GA GA - Katherine Janness & Dog Bowie Fatally Stabbed - Piedmont Park, Atlanta, 2021 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Katie’s 44th birthday was last week. Thanks to those of you who have been with this group and Katie and Bowie all along. It’s hard to believe it’s been three years (+) already. Doesn’t seem like it. Let’s hope the end of the search is near. <3
It is sure frustrating. I remember talking about this here days after the attack. Not only no arrest, but just silence really.

While I keep hopeful this case will someday be solved, suddenly, a mere mention on Saturday morning from local MSM reports of the attached APD report and the chills come back. JMO. This crime scene is less than 8 miles from KJ & B crime scene. It is near Grant Park & The Beltline Trail. Of those that remember, The Beltline is where the jogger potential witness was photographed after leaving PP.
Could there possibly be a connection? MOHO

While I keep hopeful this case will someday be solved, suddenly, a mere mention on Saturday morning from local MSM reports of the attached APD report and the chills come back. JMO. This crime scene is less than 8 miles from KJ & B crime scene. It is near Grant Park & The Beltline Trail. Of those that remember, The Beltline is where the jogger potential witness was photographed after leaving PP.
Could there possibly be a connection? MOHO

This is very unsettling. This woman was attacked in broad daylight, again, very bold attack. We should watch this closely. Although, it could help solve Kj & B murders. Don’t know if this is their perp but timeframe is about right for another attack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back