Found Deceased GA - Kelly Nash, 25, Buford, 5 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The surveillance footage of him at the store at 9pm is when she was on the phone with him going over the list. According to her, he returned home after that and she went to bed while he stayed up because he couldn't sleep. Her last contact with him was (according to LE) around 3:30 am when she woke up and discovered he was still playing video games and he told her he was going to bed. The last call from his phone was to her phone shortly before she says she last saw him at 330. Then around 4:30 am a shadowy figure is seen walking down the road on 2 surveillance cameras past the gas station he went to earlier in the night. It cannot be proven to be him but the gas station was about a half mile from his house and halfway between his house and his dad's house. I wish we knew for 100% sure it was him. It would in someway prove he was alone...but if it's not him...then like I said, gf knows something more.

BBM

I have thought this from the start.

I get a SERIOUS Jodi Arias vibe from her.

Yes, I sure did notice that. I kept trying to pause the video at the two points where the person could be seen, but it was so blurry. I must have tried that 10 times, but the pace of the person walking made it so tough to make out much. :gaah:

ETA: I went back to play the video excerpt, to make sure, re: cars. In that particular snippet, I don't see any cars following/driving by as the person walks by, but without a longer stretch of time (video), I guess that doesn't say much.

I did the same thing with the video. I tried to slow it down and pause it in several places. I know he was wearing a dark shirt but at some points it looks white. So hard to make out. One thing for sure is he was in a hurry. Maybe trying to get away...maybe trying to get somewhere. Then again, may not even be him. Only deepens the mystery for me. For some reason, I just cannot believe it was a suicide. I truly, from day 1 have always felt that he was murdered. My co worker was involved in one of the early searches through his other job. Sadly, and though we hoped for a different outcome, we both knew he wouldn't be found alive.

Ok, where did he call her from shortly BEFORE she last saw him? Am I reading that right? He called her phone just before she last saw him around 3:30am? From another room? Or what? Or was he outside and called her, and then came back in to be seen by her, and then left again?? I am so confused. I am convinced she knows more, at least about his state of mind. Jmo

Ok, where did he call her from shortly BEFORE she last saw him? Am I reading that right? He called her phone just before she last saw him around 3:30am? From another room? Or what? Or was he outside and called her, and then came back in to be seen by her, and then left again?? I am so confused. I am convinced she knows more, at least about his state of mind. Jmo

It's a bit confusing. On the show, LE stated that a call from his phone was placed to her's and it went to vm. LE said that was shortly before she walked out of their bedroom and saw him for the last time at 3:30. So if we go by her account, the call to her was placed from the next room.

It's a bit confusing. On the show, LE stated that a call from his phone was placed to her's and it went to vm. LE said that was shortly before she walked out of their bedroom and saw him for the last time at 3:30. So if we go by her account, the call to her was placed from the next room.

Surely they checked the pings to verify both phones were in the house. But here is my theory on that....he could have been dead by then. She could have called her phone from his b/c she couldn't find it.

Surely they checked the pings to verify both phones were in the house. But here is my theory on that....he could have been dead by then. She could have called her phone from his b/c she couldn't find it.

Great point! He very well could have been.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11024223/search-for-kelly-nash-011115
Here is a good one that shows his clothing. Hopefully it works. It was plaid pajama pants and a dark colored t shirt with a face on it. Looks like Bob Marley or something. I don't think he was wearing a jacket when he was found and it was said he didn't take it. I don't know if it was short or long sleaved. The only way suicide would make sense is if he and Jessica were having a terrible fight. Other then that someone killed him and dumped him I think. She is just so suspicious to me I can't get past it. I have such a bad feeling about her. Another thing that always struck me is the change in both of thier apperances in recent months or year. They both look healthy and fit in earlier pictures and in more recent pictures Kelly looks disheveled and it looks as though he gained some weight. Jessica didn't look her best in the show. I don't want to sound mean or rude just my opinion of what I observed. That's what made me say in earlier posts that they may have gotten caught up in some kind of drug secretly. Could have even been a prescribed medication who knows.I pray for his family all the time. It's so heartbreaking. And thank you (think think think) for letting me know some of the rules. I have followed alot of threads but haven't been active in many.

What interested me in the video that you linked was that they appear to have marked off areas that they had searched. Appears that they went as far right (by red slash marks?) at the time of this video to the condos/gas pumps which are the finger before Shadburn Ferry Rd (where his father, we now now, had a house.) Why would they not have searched Shadburn Ferry (where his body was found) as a priority and worked their way to the middle from both homes... a 20/20 hindsight.

KellySearchArea.JPG

SearchArea2.JPG

[video]http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11024223/search-for-kelly-nash-011115[/video]

There is a dearth of cell phone towers in the area (see my above post) so triangulation (if that is what you are thinking of) would not allow the differentiation :moo: .....

Not like the Caylee case at all where you have a city/high density of users and large amount of towers :moo: (as to triangulation on towers)...but we can HOPE!!

She said that he was home when the call was made that was muffled (or garbled due to bad cell coverage/reception). If both areas and in between are same tower, back to square one.

Additionally, at the lake in THAT SPECIFIC AREA, there is a problem with cell tower coverage, therefore I deduce there is not more than one tower shared by both their homes. I have looked on the web for towers that are FCC approved, but there may be others that are not that may add to this.

Yes Yes Yes! I'm glad I'm reading that there are several that feel the gf is giving a weird vibe. Did she send him to the store at 9pm that night? IMO something was planned on his return. We only know what she is telling us and is that actually the truth? Hmmm? For all we know he could have "gone missing" since the return from the store and not in the early morning hours. JMO.

Do we KNOW that he purchased ANYTHING at the Citgo that night? It was reported that he was missing without his wallet or phone.

I do get and understand that some folks go to local stores atthelake in their jammies....but if you have a girl friend that is at the house that could go their instead of you going when sick and have to go in jammies.............

:thinking:

Not sure if I can post directly the link... but some folks are talking about this case on lake lanier boaters facebook page.

What interested me in the video that you linked was that they appear to have marked off areas that they had searched. Appears that they went as far right (by red slash marks?) at the time of this video to the condos/gas pumps which are the finger before Shadburn Ferry Rd (where his father, we now now, had a house.) Why would they not have searched Shadburn Ferry (where his body was found) as a priority and worked their way to the middle from both homes... a 20/20 hindsight.

View attachment 73298

View attachment 73299

[video]http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11024223/search-for-kelly-nash-011115[/video]

I didn't notice that before. That is interesting, I wonder why. My only explanation would be that the map is showing the first initial search as far as they could search around his house extensively. Although it looks like a large area on that map, the area in red is not that large. I know that they searched that entire area and beyond. I'll have to research what day it was that the dogs hit on his scent in the woods and at a dock near where his body was found.

I didn't notice that before. That is interesting, I wonder why. My only explanation would be that the map is showing the first initial search as far as they could search around his house extensively. They Although it looks like a large area on that map, the area in red is not that large. I know that they searched that entire area and beyond. I'll have to research what day it was that the dogs hit on his scent in the woods and at a dock near where his body was found.

I just watched again and the dogs picked up his scent on Day 4.

Just read through this thread for the first time, and one question that I have immediately is what if it wasn't Kelly who had a burner phone? Could have been someone else in the household maybe? Who was suggesting it was him since that number showed up on one of their cells as an incoming or outgoing call?

I have been reading this thread for a while, off and on. So, the only thing I can think is Kelly got in a fight with his g/f, and took his life. But why would he end up in the water, if he used the gun? He wouldn't need the lake to use his gun.

And we are getting the watered down story. JMHO. Or did someone else have Kelly's gun? Could someone have given his gun to a perpetrator, making it look like Kelly left with the gun instead, or even stolen the gun, but that would not be a stranger.

The more I think about it, it is doubtful there is any perpetrator here. It was probably just a argument, and Kelly possibly overreacted and stormed off. I just don't know why he would travel to the lake in his PJs in frigid temps on is own accord.

Because maybe she really did not know he left. I didn't necessarily mean that they fought and he dramatically slammed the door and walked away.
Maybe they had the fight and then the night went down as she said. He went to bed on the couch, and her in the room.
Maybe it stirred in his head and he just really did slip out while she was asleep.
I meant when she called his dad the next morning. If they had been fighting why hide it?

Do we KNOW that he purchased ANYTHING at the Citgo that night? It was reported that he was missing without his wallet or phone.

I do get and understand that some folks go to local stores atthelake in their jammies....but if you have a girl friend that is at the house that could go their instead of you going when sick and have to go in jammies.............

:thinking:
I didn't find that strange. Sick or not my husband doesn't like me out after dark, so he would have gone to the store. He is just protective that way.

Just read through this thread for the first time, and one question that I have immediately is what if it wasn't Kelly who had a burner phone? Could have been someone else in the household maybe? Who was suggesting it was him since that number showed up on one of their cells as an incoming or outgoing call?

There was no burner phone involved. The call came from his own cellphone. The question is, was it an accidental call or not and were they both at home at the time. Regardless, his cellphone was left at home when he left for the last time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back