GA GA - Katherine Janness & Dog Bowie Fatally Stabbed - Piedmont Park, Atlanta, 2021 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I'm going to tell you something and I don't know what will happen here, but the police have been actively covering up this guy for years. They have so much evidence against him that I have given them, and they refused to acknowledge it. And this goes to a higher level. Why you ask? Because he makes money for them. Maybe helps with their work too. He has friends at high levels. And it took me years to investigate that and figure that out.

I have listened to Morgan lots of times on his podcast and as he sometimes appears on others. I respect him tremendously. But what does he mean by "took their time?" A killer with a knife could have killed KJ in 10 seconds. So keeping that in mind, pulling her under a tree and assaulting here for 5 minutes would be "taking their time." It might have been longer, but it wouldn't have needed to be. I think those injuries, as horrific as they are, COULD have been done in 5 minutes.
These were injuries in precise locations. So you need a steady hand, you need to go slowly, then you got to think about what you're going to do, where to place it, you have to pull the knife out, maybe you got to change knives, let your arms rest for a little bit. I mean this could take some time. But yeah I don't think he stayed there too long. I would think half an hour, tops. But that's just my guess. I mean he could have stayed until EC got there. And in fact he could have went and washed up in the lake changed and came back for the police.

And I'm going to tell you something and I don't know what will happen here, but the police have been actively covering up this guy for years. They have so much evidence against him that I have given them, and they refused to acknowledge it. And this goes to a higher level. Why you ask? Because he makes money for them. Maybe helps with their work too. He has friends at high levels. And it took me years to investigate that and figure that out.
Really? So what’s keeping you from contacting the media about it?

Really? So what’s keeping you from contacting the media about it?
I have. And the reaction is always the same from every single person. They run away as fast as they can. Nobody wants to touch this.

Keep in mind, my evidence is a lot of circumstantial evidence, without really a clear picture of him, because he's hard to catch. I was basically told I needed a clear picture of him, caught in the act, and that's pretty much it. That's the only way they will investigate him. So you know, without anything definitive, and without police help, I guess there's not much anymore else can do.

I have. And the reaction is always the same from every single person. They run away as fast as they can. Nobody wants to touch this.

Keep in mind, my evidence is a lot of circumstantial evidence, without really a clear picture of him, because he's hard to catch. So you know, without anything definitive, I guess there's not much people can do.
Is your evidence mostly digital or have you had in-person interactions with him?

Is your evidence mostly digital or have you had in-person interactions with him?
But to sum up, he was a person I knew years ago. It was only after our friendship ended, did I start to figure out what was going on with him. And trust me, it's extremely serious. Very very serious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back