GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What IF they got the wrong guy and someone else is still "out there" while everyone is thinking they are all "safe:" now?
This complex has had MAJOR issues for MUCH longer than a MONTH!!!!
just sayin...
EVEN if this is THE guy.... no one is safe in THAT complex!
moo

Gngr that is a real concern. Sometimes I wonder if LE is under so much pressure to solve cases they go with whatever comes close. I am just not sold on this one yet.

The police sound pretty confident they have the right guy..they must have something that tells them that!!

If Jorely's blood was found on his clothing in his apt. and/or in his car they wouldn't even need his DNA from a database to make an arrest. From what has been stated verbally and in the press LE is confident with evidence.

I am struck by how his family members describe him as a gentle, loving guy who would give you anything he could if you were in need as compared to the profanity laden updates on his now gone FB page. Very different guys the one described by family and the seemingly very immature one I read FB page of. MOO

Gngr that is a real concern. Sometimes I wonder if LE is under so much pressure to solve cases they go with whatever comes close. I am just not sold on this one yet.

Me either. The "media" can't spoon feed me! (yet) :)

*advertiser censored* played an important part in bundy's hatred of women. Like it or not.

And you know this because an infamous liar and sociopath said so in a last minute death row interview he gave to a televangalist anti-*advertiser censored* crusader? Or do you have some other reasoning or information behind your belief?

Here's my belief. Bundy was a master liar and manipulator who took pleasure in his craft. You could see this in his behavior in court, he was an attractive, charming, and sincere monster. Nothing and no one caused Bundy to hate, not *advertiser censored*, or his mom, or the devil -- and this is assuming he "hated" at all. He killed because he liked it.

I spent several years working intimately with monsters just like this, and possibly worse -- people who lived for no other reason than to cause pain, and who were smart enough to listen and think and PLAN how to do it. I saw them succeed, far too often.

I spent hours every day talking to them -- something even their psychiatrists and case workers cannot say. They can appear reasonable, shockingly intelligent, charming. But every word that comes out of their mouth, every gesture, every thought, is directed and deliberate. They never let their guard down. Everything, including their rage, is a lie. And usually a lie calculated to hurt. For them life is a game of chess, and they plot each move as if they are going for checkmate.

No one on this earth knew Ted Bundy. No one knows why he did what he did. I doubt he knew himself.

If Jorely's blood was found on his clothing in his apt. and/or in his car they wouldn't even need his DNA from a database to make an arrest. From what has been stated verbally and in the press LE is confident with evidence.

I don't mean to be a road block! Really I don't... but could the roommate have worn his clothes? Even used his vehicle? This is the managers son! AND SHE HAS plenty of women saying that she never even acknowledged prior complaints .
DNA will tell the tale...

Does anyone know anything about dumpsters with compactors and how that all works exactly? Any help with that may help us understand the inconsistencies regarding the initial dumpster searches.

Respectfully snipped by me.

My DH used to work for a waste collection company and has come across many different types of compactors. There are some with doors in them that have a self contained compactor. I had him look at pictures of this one and it does not appear to have a self contained compactor.

It has 3 parts. The top portion that you throw the trash into (the receptacle) which is a permanent structure. The compacting portion which is located under the top portion (also permanent). And the storage unit located underneath the receptacle and to the right of the compactor which is removable.

The receptacle has slanted sides, like a funnel. When not in operation mode, it has a floor to it. The floor is the top portion of the compactor. The compactor also has a blade that faces towards the right.

When the compactor is engaged, it moves backwards (to the left) allowing the floor of the receptacle to open and the trash to funnel downwards. The compactor is then engaged forward which pushes the trash into the storage unit and replaces the floor to the receptacle. The trash is initially not compacted, just moved into the storage unit. As more trash is added and is moved towards the other end of the storage unit, it becomes more compacted. When the trash finally reaches the other end of the storage unit, it then starts to actually compact each time the unit adds more to the storage bin.

The portion that they were unable to search is the storage unit. It is generally a sealed or enclosed unit. Made that way so it can hold large amounts of trash, not have to be emptied as much and reduce the trash odor.

I don't know if I explained that right, but I hope that helps a little...or I may have just confused you even more.

I believe all this is just fodder and will be used by the apt. management company if Jorely's mother tries to sue them. I can't see making it public serves any good purpose. jmo

Good luck with that.

The apartment management hired a guy that (most likely) raped and murderd her daughter.

Slam dunk.

Bless you Angleena, that helps alot. So based on your and DH's description, the child could have been withini and already down below in the area which contains the compacted waste, while there was still un compacted waste that was in the top portion. I think I have that right.

And you know this because an infamous liar and sociopath said so in a last minute death row interview he gave to a televangalist anti-*advertiser censored* crusader? Or do you have some other reasoning or information behind your belief?

Here's my belief. Bundy was a master liar and manipulator who took pleasure in his craft. You could see this in his behavior in court, he was an attractive, charming, and sincere monster. Nothing and no one caused Bundy to hate, not *advertiser censored*, or his mom, or the devil -- and this is assuming he "hated" at all. He killed because he liked it.

I spent several years working intimately with monsters just like this, and possibly worse -- people who lived for no other reason than to cause pain, and who were smart enough to listen and think and PLAN how to do it. I saw them succeed, far too often.

I spent hours every day talking to them -- something even their psychiatrists and case workers cannot say. They can appear reasonable, shockingly intelligent, charming. But every word that comes out of their mouth, every gesture, every thought, is directed and deliberate. They never let their guard down. Everything, including their rage, is a lie. And usually a lie calculated to hurt. For them life is a game of chess, and they plot each move as if they are going for checkmate.

No one on this earth knew Ted Bundy. No one knows why he did what he did. I doubt he knew himself.

I just wanted to say, that this has to be the best description I have ever seen of the severely personality disordered. Thanks Chris.

Looking at FB of one of the brothers and he doesn't sound 100% convinced of Ryans innocence to me. I won't post his status here due to TOS.

Good luck with that.

The apartment management hired a guy that (most likely) raped and murderd her daughter.

Slam dunk.
No offense to you...
The apartment complex was a "dive" years before RB was hired! They can kiss it all buh bye!
The reviews speak volumes!
The manager Never cared about Anyone.
Then or now.
moo

I'm just speculating here and could be wrong,but I was thinking what the detectives mean by this was a planned and calculated murder.
I think he planned this for awhile,thought about the empty apts and took all his weapons there and left them in a closet or under the bathroom sink..it was said he drove around the playground slowly looking at the children..he stalked those kids,for how long-we don't know..But he made his move on poor Jorely and took her to his pre-arranged place and did what he did..he murdered her in cold blood!!
This guy is scary,he is a predator!! I am glad he is off the streets,b/c I really believe if he was not caught..he would have killed again.
I am also glad they are looking where he has lived or traveled!!
This is all JMO
RIP Jorely!!

I agree. I think RB had his den all set up and he was just waiting to snatch his victim.

What kinds of things are you thinking about?

Hair found in his bedroom, possibly on his pillow.
Clothes
toothbrush
saliva from beer bottles/pop cans
hairs in his car

Not saying they removed these things, just speculating.

Have a head cold so slow computing but If the apt complex followed proper procedure for hiring KB and he was hireable by their standards....then how could they be sued by the girls family? Unless they knowingly knew he was a threat and hired him anyway...where are they liable? Imho, no one any where is 100% guaranteed safe. Am I missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372