GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why am I not able to get to page 7? It's showing there IS a page 7, but it won't let me get to it. ??

phantom pages due to posts being deleted/modified . . . there is a thread discussing this topic out here somewhere. If I find it, I will edit this post with the link !

is this thread locking certain people out?:waitasec:
I haven't a clue only asking if thats done?:waitasec:

TRIED TO DELETE ABOVE post-cant delete either. Good thinG this thread isnt crowded. lol :crazy:

That's exactly what you would find employees using in a poultry factory.

Poultry is cut into pieces and packed in a box lined with a piece of plastic or something.

If the blood was in one spot that tells me the perp worked at the poultry company and worked with their hands.

How many PP employees lived at the RR apartment complex?

Bluesky, Can you expand on your logic a bit more? I am not following it.

My husband does work on the corporate side of a large chicken processor. I have been inside the processing facility. The zip-ties used for chickens are generally smaller than the ones are used by electricians and maintenance workers.

Also the workers wear "muck boots". They generally take them off and put the boots in the trunk of their car when they leave work for the day to avoid contaminating the inside of the car with bits of chicken. I doubt if many people would actually wear the boots into their home. As for clothes, the workers wear lab coats while in the plant, and they are left at the plant to be cleaned for the next day.

Yes, I cut these off before I roast a chicken.

It is easier to lift, carry and toss a box with a girl’s body in it into a dumpster then it is to carry and toss a trash bag into a dumpster with a 7 y.o. girl’s body in it.

LE reported Jorelys' body was surrounded by cardboard.

BEM: Interesting, do you have a link? Of course there would have been cardboard in the trash, but I'd like to see the context of this statement. TIA

interesting...................................................
I want to read the link too. thanks

You just cannot post on the closed threads, but you can thank the posts. I don't think any one is upset, at least I'm not; we're just helping the newbies along !

Lots of juicy stuff in #1 & #2

:wagon: officer'swife 2010

:seeya:

Thank you very much!!! Been reading some of them now.....just a quick question when a poster says snipped what does that mean??

Thank you very much!!! Been reading some of them now.....just a quick question when a poster says snipped what does that mean??

it means there has been some deleted part from the original quote, typically for space.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-12-08/...t-cnn-court-appointed-attorneys?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Jesus Palomino, who lives in the apartment complex, said he attended Thursday's court appearance "to see justice be served against this criminal that was living in my neighborhood."

"The mood right now inside the apartment complex is very saddening, you know, it's hard to go outside without looking both ways before you even step outside your door, because you're just scared that somebody might be there," he said.

"I don't want any charges brought against him," Joseline Rivera told CNN affiliate WSB. "What I want is the death penalty. He's an animal. He killed my little angel."

Glad we live in America where you are assumed innocent until proven guilty (what a JOKE)

Outside the courthouse, 19-year-old Jesus Palomino told the AJC that he came to Brunn's hearing because lives in the same apartment complex and is both angry and sad about the girl's death. Palomino said his young cousin, who also lives in the complex, was a friend of Jorelys' and is struggling to cope with the loss.

http://m.ajc.com/news/canton-murder-suspect-has-1254733.html

Do we know where LE interogated RB during the 14 hours?

I remember reading or watching RB's one brother CB, I think, say they had been questioning RB and also there was a neighbor who said the LE had been "camped out" by RB's apartment door.

The brother made it sound like they came to their home to question RB and it was prior to finding Jorelys.

I don't have links to either, sorry. If I find them I'll post them though!

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-12-08/...t-cnn-court-appointed-attorneys?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Jesus Palomino, who lives in the apartment complex, said he attended Thursday's court appearance "to see justice be served against this criminal that was living in my neighborhood."

"The mood right now inside the apartment complex is very saddening, you know, it's hard to go outside without looking both ways before you even step outside your door, because you're just scared that somebody might be there," he said.

"I don't want any charges brought against him," Joseline Rivera told CNN affiliate WSB. "What I want is the death penalty. He's an animal. He killed my little angel."

Glad we live in America where you are assumed innocent until proven guilty (what a JOKE)

I'm sorry for her loss, and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy - but I see unsupervised kids under the age of 7 playing outside all the time with no adults in sight, and whether one likes it or not, the age of letting your 7 and 4 year old play outside without checking on them for two hours is long gone. I know she had a sitter, but apparently either she or the sitter were negligent twice before. The fact that this monster did this is not her fault...just saying there's some measures that a parent can take to be more aware.

I'm sure I'll get :banghead: and :slap: and that's ok - because this little girl's death should be a wake up call to whomever is in charge of these little ones - pay attention to where they are and who they are talking to - and check on them at least every few minutes. Kills me.

Agree with vlpate, these twist ties are common for apartment maintenance to have.
Quick story..I had a short term lease on an apt. when I was waiting for my house. It was a quick turnover, the maintenance were actually doing my exit inspection and getting ready to clean the carpets for a new tenant the day I was moving out. The maintenance man saw me putting my kids' stuffed animals and bedding in boxes, and gave me some super duper industrial trash bags to use instead, with those similar type of ties (the ones he gave me were like the ones pictured above, but they were bright yellow.)
I know my story has nothing to do with the case, but this is how I came to learn that some apartment maintenance workers carry those ties. He had a little push cart (like a housekeep cart at a hotel with bigger wheels) with the bags, ties, and some cleaning products.

The ties just slide on easily but lock into the tightest position you pull them to, and need to be cut off to be removed (the slide is serrated and not reversible)

Your story brought to my mind...does this particular apt complex have outside trash wooden decorative cans throughout the complex, say like in the playground or common areas? I feel for sure they would use heavy duty bags in those.

Your story brought to my mind...does this particular apt complex have outside trash wooden decorative cans throughout the complex, say like in the playground or common areas? I feel for sure they would use heavy duty bags in those.

I would think this apt complex that does their own landscaping has contractor bags . . .you can also buy them at Home Depot or Lowe's. I do . . .they are awesome!

I don't think Jorelys was put in a cardboard box. The cardboard would absorb the blood making it more visable to a person one might meet going to the dumpster. A plastic trash bag would not absorb the blood, just pool inside the bag.

The cardboard LE was talking about in the dumpster could have been cardboard six-packs or any type cardboard used when packaging food...say frozen dinners, pizza boxes, etc.

OR someone could have just moved into an apt (remember this was Dec. 2nd), unpacked their stuff and thrown the cardboard boxes in the dumpster.

They have a porter who picks up the grounds, and they trash out apartments - I have no doubt they buy the heavy duty black bags in bulk from a major maintenance supply outlet. On a property of 300 + units, they probably go through at least 100 per month.

Tarps are pretty common to have around the maintenance shops as well - they are used to cover carpeting and counter tops when painting, cover plants during a freeze, furniture when making repairs, etc.

I wouldn't think tarp, but the description given by LE makes me think her body was not contained. Or, a left behind shower curtain, which is extremely common, no one ever takes the linings.

All JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay