GA - Kendrick “KJ” Johnson, found dead in 2013, 3rd autopsy ‘non-accidental’ damage *Probe in 2021*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Documentary, Finding Kendrick Johnson. It shows new camera footage of one of the Bell boys right next to Kendrick on the day of the incident. This after both Bell boys said they didn't see Kendrick that day.

In the Documentary, Finding Kendrick Johnson. It shows new camera footage of one of the Bell boys right next to Kendrick on the day of the incident. This after both Bell boys said they didn't see Kendrick that day.
Is this doc. on YT ?

Just from watching the trailer they are simply regurgitating the same old information in a dramatic way to generate emotional outrage. These are the bombshells mentioned only in the trailer:

1) Former coroner Bill Watson says the body had been moved which compromised the scene.

Of course the body had been moved, the people who found him tried to rescue him. Detectives investigate deaths all the time in which the body has been moved.

Of note, former coroner Bill Watson’s opinion has always been that Kendrick’s death was accidental.

(Senior Judge) Bishop stated that then-coroner Watson determined that no foul play was involved and filed a proper death certificate.

Coroner (Bill) Watson said he reviewed the second autopsy report on Johnson, but found it vague and lacking the specifics of the GBI's findings.

"I'm terribly sorry for the family," Watson said. "But I don't think raising all this Cain down here is going to bring closure to them."

2) The organs had been removed and replaced with newspaper.

This has been explained numerous times. This was a common practice back in the day and there is nothing ominous about it.

3) His shoes were found in the mat.

He was wearing them and worked them off trying to get a grip on the sides of the mat. I’m sure he was frantic.

4) They tested blood on a wall and it wasn’t Kendrick’s. If it wasn’t Kendrick’s whose was it?

Someone other than Kendrick.

5) They hired their own medical examiner who said it was a “killing.”

During the second autopsy Dr. William Anderson determined that Kendrick died of “blunt force trauma, right neck.” Death caused by a single 2-3 centimeter “bruise.” Important to note he does not think Kendrick was beaten. Kendrick’s family still believes he was beaten to death.

There is no evidence he was beaten," Anderson said. "It was probably just a single pressure application.
"

So the Bell boys know how to kill someone by applying pressure to one tiny place on a neck. There were no defensive wounds or bruises on Kendrick or the Bell boys, so we are to believe one of the Bell boys was able to instantly immobilize and slowly kill Kendrick by a touch. Then they wrapped him up in a gym mat and turned him upside down. They moved many other heavy gym mats around in order to place him in the back of the mats by the bleachers. Seen by nobody. <modsnip>

6) FBI agent’s home raided while investigating Kendrick’s death.

And they have found nothing at all incriminating the poor Bell family. Nothing. Ever. In fact, the numerous last gasp wrongful death cases filed by the Johnsons have all been dismissed and the Johnsons and their attorney have been ordered to pay the family’s attorney’s bills. Just leave this family alone.

Thank you to anyone who reads this ridiculously long post!

Kendrick Johnson Death: Missing organs are reason to suspect foul play in Ga. teen's gym mat death, victim's parents say

Judge: No coroner's inquest in KJ case

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...on-valdosta-lowndes-high-grand-jury/24432415/

Wrongful Death Lawsuit Dismissed In Kendrick Johnson Case

Last edited by a moderator:
@Snoods , thank you for your recap! I completely concur. Reopening the case will come to the same conclusion. Just because they passed each other in the hall one time during the day does not make him a killer. The idea that he was murdered would be so hard to accomplish it would have been nearly impossible.

This family needs to let go of their hatred and heal from his tragic accidental death.

Finding Kendrick Johnson Evidence Clip
Aug 11, 2021
The clip is pretty disingenuous I think. She's saying Brian and Kendrick were seen nearby each other, at 9:30 am. But it is known they were in different parts of the school when Kendrick died.

So the doc is going to be another show based on misinformation, conjecture and BS. :rolleyes:

The clip is pretty disingenuous I think. She's saying Brian and Kendrick were seen nearby each other, at 9:30 am. But it is known they were in different parts of the school when Kendrick died.

So the doc is going to be another show based on misinformation, conjecture and BS. :rolleyes:
Wow, that trailer is crazy to me. I’m supposed to think it’s incriminating that the Bell kid doesn’t remember seeing KJ that day when they pass 4 feet apart in a crowded hallway? That certainly does not persuade me he is guilty. Ridiculous. Jmo

Wow, that trailer is crazy to me. I’m supposed to think it’s incriminating that the Bell kid doesn’t remember seeing KJ that day when they pass 4 feet apart in a crowded hallway? That certainly does not persuade me he is guilty. Ridiculous. Jmo
Every argument the Bells are involved is the same. Slight of hand, conjecture, etc. I feel terrible for the abuse they've taken in this case.

That’s…it? Oh, dear. IMO the continued harassment of the Bells is criminal.

The documentary has helped to jump-start the three never-ending crowd-funding sources the parents have. One for Mom, one for Dad, and one for both of them. The one for both of them is jumping again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest