GA GA - Keeslyn Noell Roberts, 20, Flying J truck stop, Resaca, 18 Jan 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th MP case where someone went missing from a Flying J or their auto was found there. Trying to scan the ol’ grey matter to recall names. At least 1 other also in GA. Odd coincidence? Or a serial with a Flying J fuel points reward card? Scary!

i think its because there is so much traffic in and out of there that is headed to far away places, plus there are a lot of drugs and prostitution at such places, paired with they are open 24 hours.

Last edited:

Parents of young woman missing in north Georgia still fighting hard to find her​

ATLANTA — It’s been almost three years since they’ve seen her beautiful smile.

The parents of Keeslyn Roberts told me they’re fighting harder than ever to find her.

“We’ve got to have closure,” said her father, Eric Roberts. “One way or the other. Whatever the outcome is, we’ve got to have closure for our sanity.”

They’ve increased the reward in their daughter’s case to $50,000.

Almost all of that will come out of the family’s own pockets if someone out there can help solve the case.

“I wish somebody would come forward. Somebody knows something,” said Roberts. “We want the truth.”

They want the truth about what happened to Keeslyn Roberts in January 2020, when she vanished from a truck stop in Gordon County.

OCT 15, 2022
It’s been almost three years since they’ve seen her beautiful smile.

The parents of Keeslyn Roberts told Channel 2 Action News they’re fighting harder than ever to find her.

“We’ve got to have closure,” said her father, Eric Roberts. “One way or the other. Whatever the outcome is, we’ve got to have closure for our sanity.”

They’ve increased the reward in their daughter’s case to $50,000.

[...]

Only her car and some clothes were found. Her father told us he believes she’s no longer alive.

“Just a total nightmare,” said her mother, Shannon Roberts. “We’ve not changed her room. Her room is still the same.”

The family also started a Facebook page dedicated to her case, and brought in private investigators that Roberts’ parents say are providing leads to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

[...]

The GBI is now leading the investigation. Investigators ask anyone with information to call 1-800-597-TIPS.

JAN 20

Friday marks three years since anyone has seen, spoken to, or loved on Keeslyn Roberts.

She was 20 years-old when her parents went to go visit her, tell them they love her, but would never see her again.

She would be 23 today.

"She had so many dreams," said her father, Eric. "She wanted to be a marine biologist, but she got detoured."

More at 'We're getting very close' Keeslyn Roberts missing for three years

JAN 20

Friday marks three years since anyone has seen, spoken to, or loved on Keeslyn Roberts.

She was 20 years-old when her parents went to go visit her, tell them they love her, but would never see her again.

She would be 23 today.

"She had so many dreams," said her father, Eric. "She wanted to be a marine biologist, but she got detoured."

More at 'We're getting very close' Keeslyn Roberts missing for three years
Also from this article:

... her parents hired their own private investigator. They said they received hundreds of tips on what may have happened in the days leading up to her disappearance.

"The things that we're hearing, we don't know if those are 100% proof," said Shannon. "It's just what's going around and being said."

Neither the Roberts nor investigators said they were able to share what the investigation has uncovered so far. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, GBI, is leading the search with the Murray County Sheriff's Office assisting.

"It's still an open and active investigation," said Murray County Sheriff Jimmy Davenport. "We are chasing down leads in conjunction with the GBI."

I had just been thinking of Keeslyn the other day. Wondered if there had been any progress. Sad to see there hasn’t been. Thinking of her family at this difficult time of year.

Where are you Keeslyn? What happened on that day at the Flying J?

Sifting through missing cases here and what caught my attention was the Flying J truck stop in that location due to the fact that I just watched some old crimes that stemmed from encounters at that truck stop. Truck stops in any state seem to attract the darker side of human nature and for those just avoiding what seems like petty warrant's find themselves in life threatening positions. Then there are those who have falling through the cracks of what many call a normal productive life if it be falling on hard times, addiction and so on and those are the ones that end up missing, dead without no one ever knowing. It's a tragic story repeated over and over. Truly hope that some closure will come with this missing soul and society as a whole will do their part even if it be a small part to fill those cracks that so many have fallen through. It won't happen to me train of thought go's out the window when you find yourself hanging on for dear life as you look up through the cracks for anyone to help.

I just heard about this case from a podcast and came to find the thread. I wonder if any kind of foot search was ever done? Can the family ask for volunteers and walk the area? Is it private or public land surrounding the Flying J?

In my time following missing persons cases, I’ve seen so many where the person was later found deceased within only a mile or two from where they were last seen. It really takes boots on the ground searches to find them.

I just heard about this case from a podcast and came to find the thread. I wonder if any kind of foot search was ever done? Can the family ask for volunteers and walk the area? Is it private or public land surrounding the Flying J?

In my time following missing persons cases, I’ve seen so many where the person was later found deceased within only a mile or two from where they were last seen. It really takes boots on the ground searches to find them.
I don't recall any reporting on searches for Keeslyn. Perhaps a cursory search at the Flying J but even then, her clothes, later found near the dumpster in the back of the parking lot, were overlooked. No mention of a grid search, K-9's, drones, divers, etc. :( MOO

I just stumbled across this case today.
It strikes me as a solvable one. But perhaps too much time has passed?
I really have an unsettled feeling in my stomach about Keeslyn.

Where are you dear girl? Just because you made some mistakes doesn't mean people won't help you.

Last edited:
'We're getting very close' Keeslyn Roberts missing for three years
Someone has to know something about this girl. It’s been way too long. Seems the police departments and GBI just do not want to even try to help. Nancy grace did a podcast that unveils more information pretty much confirming the lack of care to this case as well. She also states that someone used Keeslyns phone and called her parents months later; multiple times, but no ping was ever put out or anything… Beautiful Teen Girl Vanishes from Roadside Restaurant: WHERE IS KEESLYN ROBERTS? - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
Anybody hear anything or see anything that may be related to Keeslyn?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73
Back