to this extent to steal, imo.

Post 262, thread 1:

"Hey guys sorry I've been a little checked out on this . Been a bit over whelmed still.
I should mention on that picture frame, the missing piece of glass was still on the frame when I found it. It fell out when we and the police took the frame down to inspect and due to safety kept it off."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been flowing this thread for weeks and have read a lot of good theories regarding all the different POIs and want to throw mine in the ring.

I believe Jenna was taken from her parents' home unwillingly. In an effort to keep things simple, Im asking myself:
1) Who had access to the house or, at least, knew its location?
2) Who knew Jenna was alone at her parents' house?

I know this doesn't rule out a ton of people, but IMO it rules IN a few people moreso.

I imagine Jenna knowing she would be busy that weekend night, making plans with several different friends. Instead of hanging around the house, waiting for the vet tech to show up, could she have said, "Look, I wasn't here earlier when you came to give the cat meds, I'll leave a key under the mat (or under a rock, or above the door, etc.)".

Person now has easy access to go inside the house without anyone knowing - a person who has access to medications that could be used to incapacitate someone. They lie in wait until Jenna lays down for sleep (for the least amount of struggle) and Jenna does so, even texting her friend, "Laying down."

Person takes Jenna from house and grabs her purse and phones to make it look like she left on her own accord. Doesn't think to grab her phone chargers as they didn't know her phone was almost dead. Doesn't grab her cosmetics and forgets to grab shoes. Jenna's suitcase was already in her car as she'd been living out of it going back and forth between domiciles.

Vet or vet tech locks door behind them with the very key Jenna left out for them.

Of course, this is all just MO. Feel free to pick it apart so it can be ruled out. Hope Jenna can be found soon.

I've been flowing this thread for weeks and have read a lot of good theories regarding all the different POIs and want to throw mine in the ring.

I believe Jenna was taken from her parents' home unwillingly. In an effort to keep things simple, Im asking myself:

I know this doesn't rule out a ton of people, but IMO it rules IN a few people moreso.

I imagine Jenna knowing she would be busy that weekend night, making plans with several different friends. Instead of hanging around the house, waiting for the vet tech to show up, could she have said, "Look, I wasn't here earlier when you came to give the cat meds, I'll leave a key under the mat (or under a rock, or above the door, etc.)".

Person now has easy access to go inside the house without anyone knowing - a person who has access to medications that could be used to incapacitate someone. They lie in wait until Jenna lays down for sleep (for the least amount of struggle) and Jenna does so, even texting her friend, "Laying down."

Person takes Jenna from house and grabs her purse and phones to make it look like she left on her own accord. Doesn't think to grab her phone chargers as they didn't know her phone was almost dead. Doesn't grab her cosmetics and forgets to grab shoes. Jenna's suitcase was already in her car as she'd been living out of it going back and forth between domiciles.

Vet or vet tech locks door behind them with the very key Jenna left out for them.

Of course, this is all just MO. Feel free to pick it apart so it can be ruled out. Hope Jenna can be found soon.

I have also been circling back to the person(s) who had access to the home. Not much has been said about this person from the start. I think we all ruled this person out immediately, in our minds, as the way it was presented didn’t seem like a likely scenario. However, at this point, nothing seems too far of a stretch as there’s little to go on & lots of unknowns. JMO!

This is a very good theory!
I agree that it sounds like it was someone that knew Jenna or the family and has been in the house before. They also knew that the family was out of town this week. Did some research and Emory University which is very close to the house has had a permanent collection of egyption art work. They may have seen the picture on the wall when they were in the house before and thought it was valuable. Used a glass cutter tool which scores the glass and breaks off a piece - pulls out the tapestry, messes up the house a bit to make it look like it was a random burglary and leaves with Jenna drugged or intoxicated.
http://carlos.emory.edu/COLLECTION/EGYPT/ see website

This is a very good theory!
I agree that it sounds like it was someone that knew Jenna or the family and has been in the house before. They also knew that the family was out of town this week. Did some research and Emory University which is very close to the house has had a permanent collection of egyption art work. They may have seen the picture on the wall when they were in the house before and thought it was valuable. Used a glass cutter tool which scores the glass and breaks off a piece - pulls out the tapestry, messes up the house a bit to make it look like it was a random burglary and leaves with Jenna drugged or intoxicated.
http://carlos.emory.edu/COLLECTION/EGYPT/ see website

This is interesting that Emory U has a collection of Egyptian art work.

Welcome, your theory is interesting , the vet tech being a regular house visitor would have seen J on Friday p.m. before she went out also .
This could also have happened at any time on the Saturday daytime for all we know.

Does anyone know if LE is usually on these threads. Not necessarily posting but just reading to get ideas/thoughts.

In one of the video's they show a house (I'm not certain that this is indeed the parents house, but I guess it is, why show a non related house) I noticed that the have a very nice garden, with lots of grass.....who does the garden(s)? Sounds stupid maybe, but could a gardener be involved.

Saw this article posted on this suspect's trial thread and thought I'd share it here since there has been discussion regarding Jenna's Google timeline.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Google-evidence-tossed-from-Troy-suitcase-murder-12311986.php
Of course this doesn't necessarily mean the information is inaccurate, but apparently it is inadmissible evidence.

That's not GA law. I didn't see where they quoted (cited) anything about Federal law so it wouldn't apply here.

That's not GA law. I didn't see where they quoted (cited) anything about Federal law so it wouldn't apply here.

Hi All3Mine. It's not a law, it was a court ruling.

I was just sharing what the judge in that case ruled regarding the admissibility of google location services evidence. :)

This is one of the most frustrating cases I have followed. I am just really praying that LE know a lot more than is being publicly shared. I still would love to know if CCTV was found from the 4 gas station stops that night. It could be that it shows that it wasn't Jenna that was driving or even present in the car. Sometimes even if there is CCTV it can be very out of focus so it cannot be used to identify a person that was driving even if it was Jenna. I can't imagine how the family is coping with the not knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654