GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quoting my own quote so I can post it again. Hopefully someone has the screen shots. This is really bugging me and I think it could be important.
thanks.

I have all of the screen shots - his whole FB page. What specifically are you looking for?

ETA: And, I still have it open in another window...

Thank you. The posts I wanted to review again were the posts where he was arguing with that guy. It started with the x-box stuff and got really heated. Do you recall seeing that? ty

I skimmed over the x-box drama...:maddening:
sorry.

-----re-posting 'amanda's' pic from this morning.....

120711wow.jpg

-------from the album of the wonderful "crankycrankerson".

I have all of the screen shots - his whole FB page. What specifically are you looking for?

ETA: And, I still have it open in another window...

I want to see the posts that involved him and another person, I assumed male that were arguing. The conversation was very heated and even mentioned coming into the home and hurting the family. but, there was one comment that really got my attention and I want to check and make sure that is what was said before I comment on it. thanks.

I want to see the posts that involved him and another person, I assumed male that were arguing. The conversation was very heated and even mentioned coming into the home and hurting the family. but, there was one comment that really got my attention and I want to check and make sure that is what was said before I comment on it. thanks.

Okay - I can get it for you - I was just reading the whole transaction.

Rivera children returned to mother
Earlier Thursday, a judge ordered the state to return the siblings of Jorelys Rivera to their mother, Joselinne.
Department of Family and Child Service workers took the children into custody over the weekend because of a lack of supervision. Channel 2’s Lori Geary first reported this week that DFCS has a 100-page file on the family.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/children-returned-to-slain-girls-mother/nFxfh/

I would like to hear more of what you are thinking mck, so when belimom confirms what you remember please let me know what train of thought this comment being described took you off on okay? Thanks.

Sadly, I have lived in Ball Ground for two years and have yet to eat there!! I drive down 372 each day on my commute from work. I need to stop one day and try it out!

Y'all are making me want to drive up to Amos'. I love Brunswick Stew, but unfortunately have never heard of Amos'.

If they have DNA evidence then all Mr. Cannon will be doing is trying to save his client from the DP. I bet they end up moving the trial to another place.....

It's possible LE made some mistakes during their investigation, violated RB's rights or contaminated the evidence collected at the crime scene.

AFAIK Ryan was interviewed by LE before he had a lawyer and I'm not sure whether LE can use this testimony in Court unless they informed Ryan of his rights before he was interviewed and RB agreed to waive it.

We have no reason to believe RB's rights weren't observed.

I'm just speculating here and could be wrong,but I was thinking what the detectives mean by this was a planned and calculated murder.
I think he planned this for awhile,thought about the empty apts and took all his weapons there and left them in a closet or under the bathroom sink..it was said he drove around the playground slowly looking at the children..he stalked those kids,for how long-we don't know..But he made his move on poor Jorely and took her to his pre-arranged place and did what he did..he murdered her in cold blood!!
This guy is scary,he is a predator!! I am glad he is off the streets,b/c I really believe if he was not caught..he would have killed again.
I am also glad they are looking where he has lived or traveled!!
This is all JMO
RIP Jorely!!

Would really like to know what evidence LE had to arrest the man. Certainly they didn't have his DNA from a database, since there doesn't seem to be a reason why his DNA would be there and you'd think we would have heard about a warrant to collect DNA?? I'm not sold on this yet.

Did you get it? :innocent:

Would really like to know what evidence LE had to arrest the man. Certainly they didn't have his DNA from a database, since there doesn't seem to be a reason why his DNA would be there and you'd think we would have heard about a warrant to collect DNA?? I'm not sold on this yet.

Could they get DNA off of things removed from his apartment or car?

I think there is one of two things going on there. We have heard that the son of the manager is RB's friend and room mate and got him the job.

I think it could be two things. 1, maybe the son and his parent were suspicious of RB and they went to LE themselves. They may have given some incriminating info even. If so, they may have left the area, with LE's blessing, while the arrest went down.

OR, they are just hiding out and may be involved or have a connection somehow. I think if that were true we would have heard more about that. I am sure that LE was all over the room mate in the beginning at least.

Or, consider that the son of the manger may have been involved! They are laying very low!

I'm just speculating here and could be wrong,but I was thinking what the detectives mean by this was a planned and calculated murder.
I think he planned this for awhile,thought about the empty apts and took all his weapons there and left them in a closet or under the bathroom sink..it was said he drove around the playground slowly looking at the children..he stalked those kids,for how long-we don't know..But he made his move on poor Jorely and took her to his pre-arranged place and did what he did..he murdered her in cold blood!!
This guy is scary,he is a predator!! I am glad he is off the streets,b/c I really believe if he was not caught..he would have killed again.
I am also glad they are looking where he has lived or traveled!!
This is all JMO
RIP Jorely!!

What IF they got the wrong guy and someone else is still "out there" while everyone is thinking they are all "safe:" now?
This complex has had MAJOR issues for MUCH longer than a MONTH!!!!
just sayin...
EVEN if this is THE guy.... no one is safe in THAT complex!
moo

Could they get DNA off of things removed from his apartment or car?

They could, but how would they be sure it was his? A buccal swab would need to be done or some other body fluid taken directly from the perp if that is what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx