GA GA - Katherine Janness & Dog Bowie Fatally Stabbed - Piedmont Park, Atlanta, 2021 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually I was trying to say that Emma would have been caught on the CA camera as she arrived looking for KJ.
I misread a post above that said, that EC entered the park near Argonne Street. I went back and I see now, he wrote that it was in his opinion. EC probably took the path that Katie took, as seen on her cell phone. She only would have been caught on camera if she entered through the Charles Allen gate. If she went along the path right inside the park, she would not have been caught on camera. I'm not sure if it was determined that she went through the gate, maybe I missed it.

I misread a post above that said, that EC entered the park near Argonne Street. I went back and I see now, he wrote that it was in his opinion. EC probably took the path that Katie took, as seen on her cell phone. She only would have been caught on camera if she entered through the Charles Allen gate. If she went along the path right inside the park, she would not have been caught on camera. I'm not sure if it was determined that she went through the gate, maybe I missed it.
I don’t think KJ’s phone showed EC what route KJ took. EC was using the Find My Phone feature which showed her where KJ’s phone was, which was just inside the CA & 10th St entrance. I believe that EC has indicated that she entered at CA & 10th and very shortly saw what turned out to be Bowie. Also, JMHO, I don’t think KJ would have walked along the parallel path to 10th; too dark. I am not convinced APD would or has released CCTV video of KJ or EC entering PP. I don’t think the APD wanted or still want the timeline public.

I believe EC stated she brough up the find my phone app and it didn't first show KJ so she just started looking on routes that KJ often took. Then the app showed KJ's phone in the park, not moving and she went there. She mentioned seeing Bowie as soon as she entered the gate, so i am assuming she walked/rode through CA gate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back