GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it needs to be as huge a mystery as everyone is making it as to when Brunn got rid of Jorely's body. She was last seen at 5, and 911 wasn't called until 7 - she died between 1 and 1 1/2 hour of being abducted. He killed her and walked the bag to the trash. At that point, NO ONE was looking for her. Unless I'm missing something, pretty cut and dried.

I think he knew this child played till after dark unsupervised. He had opportunity and a place to kill her.

I think it's somewhat to find out & understand the mind set of the alledged abducter, rapist, murderer, after reading some of the descriptions of her condition and what Jorelys was subjected to.

For me, I have to put to rest how long she had to suffer and pray she wasn't alive during the most of it. That will be my basis for his sentence, whether anyone agrees with it or not. So sad to write that out about what Jorelys endured. That alone brings many thoughts and an overwhelming sadness. Most likely, I could read everything possible and still not make sense of it. Oh the mind of a monster. For me, I can't process their motives in something like this but I try to like others. Every step this guy took gets evaluated. You do find out a lot along the way to help you cope though & pass on to others. It helps to explain it at trial also. jmo

And if there is a trial, or anyone else remotely involved, nail their azz's too!

I just found something disturbing. I can't post because there are minors involved BUT I found a picture of a few little girls possibly cheering??? and they are wearing t-shirts with the WM (waste management) logo on the back. Could be insignificant but considering the way JR was found :eek: For all I know the roommate has a lil sister! NO telling who might have been watched before!

Also a pic of two young men shirtless eating cookies in a apartment that LOOKS to be very similar to the model apartment on apartment finders.

I have a link handy and the name of the website, but I am trying to stay with in the TOS.
Think I should call the tip line?

razzyberry- i hope you are right that this is only the first victim. remember he lived in Virginia for a while. I'd like to see the unsolved similar crimes there too.

gngr-not being sure what youve found, its hard to say if its tip-line worthy, but Ryan was on a football team - could the cheer pic be from that time?

Translation: Condolences in Peñuelas for small Jorelys
Primera Hpra/ Puerto Rico newspaper article
WARNING: there is a photo of the open casket (which I personally find in bad taste)
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.primerahora.com%2Fcondolenciasenpenuelasporlapequenajorelys-591812.html

Those pictures were very disturbing. Not what I expected :( I can understand why they had the open casket, but I can also understand why those of you who went were shocked. You can definitely see by the picture that her little body must have been badly broken. She looked nothing like her beautiful pictures in life.

gngr-not being sure what youve found, its hard to say if its tip-line worthy, but Ryan was on a football team - could the cheer pic be from that time?

I think it might be a parks and recreation team?
or a summer camp even?
no the girls look to be 2nd /3rd grade maybe?
*it was on hi5- (I haven't heard of that one before)
under the roomies name.

it just gave mr a baaad vibe, but I am jaded soooo.

I just found something disturbing. I can't post because there are minors involved BUT I found a picture of a few little girls possibly cheering??? and they are wearing t-shirts with the WM (waste management) logo on the back. Could be insignificant but considering the way JR was found :eek: For all I know the roommate has a lil sister! NO telling who might have been watched before!

Also a pic of two young men shirtless eating cookies in a apartment that LOOKS to be very similar to the model apartment on apartment finders.

I have a link handy and the name of the website, but I am trying to stay with in the TOS.

Hi-I think you should PM a mod, that way you could five more info w/out breaking TOS.(that's what I have done in the past).

Gngr-Snap,
By all means call the tip line. The more info LE has the better. It helps them connect the dots. I don't hesitate to call LE (911) and it has paid off for them and our community in many cases. If the info is not significant, it is no big deal to them. LE wants all the info they can get.

Hi-I think you should PM a mod, that way you could five more info w/out breaking TOS.(that's what I have done in the past).

K thanks I will.

The apartments match up in the photo too. (to the model unit maybe?)
but because the little girls were there i was scared to link.

ETA a picture of little girls was on the same site.
The little girls were NOT in the apartment picture!
needed to clarify that.

Did he punch his own dog or a neighbors dog? I wonder if LE was called about that?

iirc today the grand jury is meeting

haven't found any news on it yet...

When is his next court appearance?

She didn't look good cat thief that is what bothered me most. I've seen quite a few "little angels" at rest, and she looks terrible. I'm just heart broken all over again.

Agreed and this is why I felt they must have had to resconstruct her face....

When is his next court appearance?

there isn't one set yet iirc (they are awaiting indictments from the GJ... and if the prosecution doesn't present their case today they have to wait until after the new year..... per what was reported last week)

I knew this would happen, foreign newspapers always post more detail than we are used to in the USA.

What that poor child endured, I can see in that photo. RIP little Angel Jorelys. My heart cries for you a million tears. I wish so much I could just turn back the clock and stop this from happening to you. Thanks for the photo. It shows even more how much needs to be done to protect children in this country. We need to be vigilant.

there isn't one set yet iirc (they are awaiting indictments from the GJ... and if the prosecution doesn't present their case today they have to wait until after the new year..... per what was reported last week)

I don't think it will go to the GJ today because of this statement:

"This is a mammoth case. We believe that this horrendous crime was planned and calculated and we recovered a lot of evidence that's going to require processing," Keenan said at a Wednesday news conference.

Over the weekend I walked in my bedroom and HLN was on with a clip of Nancy Grace screaming "STRAIGHT OUT OF ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH!! 20 YR OLD RYAN BRUNN - BABY KILLER!!" or something like that. I thought straight out of A&F??? Not hardly!! LOL

But that is just NG's way! lol

Over the weekend I walked in my bedroom and HLN was on with a clip of Nancy Grace screaming "STRAIGHT OUT OF ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH!! 20 YR OLD RYAN BRUNN - BABY KILLER!!" or something like that. I thought straight out of A&F??? Not hardly!! LOL

But that is just NG's way! lol

Yeah, I imagine this hasn't done a whole lot for Hollister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielfromlb