GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't find the full length show. I know they showed a minimum of twenty minutes of nothing but the interrogation footage-- pretty sure they actually showed more than twenty minutes-- but I didn't record it and had the sound turned down. For some reason, I can't make myself listen to him (RB) for more than a minute.

I did find this segment from that show on YouTube ... with a body language expert!

PrimeNews-1-30-12.wmv - YouTube

I'm SO glad he killed himself, as un-christian as that is to say. Good riddance.

GBI released some of RB's post guilty plea 're-interview'. In it he admitted to molesting other girls.

But when told two young girls in his past had accused him of groping them, Brunn admitted molesting girls while babysitting years earlier.

"I guess I did it more than one time; I guess I did a few times, but it wasn't in the same day," Brunn said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gbi-re-interviewed-brunn-1335799.html

Wow...so he was a babysitter. John Walsh is a strong proponent of no male babysitters. It makes sense.

John Walsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Walsh also faced criticism when he advised women to never hire a male babysitter. "It's not a witch hunt," he said. "It's all about minimizing risks. What dog is more likely to bite and hurt you? A Doberman, not a poodle. Who's more likely to molest a child? A male."[

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118782905698506010.html

He knows some men are offended by his advice to never hire a male babysitter. But as he sees it, if a teenage boy wants to experiment with sex, you don't want him using your kids.

Wow...so he was a babysitter. John Walsh is a strong proponent of no male babysitters. It makes sense.

John Walsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118782905698506010.html

No way would I let a male babysit....no way. The male <modsnip> - which has a brain of its own, does not distinguish between a 3 year old <modsnip> and a 30 year old <modsnip>. The big brain disengages along with the conscience....IMO.

Of course not in all cases - but enough to throw the odds. JMO

No way would I let a male babysit....no way. The male <modsnip> - which has a brain of its own, does not distinguish between a 3 year old <modsnip> and a 30 year old <modsnip>. The big brain disengages along with the conscience....IMO.

Wow can't believe this post is still up. I will comment on this when I get home from work if it is still up.

:popcorn:

I am very interested to hear what you have to say, o thief of cats! :floorlaugh:

:popcorn:

I am very interested to hear what you have to say, o thief of cats! :floorlaugh:

Don't have anything to say, just another example of male bashing on this web site and the moderators allow it. It's discouraging but nobody is making me stay so I will leave it with you ladies.

I actually find this post offensive and a huge (incorrect and unfair) generalization that, IMO, paints all males with the same sexually sick brush.

The implication that all, or even the majority of males find the idea of any female sex organ, (if I'm reading between the mod snips correctly), regardless the owner--let alone age of owner--arousing, is, IMO incorrect, extremely offensive, unfair, and inflammatory.

It is a statement that is, IMO, similar to all women lie about their spending to their spouses, all or most women like to shop, all or most women want to have babies, or all or most men cheat, only the statement is more insulting in that it implies all males are attracted to everything with female plumbing, and secretly harbor pedophilic tendencies, because, well, three year olds have female plumbing, and that males have no control over their own brains, sexual organs, or actions.

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/foundation-started-in-jorelys-1343284.html

This makes me so happy and I have goosebumps!!

I uploaded the video of the group singing at the Atlanta restaurant. I also made a snip of just the little sister wiping away Mom's tears.

Such a sweet and precious thing.

Beginning near the bottom, page 3, some stills and a short clip, and then a bunch of other pics of that night.

Link to p3-
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jorelys Rivera -GA-/#!cpZZ3QQtppZZ12

020912sweet1.jpg

Don't have anything to say, just another example of male bashing on this web site and the moderators allow it. It's discouraging but nobody is making me stay so I will leave it with you ladies.

I am not sure that it is male-bashing to warn against using males as babysitters. I do not think it is bashing ALL males. But the problem is that there are so many instances of young adolescent males that act out sexually that it becomes a dangerous thing to do.

I always let my gay male cousin watch my kids when they were younger. A few of my friends voiced their concerns for my son. But I had total faith in my cousin, because I KNOW him and I know he is gay but NOT a pedophile. There is a big difference between the two. HOWEVER, I took my son out of a boy scout troop that had a gay scoutmaster because I did not know him very well and I had problems allowing my son to go on camp outs with him. Sad but rtrue.

I am not sure that it is male-bashing to warn against using males as babysitters. I do not think it is bashing ALL males. But the problem is that there are so many instances of young adolescent males that act out sexually that it becomes a dangerous thing to do.

I always let my gay male cousin watch my kids when they were younger. A few of my friends voiced their concerns for my son. But I had total faith in my cousin, because I KNOW him and I know he is gay but NOT a pedophile. There is a big difference between the two. HOWEVER, I took my son out of a boy scout troop that had a gay scoutmaster because I did not know him very well and I had problems allowing my son to go on camp outs with him. Sad but rtrue.

While I can't speak for others, I don't think the poster meant it was male bashing to suggest that a safer bet might be to chose teenaged female baby sitters over teenaged male baby sitters. I think the poster found this sentence to be offensive: The male <modsnip> - which has a brain of its own, does not distinguish between a 3 year old <modsnip> and a 30 year old <modsnip>. The big brain disengages along with the conscience

Try the sentence with euphamisms replacing the modsnips. The male wee wee - which has a brain of its own, does not distinguish between a 3 year old vajayjay and a 30 year old vajayjay. The big brain disengages along with the conscience

That being said, I think part the reason for the John Walsh suggestion isn't because he believes all or most young male wee-wee owners check their concious at the door when left alone with any female plumbing of any kind or age ... I think, from my experience with teen boys, both growing up around them, being raised beside one, and raising them, that teen boys generally aren't interested in babysitting. My son sure isn't. Neither was my brother. So if you come across a teen boy who keeps offering to watch your kids, would rather wtach your little kids than hang out with friends his own age, that might be a red flag.

A side note--I think any teen(or adult!) who is aroused by/considered molesting pre-pubescent children, might be just as likely to molest a male child as a female child, as being aroused by child genetalia has nothing to do with normal sexual developement.

:seeya:

On wsb news radio AM 750 and Fm 95.5 here local in GA it was reported this morning between 8:30-9 am that Joseline Rivera is suing the apt. management company. The news bit said she alleges they were aware he was a pedophile but hired him because of "close family relationship". I am looking for a link as I type...:woohoo:

update..I am not finding a print link, but it is running on the hourly news breaks if you listen live on www.wsbradio.com (if you can stand to sit through the political talk show that is running now). I usually get my traffic and news headlines early AM then move on, lol

Another article on his interview about his actions:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've never done something like this in my life,"
said Brunn, who recounted his thoughts after the murder.
"Am I going to get caught?" I didn't think I was. I was going so crazy I left the gloves, I left the ties on the floor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

During one exchange, Brunn said it was only after the girl asked to go to the bathroom that he realized he could go to jail if he released her.

It was then he decided he had to kill her.

"I know this is hard to say, but I don't think what happened would have happened if she hadn't gone to the bathroom,"
Brunn said.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=192...s-glimpse-into-killers-mind-&s_cid=featured-2

There are some deep pockets there. Also I would presume some good attorneys.

If Brunn had not criminal history (as an adult) how would the complex know he was whack.

Jorelys family has sued the apartment complex managers, accusing them of failing to properly check Brunn's background. The lawsuit claims Brunn was retained despite residents' complaints about him lingering at the playground watching children. A manager at the apartment complex didn't immediately return a telephone call from The Associated Press.

Brunn was in custody for more than a month before he decided to plead guilty and was sentenced to life in prison without parole. About an hour after a judge handed down his punishment, Brunn sat in a cramped office and spoke with two Georgia Bureau of Investigations officers.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/14/interview-offers-glimpse-into-child-killers-mind/#ixzz1mNKXr8T8

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back