GA GA - Justin Gaines, 19, Duluth, 2 Nov 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reannan- it's definitely harder when an "adult" goes missing- smart, good, responsible... just pray for answers!!!

That's what we are all doing for Jennifer Kesse too!- smart, responsible, close to her family, great person all around.

www.findjenniferkesse.com

NORTH RIDGEVILLE — Under other circumstances, the burgers, beer and country music at VFW Post 9871 would have put smiles on everyone’s faces.

Instead, the mood Saturday night was somber as the family of North Ridgeville native Justin Gaines raised money to continue the search for the 18-year-old college student who disappeared from his Georgia home five months ago Wednesday.

“We’re very hopeful until we find proof otherwise that Justin is alive and safe somewhere,” said his aunt, Kelli McGill.

Gaines
Justin’s mother, Erika Wilson, said her son went out with friends on Halloween and was last seen at a Georgia bar called Wild Bill’s.

He asked her what shirt he should wear because he was going out to meet girls, Wilson said.

Police told the family recently that they now believe Justin’s disappearance is due to foul play, though they won’t tell Wilson why they believe that.

More at link:
http://www.chroniclet.com/2008/03/30/family-holds-onto-hope-missing-man-will-be-found/

Justin has been missing for 5 months now. His family is going crazy with worry. If anyone is interested, Scangwinnette has a forum devoted to him, there are many people praying for him to be found soon. It is just a mystery right now what the heck happened to him.----Kelly

www.justingaines.com
Please take a moment and look at this young man. His family is desperate to know what happened. The police are scaling back resources, and it has his mother worried sick..(Understatement) Please also check the forum section for messages from Erika Wilson, Justins Mom.--Thanks, Kelly

Kelly-
I am a friend of the family of a recently missing man found deceased.
www.bringmikehome.com
and his second thread here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2135051#post2135051

I wanted to tell you that I am hearsick for Justin and will look over his case over the next week to see if I can provide any insight. I know exactly what this family is going through, the only difference is we got our boy home; I want the same for you. Please know Justin and his family is in my prayers.

I have seen Mike's case, and I am so sorry about the outcome. What a beautiful young man. It is very nice of you to think of Justin's family when you are so very clearly going through your own tragedy. Sincere condolences from my family to yours. Kelly

Thank you for your kindness. I get the sense that your Justin is a beautiful soul as well. I pray for answers for your family, and will help in any way I can. I am sending you a PM with a prayer I sent to Mike's family the day before he was found. You are welcome to post it on here or anywhere else.
It was given to me to say for Mike by my friend Johnathan. I hope it helps.

I am only a friend. Justins family appreciates all of the support that they can get, however, I must make clear that I am only a concerned party and not related. We are all (friends) trying to spread the word about his disappearance. I just wanted to clear this up, but sincere thanks Blink for the thoughts and very kind words.
www.justingaines.com

I forUnfailing Prayer to
Saint Anthony
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love
for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when
on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited
on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for
those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I
implore
of you to obtain for me (request). The answer to my
prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of

Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was
ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears
of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your
arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
got to include this, sorry. It is the prayer you
suggested, in English in the event you ever wanted
to use it.
I believe this version is catholic, but there are a
few short versions that are nonsecular below.

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found

Dear St. Anthony, I pray
Bring it back, without delay.
Something's lost and can't be found
Please, St. Anthony, look around.

Big bumpin for Justin Gaines!!!!!!!!! Bring me home!!!!!!!!

Big bumpin for Justin Gaines!!!!!!!!! Bring me home!!!!!!!!

Kelly- does anyone know why LE suspects foul play but will not explain why, but are willing to drop staff from the investigation now?

Good question, Blink.

Kelly, thank you for keeping Justin's case going and bringing it up. It needs to be discussed and we need to keep it on people's minds. It is another case where I think it was lessened because he was out and alcohol was involved. I want to know what happened and to find Justin. Someone knows something.

Good question, Blink.

Kelly, thank you for keeping Justin's case going and bringing it up. It needs to be discussed and we need to keep it on people's minds. It is another case where I think it was lessened because he was out and alcohol was involved. I want to know what happened and to find Justin. Someone knows something.

Kelly- have the friends Justin left with all been questioned?

Kelly- or anyone who knows-

ON justin's site he is described as wearing a long sleeved Abercrombie shirt the night he went missing, however in the footage it appears to be short- sleeved- can you confirm which and if you know the color?
Thanks

I have asked for some help with all of these good questions. Although I think I know the answers, I have contacted people who can answer them, I hope. I just feel like it is not my place to put out any info that may not be for public consumption, or just plain saying the wrong thing......Standby for answers. Thanks, Kelly

I have asked for some help with all of these good questions. Although I think I know the answers, I have contacted people who can answer them, I hope. I just feel like it is not my place to put out any info that may not be for public consumption, or just plain saying the wrong thing......Standby for answers. Thanks, Kelly

Just wanted to comment that we appreciate you checking to see if you can get answers and also we appreciate your cautiousness in what to/not to post, that's wise.

Kelly/Christine, I completely understand, that. Not sure if you are familiar with Mike's case:
Thread 1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60192

Thread 2: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63214

I was/am in an identicle position- would it be appropriate for me to offer some advice I learned along the way, alot of which from WS'rs?

Just wanted to comment that we appreciate you checking to see if you can get answers and also we appreciate your cautiousness in what to/not to post, that's wise.

I second that. If you get stuck, and your not sure, PM someone you trust first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back