GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been a spectator in court and today I questioned whether the bullet proof vest Ryan was ordered to wear in court to protect him actually achieved this.

Before a person is allowed on a plane, they are searched for weapons and I wonder if those who attend a court hearing are also searched for weapons before they are allowed in?

Ryan was told to put on the vest for his own protection but when you look at the video of the court proceeding, Ryan is sitting on a wooden pew which protects his back and chest but exposes his head so is he really protected if his head isn't covered? Not imo.

And, if the Correction officers check people for weapons before they enter the courtroom, the chances he will be harmed are drastically reduced.

Ryan was given the vest to wear because it would protect him should someone decide to harm him but they left his head exposed. So this could be why Ryan lowered his head, because he realized wearing a bullet proof vest did relatively nothing to protect him.

IMO, a bullet proof screen separating the accused from the spectators would be a better way to protect the defendant from being attacked in a courtroom but that’s jmo.

Since 9/11 the security procedures just to enter a local court house are tighter than most US airports. The bullet proof vest was probably more for the transportation in and out of the court house. Once inside, he was probably pretty safe.

gngr- did u have to join hi5 to have access to rb pics?

if youre looking for more photos, rb, cranky crankersons photobucket acct is a wealth of info, old & new. i dont have the link handy but its easily googleable :)

NO WAY!!! That site C r e e p e d me out!!!! I felt like it was a catalog to buy 7-9 year old girls!

NO WAY!!! That site C r e e p e d me out!!!! I felt like it was a catalog to buy 7-9 year old girls!

If you look at the dates on the profiles and when the pictures loaded on that site, most of them are dated around 2006. IMO...It was a site where kids were trying to connect before FB became open to the general population. Facebook was originally only open to college students.

To me, the creepy thing is that RB's roommate seems to have a more recent picture of himself as his profile picture. I think most of the other pictures were from several years ago, such as the picture of the young girls in team shirts and the two "boys" in suggestive poses.

I don't think that RB had any pictures posted.

If you look at the dates on the profiles and when the pictures loaded on that site, most of them are dated around 2006. IMO...It was a site where kids were trying to connect before FB became open to the general population. Facebook was originally only open to college students.

To me, the creepy thing is that RB's roommate seems to have a more recent picture of himself as his profile picture. I think most of the other pictures were from several years ago, such as the picture of the young girls in team shirts and the two "boys" in suggestive poses.

I don't think that RB had any pictures posted.
He has a hi5 too and a pic of a 20 year old female and two young girls maybe her sisters? And that's all no activity at least that I saw. Just knowing what little we do about what happened to Jorelys it strikes a nerve. Even 5 years ago at 15 they she have the token hot chicks! Not 2nd and 3rd graders!

Translation: Hundreds attend Jorleys' Funeral
Primera Hora/ Puerto Rico newspaper article
December 12, 2011

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.primerahora.com%2Fcientosdepersonasasistenalfuneraldejorelys-591985.html

Correct translation for her father's quote: "I want it to be a happy environment so she feels happy".said the girl's father, Ricardo Galarza. He stated that her carriage is ready, which will be transported by two horses to Peñuelas' Municipal Cemetery ...

Thank you. That is the first time I have his full name, Ryan McCabe Brunn.

In case this has not been posted - this article mentions that the trash compactor was used:

http://www.ajc.com/news/20-year-old-arrested-1253966.html#.TuatM3j0wwo.email

Her mouth was duct-taped, her hands and feet bound with plastic ties, and her body had been compacted by the mechanical dumpster only operable by maintenance staff.

But the problem is that ANYONE could have placed her in that huge dumpster. No key needed. Then one of the staff came along and turned on the compacter, as done routinely. So I don't think this implicates RB necessarily.

But the problem is that ANYONE could have placed her in that huge dumpster. No key needed. Then one of the staff came along and turned on the compacter, as done routinely. So I don't think this implicates RB necessarily.

That is 100% correct. I think a lot of people don't understand how the dupster works (including the media) You can bet LE knows and I know they do not think him having a key is some sort of mammoth thing.

Loosing a child has to be the most painful experience in the world. KNOWING that your child was kidnapped, scared, in shock, in pain, beaten, stabbed and raped-----------I would not be able to carry on. I would not.

My heart breaks for this mom and I pray for her every day many times a day.
I pray for Jorely's other siblings also.

Hopefully someone from this group will contact her.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059090,00.html

I'm willing to bet that ANYONE couldn't have left his semen on this stabbed and beaten, raped and defiled baby girl. And yet LE is confident they have their man.

It has nothing to do with who had a key. It has everything to do with the evil monster RB who viciously destroyed the life and innocence of a little girl. I have confidence that LE has ALL the evidence they need, thank God, to convict this disgusting waste of breath that is RB.

Sorry, but I am tired,. Sick and tired. Of monsters who prey on helpless innocent babies and STILL have people defending them. :(

oh yeah. MOO.

ETA: not attacking you, Katydid, I just REALLY believe that LE already took all that into consideration, and also, I am so raw and weak from crying over these babies. I apologize for sounding so bitter.

I'm willing to bet that ANYONE couldn't have left his semen on this stabbed and beaten, raped and defiled baby girl. And yet LE is confident they have their man.

It has nothing to do with who had a key. It has everything to do with the evil monster RB who viciously destroyed the life and innocence of a little girl. I have confidence that LE has ALL the evidence they need, thank God, to convict this disgusting waste of breath that is RB.

Sorry, but I am tired,. Sick and tired. Of monsters who prey on helpless innocent babies and STILL have people defending them. :(

oh yeah. MOO.

Oh, I agree. I was not defending that animal. Just saying that the compacter is not evidence that it was only a worker who could have done it/

I fully agree that the DNA evidence will fry him eventually.

LE arrested this monster for a reason. Why would ANYONE ELSE have put her body in the dumpster? :banghead:
The arrested is not getting a pass from me. There is nothing that states LE considers anyone helped RB kill, rape or disgard this child.

LE arrested this monster for a reason. Why would ANYONE ELSE have put her body in the dumpster? :banghead:
The arrested is not getting a pass from me. There is nothing that states LE considers anyone helped RB kill, rape or disgard this child.

Again, I am not saying it was anyone else. Just saying that it is not,in itself, evidence against him. I have heard people saying that it proves that only an employee could have put her there. And that is not true. Just sayin. That's all.

I maybe wasn't clear..

I only meant that if LE are so confident they have the right man, then they MUST have more than some schmuck with a key. They have blood, or semen or even a confession, but for sure something more than ANY of us are privy to.

And I hope and pray that the evil began and ended with poor Jorelys. But I'm not so sure it began there and that scares me.

I was thinking about the funeral and the open casket...let me first say I totally respect their right to whatever decision is best for the family, but does anyone else think having the open casket might work to RB's advantage? Especially since images of her in the casket have been released?? Those images evoke strong emotions in people and if this goes to trial....

Anyone thinking along those lines?

I was thinking about the funeral and the open casket...let me first say I totally respect their right to whatever decision is best for the family, but does anyone else think having the open casket might work to RB's advantage? Especially since images of her in the casket have been released?? Those images evoke strong emotions in people and if this goes to trial....

Anyone thinking along those lines?

Wouldn't it work to his DISadvantage?

Wouldn't it work to his DISadvantage?

I guess I was wondering if it would play into him being able to get a fair trial or not as it would seem to surely taint the jury pool right?

I guess I was wondering if it would play into him being able to get a fair trial or not as it would seem to surely taint the jury pool right?

Yes, maybe. I don't think any jury anywhere is going to have any sympathy for this monster.

The intention for my post was to corroborate a previous poster who had been to Jorelys' viewing. The poster was shaken due to the way Jorelys' face appeared as if it had been rebuilt which infers that it is very likely that Jorelys was beaten in the face and/or damaged in the compactor.
As for guilt of innocence? Yes, anyone could have placed Jorelys in the dumpster; any staff could have turned on the compactor, but considering all things thus far, I am betting on LE: they have the perpetrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member