Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They finally made up their minds...
They are issuing a bench warrent now..
Hope she doesn't run....

She can make a collage out of her mugshots..

Now, I wonder if she will be released right away if she is in the hospital.. Or who will post bail.? Just things I am thinking!! :waitasec:

being in a hospital is no reason not to go to jail. Lots of sick folk in jail. Jail isnt about rehab or cure...its about punishment.

I wondered if she will be granted bail, which unless they feel she is a flight risk they will. I wonder if she will contininue her hospitalization if she is still in a "hospital", if she is granted bail.. ?

I personally think Jenny needs some help with her problems. Perhaps serving a little time will help her. Perhaps community service. perhaps restitution.

At this point the story is getting old!!

Ok betta? lol :)

I would think they would have to consider her a flight risk...afterall..flight is what got her in this mess.

Timex said:
I would think they would have to consider her a flight risk...afterall..flight is what got her in this mess.

I would think so too - but imagine she will be allowed bail.

Jules said:
I would think so too - but imagine she will be allowed bail.

Im seeing the opposite here. I see a society that is looking to set an example. They want the harshest punishments possible to be metted out. The mayor has said she feels Jennifer is sincere and remorseful. Says she fully expects for the city to be repaid for at leat part of the search, so this isnt about remorce, illness etc. This is about making an example out of this woman.

Timex said:

Guess the hot sauce bottles are going to change with another picture on it...

:behindbar or something real cute....

LOL what I find amazing is...there was a woman murdered the same time JW pulled her stunt....there are 2 kids missing and a family brutally murdered in Idaho, and yet the media has time to dwell on this case. What a waste.

Timex said:
Im seeing the opposite here. I see a society that is looking to set an example. They want the harshest punishments possible to be metted out. The mayor has said she feels Jennifer is sincere and remorseful. Says she fully expects for the city to be repaid for at leat part of the search, so this isnt about remorce, illness etc. This is about making an example out of this woman.

I completely agree - but believe they will work out something with her regarding bail. I have a feeling they will allow bail while she gets her "help."

The DA gave the impression he doesnt feel she is in need of mental intervention.

Timex said:
LOL what I find amazing is...there was a woman murdered the same time JW pulled her stunt....there are 2 kids missing and a family brutally murdered in Idaho, and yet the media has time to dwell on this case. What a waste.

I agree! I am so over this case!

Timex said:

Amen... sometimes I think the media would rather pursue this crap than real newsworthy things. Makes no sense to me.

Well, folks here seem to be feeding right into the media frenzy...media covers what folks want. if there was no demand, media wouldnt continue. Guess Jennifer is more important that other real crimes

Oh I agree about the demand - just don't understand it.

I do, however, agree with her being charged and held accountable for her actions - just don't need to see it splashed across every station and newspaper every dang day!

Timex said:

I was waiting to see if justice will be served.
The Wisconson gal got charged.
And what JW said (in my opinon) was way worse...

Perhaps this is mostly about a hammer to get the city reimbursed. I think they either get one, or the other. If they do go to trial on the felony charge, Duluth doesn't get reimbursed, and if Duluth gets reimbursed a nominal portion of the search costs, JW gets off on a plea deal.

They said it would have been "OK", but instead of calling and saying "I'm scared, I ran, I want to come home", she made up the big story and lied. Can we forget her previous record?

Did not many agree that it would make it harder to have big searches for other missing people? What she did was wrong. How can we complain then, when we let others out of jail over and over; or let them make "deals".

I think her mental health care should count as some of her "time", but I think the charges are appropriate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back