GA GA - Keeslyn Noell Roberts, 20, Flying J truck stop, Resaca, 18 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FEB 6, 2020
GCSO Press Release: Missing Person(s) Cases Update
  • Jan 17, 2020 - A warrant was issued in Whitfield County for probation violation
  • Jan 18, 2020 - Gordon Co. deputies responded to a 911 call at the Flying J
  • Jan 20, 2020 - Keeslyn's vehicle was found at the Flying J Truck Stop and she was reported missing to the Murray Co. Sheriff
  • Jan 29, 2020 - The Gordon Co. Sheriff learned that Keeslyn's vehicle was found

Last edited:
Hmm... I'll be in the area next week. I think i'll drive down to get a look at the area she was last seen. Rural N GA has big meth problem. Opioids too. Unfortunately, it sounds like she was involved or had some kind of history. I'm afraid that means LE may not be taking it as seriously as they would if she wasn't. Something to consider...

I drove down to the truck stop and around the area. I was there around 9 am, and it was fairly busy with both truckers and motorists. The parking lot was crowded, but the car lot located on the right side of the building seemed fairly secluded. There is also a truck lot behind the building that was secluded. There were few, if any, cameras in the parking lot. I say all this to mean that, even with the traffic, I believe someone could easily slip away or vanish from the parking lots without much attention.
As someone else in the thread pointed out, there is a river right behind the area that appeared quite deep. To the immediate east, there are many fields, empty lots, wooded areas, etc. To the west is hwy 136 (how I drove in), which goes through John's Mountain WMA, which is heavily forested with hills, mountains, etc. It is relatively isolated.
The Gordon Co sherrif's office is less than 5 minutes from the truck stop. I'm not attempting to make any comment on Gordon Co LE, but from viewing the area, I could see how a person disappearing could leave little evidence as to their whereabouts. I'm interested in why Keeslyn's car being found wasn't reported to LE until the 29th. Also, I know that LE does not believe there is any connection between Keeslyn and Caleb Nathaniel Smith, but his body was found near Sugar Valley, which is not far off hwy 136.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

View attachment 268647

Keeslyn's vehicle was found abandoned at Flying J Truck Stop in Reseca, Georgia on 01/20/2020. All her belongings were found left behind.
Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th MP case where someone went missing from a Flying J or their auto was found there. Trying to scan the ol’ grey matter to recall names. At least 1 other also in GA. Odd coincidence? Or a serial with a Flying J fuel points reward card? Scary!

Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th MP case where someone went missing from a Flying J or their auto was found there. Trying to scan the ol’ grey matter to recall names. At least 1 other also in GA. Odd coincidence? Or a serial with a Flying J fuel points reward card? Scary!

I feel like you're right but I can't think of any names at the moment

Wasn’t it a Flying J where Lillian Payne was last seen at?

Yes! Lillian. And there’s more. Cases are rusty & my memory is crap today. But yes, there are more.

Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs #MP60714
Jason Fowler, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact July 16, 2018
Missing From Wichita Falls, TX
Missing Age 43 Years
Date Modified August 12, 2020
Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen July 16, 2018. Jason Fowler was reportedly last seen at the Flying J, 2311 Old Jacksboro Hwy., on July 16, 2018, according to a WFPD news release. The 43-year-old is described as 5-foot-10, weighing 170 pounds with a bald head and green eyes. Anyone with information of his whereabouts is asked to contact WFPD as soon as possible at 940-761-7762 or 940-720-5000.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

WS thread:
TX - TX - Jason Fowler, 43, Flying J, Wichita Falls, Wichita County, 16 Jul 2018

Missing Murray woman last seen at Flying J in Gordon; authorities say no relation to Smith case

5e3c5f767c344.image.jpg

Keeslyn Noell Roberts, 20, of Chatsworth, was reported missing to the Murray County Sheriff’s Office on Jan. 18, but she was last spotted that same day at the Flying J truck stop in Resaca. Her vehicle and belongings were found in the parking lot there two days later.
  1. ER said his daughter was confronted by an employee of the store in a kitchen area, somewhere customers are not allowed.
  2. She dropped a backpack that held her ID, debit card, cash and phone charger as she fled the scene. A press release from the Gordon Co Sheriff’s Office confirms they were called to the truck stop that day about a suspicious female. Her family found the car there on Jan. 20.
  3. Speculation has abounded as the story has spread across social media because 21-year-old Caleb Nathaniel Smith, also from Chatsworth, was reported missing and last seen from the same location on Jan. 16. His body was found Sunday, Feb. 2, in a wooded, marshy area in the northwestern part of Gordon County near Sugar Valley.
  4. GCSO Chief Deputy Robert Paris said Thursday that there is zero evidence the cases are related, and ER, who said he’s been in communication with the Smith family, confirmed that his daughter and Smith do not appear to have known each other.
  5. There is an active probation violation warrant out of Whitfield County for Keesyln.
  6. ER said there was rumor that Keeslyn was at her boyfriend’s house, but he said that individual told ER he had not seen Keeslyn for several days prior to her disappearance.
  7. ER said he feels like the detective in Murray Co who is handling the case is not doing enough. He says that dept has not tried to get video from the Flying J or checked Keeslyn’s phone records or location.
  8. Keeslyn likely had her phone with her, as it was not found in the bag she dropped or her vehicle, but her father said calls go straight to voicemail.
  9. ER said he has provided the sheriff’s dept in Murray with a list of names and other information, but he feels like they aren’t investigating anything he’s given them. He said he feels like Gordon officials have been more helpful so far.
  10. ER acknowledged the warrant for Keeslyn’s arrest and that she has had a history of drug use, but he said that should be irrelevant when a person is missing.
  11. The GCSO press release on the dept’s website says the warrant for Keeslyn was issued on Jan. 17 from Whitfield Co Superior Court, one day before she was reported missing.
Anyone with information about the location of Keeslyn Roberts is being asked to call the Murray County Sheriff’s Office at 706-695-4592 or the Gordon County Sheriff’s Office at 706-629-1244.

GCSO Press Release: Missing Person(s) Cases Update
It is our understanding that Keeslyn ... was reported missing to the Murray County Sheriff’s Office on January 20, 2020.

I having a hard time understanding the fact there trying to say these an smith case aren't linked but there's to much to see and suspect that they are how can police or whomever over the cases not see it to many red flags 1st of all why are accusations abt keesyln clothes being found later in dumpster did they not ever check dumpster in first place what reason would she be there both her and Smith's cars parked out of camera sites but seems camera there in certain areas these crimes happen 2 days apart if they park cars same seems as if they were told to do so by same person or whom plotting this crime why aren't search dogs crews out looking instead of depending on leads if this were me I be raising cane looking myself the person who done this had to tell them what to do or else they would hve found them on video surveillance to much alike seems as if law or not enough information being given this point I were parents I trust noone praying for peace these cases before whoever's doing this preys again may God find answers

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back