GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Suzanne - at the press conference today it was said that the killer lived at the complex or had ready access to the complex - so I don't think this creep was a transient at all. It was also said that this was "calculated and planned". I'm still pondering over what LE could have found that would lead them to say that.

Ms. Suzanne - at the press conference today it was said that the killer lived at the complex or had ready access to the complex - so I don't think this creep was a transient at all. It was also said that this was "calculated and planned". I'm still pondering over what LE could have found that would lead them to say that.

It does sound like the person lived there or was familar with the apt.

I just read a FB comment saying nobody has seen the maintenance man since Sunday, he didn't show up for work on Monday, was seen in the area around 7PM the night she went missing. Could just be a rumor.

On news, you can access trash compactor through woods and not be seen by apartments. However you could walk through the apt. complex with a trash bag and no one would think it odd. (something to that effect).

My internet is slowing down here and there so I'm not hearing the entire broadcast (it's probably a local issue here it usually is) someone please keep transcribing?

Per Prime News...updated map

Yellow check mark - Jorelys apt complex
Purple check mark - building that is being investigated

Was stated that someone could easily walk thru the woods to get to the trash bin if they didn't want to be seen.

Attachments

• attachment.png
    attachment.png
    766.5 KB · Views: 44
Per Mike Brooks on HLN - there was NO FORCED ENTRY into the vacant apt. He just showed the crime scene tape and the cameraman filmed as best he could. This place really reminds me of the place that I had lived in. Our apt was right up against the "retaining" wall of the complex with just a narrow walkway behind our buidling and the wall. The apt that we found open was just next door and it was eerie how much it looked like what they just showed on HLN.

Surveillance cameras are a NECESSITY for places like this. There wasn't any at the complex we lived in and though it was somewhat gated - the gates were NEVER closed. That always bothered me.

No security cameras what so ever

Per Mike Brooks on HLN - there was NO FORCED ENTRY into the vacant apt. He just showed the crime scene tape and the cameraman filmed as best he could. This place really reminds me of the place that I had lived in. Our apt was right up against the "retaining" wall of the complex with just a narrow walkway behind our buidling and the wall. The apt that we found open was just next door and it was eerie how much it looked like what they just showed on HLN.

Surveillance cameras are a NECESSITY for places like this. There wasn't any at the complex we lived in and though it was somewhat gated - the gates were NEVER closed. That always bothered me.

Considering that there is a playground and stuff at this place I find it completely crazy that there were not cameras around.

Transient living in the vacant apt? Not renting it?

Per Mike Brooks - look for an arrest very soon. Oh Lord, let's hope so.

oh man OT but seeing the alter set up for her tugged at my heart :(

With all due respect I'd bet WS peeps will know way before NG has it on her show, Lol. I appreciate NG for her devotion to finding missing chilldren and I'd better stop there cuz there is another thread for NG :biggrin:

oooh I know that!! I meant if people picked up on something suspicious on her show by like the one of the guest that Nancy didn't pick up on. You know like an inconsistency or something odd that the guest said. I just meant if you let me know or wanted her to be made aware that I could bring it to her attention since she follows me. :)

Transient living in the vacant apt? Not renting it?

Possibly - the "ladies of the evening" were using the vacant apts in the complex we were in. DH used to see them leaving in the morning when he left for work (he leaves approx 5:30AM).

Or it could be someone that does live there in another building and knew about the vacant apts - so he didn't have far to go to commit his crime and probably thought no one would even think about him.

Who knows anymore? Its sickening. Cameras, cameras, cameras - and now they are fairly cheap - I put them on my house (2) for under $100.

Why was there a mattress in the vacant apartment? Is it furnished? Someone squatting there?

Per Mike Brooks - look for an arrest very soon. Oh Lord, let's hope so.

WOO you know after following these cases here on WS you start to get a feel for missing children and resolutions in their cases. I might be wrong but I get the feeling this won't go cold. This is going to end in an arrest. Don't ask me why, I could be wrong but I just have that feeling about Jorely. JMHO

Why was there a mattress in the vacant apartment? Is it furnished? Someone squatting there?

I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes maintenance men or workers just use vacancies to crash in. ? I wonder if they have questioned the apartment complex employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielfromlb