GA GA - Justin Gaines, 19, Duluth, 2 Nov 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They need to freeze frame that pic of Justin and the two other guys and put it on the tv stations as well as ajc. Someone knows those boys and if they could be interviewed more might be learned what happened to Justin.

Did I hear that correctly though? That video is from when he went into the club. Those guys are the ones he was with in line, and then he separated from them (are they the ones who couldn't get in?).

Then there is no more video until he leaves hours later at 2:30 AM and is seen by a security guard who said he was "upbeat" and apparently had found a ride.

I don't know that this video is going to help at all. They need to know who was giving him a ride. That is the critical thing. I can't believe there's not more video than just that.

Did I hear that correctly though? That video is from when he went into the club. Those guys are the ones he was with in line, and then he separated from them (are they the ones who couldn't get in?).

Then there is no more video until he leaves hours later at 2:30 AM and is seen by a security guard who said he was "upbeat" and apparently had found a ride.

I don't know that this video is going to help at all. They need to know who was giving him a ride. That is the critical thing. I can't believe there's not more video than just that.

Maybe he hooked up with the same 2 guys inside the club and he was able to get a ride with them? Maybe they said meet me around the back of the club as that is where the car was parked....I dunno. Just that they seemed friendly to each other with the hand shaking and such going in. Couldn't hurt to talk with them.

They probably dont have cameras in the whole club.. Just the entrance and exit area.

The story of a missing Gwinnett County teen appeared on an episode of America's Most Wanted Saturday night. Eighteen-year-old Justin Gaines vanished without a trace more than a month ago.

Gaines has been missing since November 1 and his picture appeared on national television Saturday in hopes it would lead to the breakthrough in the case.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Prayer Vigil held last night:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=97580

GWINNETT COUNTY, GA -- Nearly a month and a half after a Gwinnett County college student disappeared many of the leads in the case have gone cold. But Sunday night, the family of Justin Gaines gathered in Snellville for a vigil to pray for his safe return.

Nearly 100 people gathered in the hopes that others would hear their prayers. “This Thursday will be six weeks that I haven’t seen or talked to my son,” said Gaines’ mother, Erika Wilson.

But so far, those prayers have remained unanswered.

All prayers eventually get answered. Why haven't all the young adults that were with Justin that night been interviewed separately?? (someone mentioned that earlier). Wouldn't that be a normal process for any LE department???????

The security guard says he saw Justin around 2:00 AM. Was he getting to a car? If so, what type of car was it? Also, don't most bars close at that time? How many other people were still there??

If cameras are only in the entrance and exit areas, then somewhere Justin must be seen leaving???

I agree - they need to push these people for more information, especially the so-called "security guard." He is being too vague, which makes me think there's a cover-up going on, or he was intoxicated himself and doesn't remember. :liar:

I was just checking in to see if there was ANY good news about Justin. :(

Another college student. I would think that LE would want to talk to as many people who were in that bar that night as possible. If Justin had a ride wouldn't he have walked out the door with that person? Why would he meet them around the corner? Sounds to me like that door person isn't telling all that he knows or maybe he has told LE. Did Justin have a cell phone with him and if so did LE track it?

The Scan Gwinnett discussion page has a new forum just for Justin:

http://www.scangwinnett.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=106

They closed the old one due to Trolls acting badly, but this new one is larger with more threads. There doesn't seem to be much activity there except a little bickering and worrying about why there are no leads.

I'm wondering that myself. Someone has to know something - this boy had a phone. Have they not looked at his phone bill yet?

I bet his parents have his password and check it on occasion for anything that may help them. I know my 18 yr olds myspace p/w.

Post from HelpFindKyle.com:

Saw on the news the other day about a guy who robbed a bank in Duluth, GA, and they think the same guy robbed a bank here in Charlotte last week - thought it was odd about how it was the same two towns that two men went missing.

here is a link i found...

http://www.topix.net/content/kri/2007/11/serial-bank-robber-in-charlotte

i think that it is possible it could be the same person...seeing as how i believe justin went missing 11/2 and then this person robbed a bank in ga 11/6 then kyle went missing 11/8 in NC...i might have my dates a bit off.

The myspace page that was posted as his from the beginning of the thread lists his last login as today. :confused:

according to the find justin site - his parents have his laptop. I know w/ my page, my password/id are saved so I just have to go to the site and login. Maybe it was the same with his and his parents/girlfriend/family are checking it to see if new messages and/or to read messages of support?

I found out about this, while reading a newspaper forum about Meridith, there was a link posted to his (Justin's) missing site w/ a plea that he gets just as much attention as meredith. Any ideas how we can get him out there/more attention brought to his case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back