GA GA - Katherine Janness & Dog Bowie Fatally Stabbed - Piedmont Park, Atlanta, 2021 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually I was trying to say that Emma would have been caught on the CA camera as she arrived looking for KJ.
I misread a post above that said, that EC entered the park near Argonne Street. I went back and I see now, he wrote that it was in his opinion. EC probably took the path that Katie took, as seen on her cell phone. She only would have been caught on camera if she entered through the Charles Allen gate. If she went along the path right inside the park, she would not have been caught on camera. I'm not sure if it was determined that she went through the gate, maybe I missed it.

I misread a post above that said, that EC entered the park near Argonne Street. I went back and I see now, he wrote that it was in his opinion. EC probably took the path that Katie took, as seen on her cell phone. She only would have been caught on camera if she entered through the Charles Allen gate. If she went along the path right inside the park, she would not have been caught on camera. I'm not sure if it was determined that she went through the gate, maybe I missed it.
I don’t think KJ’s phone showed EC what route KJ took. EC was using the Find My Phone feature which showed her where KJ’s phone was, which was just inside the CA & 10th St entrance. I believe that EC has indicated that she entered at CA & 10th and very shortly saw what turned out to be Bowie. Also, JMHO, I don’t think KJ would have walked along the parallel path to 10th; too dark. I am not convinced APD would or has released CCTV video of KJ or EC entering PP. I don’t think the APD wanted or still want the timeline public.

I believe EC stated she brough up the find my phone app and it didn't first show KJ so she just started looking on routes that KJ often took. Then the app showed KJ's phone in the park, not moving and she went there. She mentioned seeing Bowie as soon as she entered the gate, so i am assuming she walked/rode through CA gate.

Responding to you and Valiant's posts about the time. I have wondered about the time stamp as well. Was it accurate. But APD posted that photo and said that was the last time she was seen alive (at that time - we don't know if they have subsequently found other vid/photo evidence of her) and they have never come back and said the time stamp was wrong. Which, I feel they would do. So I am inclined (though not 100% certain) to believe the 12:09 time is correct.
As for KJ's activities. I do think EC has said she isn't certain about the 11:30 time, but I am guessing it is in the ball park. But yes, there is a lag between then and 12:09 in the Rainbow crosswalk. but in that photo, she and Bowie are crossing south to north. Henry's is on the north side. So they are not coming straight from Henry's or they would have already been on the north side of the street. So she and Bowie went somewhere after stopping to see Emma. Maybe just wondering. But then headed for the park at 12:09.

Now, that does bring up a question for me as to "why?" They had already been out on a long walk. So I also thought maybe KJ was just killing time to wait for Emma to get off so they could walk back together. But that seems odd too because she would have arrived at CA gate at 12:25-12:30, the time Emma would have been getting off work. Odd.
So according to prairie winds writing above here, police said the crosswalk photo was the last time Katie was seen alive. And I believe I read that in other places too. And it stands to reason if they had a picture of her going through the Charles Allen gate, I think they would have released that. The benefit of getting tips, is outweighed to hiding the precise time that she got there. The fact that police did not release that sort of picture, implies that she did not go through the Charles Allen gate.

I believe EC stated she brough up the find my phone app and it didn't first show KJ so she just started looking on routes that KJ often took. Then the app showed KJ's phone in the park, not moving and she went there. She mentioned seeing Bowie as soon as she entered the gate, so i am assuming she walked/rode through CA gate.
Yes I agree with you now, that EC probably went through the Charles Allen gate, rethinking it based on the writing that's out there.

I don’t think KJ’s phone showed EC what route KJ took. EC was using the Find My Phone feature which showed her where KJ’s phone was, which was just inside the CA & 10th St entrance. I believe that EC has indicated that she entered at CA & 10th and very shortly saw what turned out to be Bowie. Also, JMHO, I don’t think KJ would have walked along the parallel path to 10th; too dark. I am not convinced APD would or has released CCTV video of KJ or EC entering PP. I don’t think the APD wanted or still want the timeline public.
Well as far as I'm aware, they have that app where you can see where the other person is at all times. For example, EC could look on her phone, and see that Katie was not moving, so that means she's getting real-time data of her movements. I don't have that app, so I don't know if there's some historical feature, where you can go back and trace where they were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back