Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So she was taken from her home in the middle of the night? She was driven across the state line in to Alabama and her body was left there? Is that correct? The news conference is in roughly 30 minutes right? I hope they give a lot more details.

Kamarie, I'm sorry that your precious little life was cut short. You are safe now so Rest Easy Sweet Girl!

So she was taken from her home in the middle of the night? She was driven across the state line in to Alabama and her body was left there? Is that correct? The news conference is in roughly 30 minutes right? I hope they give a lot more details.

Kamarie, I'm sorry that your precious little life was cut short. You are safe now so Rest Easy Sweet Girl!
and noting the coroner pronounced her dead at 11;15pm Monday which is very specific - it tells me someone led LE to her body
IMO
Missing 5-year-old from Columbus found dead in Russell County; suspect in custody

In 2009, he was charged with abuse of children in Phenix City but was acquitted of charges in 2012. He faced a similar charge in Columbus, but Taylor said he was not sure of the outcome of that case.

Williams also was identified as a suspect in the death of a 1 year old in Alaska, but was never charged due to lack of evidence, Taylor said.

Initial investigations show Williams and Kamarie’s mother did know each other, Taylor said.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256583036.html

“It’s a sad time to have to speak about a 5 year old ...who absolutely did nothing wrong. It’s sad,” Taylor said. “The Columbus Police Department and my office has done a lot of work in a short period of time. ... There’s a lot of details that I’m not willing to disclose at this time because of the urgency in this case and potential other folks that we may be looking into as suspects or offenders alongside Mr. Williams.”

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256583036.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back