GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the WHOLE paragraph......

Both attorney King and Crump believe they have made significant progress in the case today. Attorney King feels the videos will not show when Kendrick was placed into the mats. “We don’t anticipate we will see Kendrick entering the mats. It has been indicated by the Chief Medical Examiner that GBI agents have looked at the tapes, and it did not show Kendrick going into the mats,”said King, “…we don’t believe that we will see from any of these videos anything that corroborates or supports what the Sheriff has theorized has happened.” When asked if King felt the videos may have been tampered with he claimed it is difficult at this point to answer the question until he has viewed the videos.

Which is totally different than what they said in the presser last week when they continued to refuse to move to compel the production of the video. I watched the presser from the link vlpate posted and here's what King said (bbm):

The families' lawyers also mentioned that there are four video cameras in the gym and that they believe, therefore, that there are three additional views of the gym -- one of which they believe may show the mat area if the camera was operational. It's not clear to me whether there definitely are three other views from three other cameras available or whether, if there are, the parts of the views from those other cameras were offered to the parents for viewing to the extent that they show Kendrick.

In any case, "they" did not make significant progress in the case. "They" got the benefit (or detriment, depending on how you look at it) of the school district finally being fed up and getting the Judge to issue an order allowing them to release that which the family and its lawyers had to merely make a formal motion for and, for obvious reasons, chose (adamantly) not to do. So now it's out there. There's no video of the mats. Never has been. Everyone knows it. So now the spin is, apparently, that video was "tampered with." Riiiight. If it wasn't so destructive, divisive and obvious it would be comical. All jmo

eta: to be clear, the bold is my post relating what was said in the presser. I watched it live and don't know if there's a link to it. I imagine vlpate has one if there is one

If the entire paragraph changes the essence, it is lost on me, sorry. He is still saying the videos alone will likely show nothing. He knows they will show nothing, as did CNN when they wrote this article at 9:24 P.M. - hours after the tapes were released and viewed.

IOW, the collective lawyers will attempt to use their "theories" now in order to try and cast doubt since the videos have proven not to be helpful to their cause (changing cause of death). The "materials", referenced by King, show a white boy entering the gym right before KJ - and even though the boy has been cleared, these attorneys are masters at casting doubt, it's their job.

Their theories include a "white boy" with whom KJ is alleged to have fought with and his association with a "white girl", as in he dated one. [link]
IMO

Disgusting. That poor kid :( Talk about bullying. By grown up lawyers and the entire msm.

jmo

new black panthers prior to and at the 10/22 family/king/crump presser

[video=youtube;v2zfZEI3AAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2zfZEI3AAc&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

eta: did I mention that poor kid in the video? Amazing that I'm STILL so naive to have not expected the involvement of the black panthers

"Speculation around the case includes reports that back in 2011, Kendrick Johnson was involved in a fight with another young white male who attended the same school as Johnson. Johnson perhaps won the fight. The young white boy’s family then reportedly invited Johnson to their home to fight again but Johnson never responded. After that incident Kendrick was killed."

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/10...gives-us-update-on-death-of-kendrick-johnson/

BBM

This has reached the point of ridiculous. Even if the alleged fight occurred on the last day of 2011, KJ died over a year later. And how does one perhaps win a fight? The "reporting" around this case is atrocious.

I find the editing in the video interesting.

KJ enters the gym- there are no kids.

Then suddenly, before he is out of frame, there are several kids playing basketball....appearing suddenly.......like an episode of "Bewitched".... Did they just get twitched there?

Weird.

I find the editing in the video interesting.

KJ enters the gym- there are no kids.

Then suddenly, before he is out of frame, there are several kids playing basketball....appearing suddenly.......like an episode of "Bewitched".... Did they just get twitched there?

Weird.

It looks to be the type of video that doesn't take images continuously but rather at time lapses?

"Speculation around the case includes reports that back in 2011, Kendrick Johnson was involved in a fight with another young white male who attended the same school as Johnson. Johnson perhaps won the fight. The young white boy’s family then reportedly invited Johnson to their home to fight again but Johnson never responded. After that incident Kendrick was killed."

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/10...gives-us-update-on-death-of-kendrick-johnson/

BBM

This has reached the point of ridiculous. Even if the alleged fight occurred on the last day of 2011, KJ died over a year later. And how does one perhaps win a fight? The "reporting" around this case is atrocious.

Also from your link:
Crump: "...this real life murder mystery. I'll tell ya, it's going to be solved and this video is going to help...and if this video is not the way it should be, it will be the biggest corruption lawsuit that Georgia has ever seen."

The "reporting" around this case is atrocious.
Every case like this has their reporters, especially on CNN - usually the same one pretty much all the time. This story has Victor Blackwell on CNN. After the story ends they are let go or transferred. Remember Soledad O'Brien and Sunny Hostin? Both were a huge part of another high-profile story and now Soledad works for Al Jazeera and I'm not sure where Sunny is because I haven't watched the news in five months, but I heard she was let go from CNN. It is maddening to know the truth and watch reporters spin and mislead - so many still depend on and believe everything they are told by a reporter from MSM.

During his radio interview, Crump also said there was a bus fight KJ was involved in but they couldn't get the bus video.
Crump: We believe there's a school bus video that shows Kendrick had an altercation about 11 months ago and we think that is a big piece of evidence we would want also.
FERPA does not cover school bus video and those are easily obtained by media and law enforcement, so where is this video and why aren't they trying to obtain it? Additionally, I would imagine KJ would have been disciplined, along with the other student, if there was a fight on the school bus - the parents would definitely know for sure if this were the case.

Also notice at 8:00 during this press conference, Crump does not deny they never petitioned the court to get the gym videos - nor does King deny it immediately after Crump is finished speaking. King also acknowledges getting bus video is no problem. Crump then insinuates had they known for the past 10 months that all they needed to do to get the video was file a motion, would they have done it? I just read an article yesterday singing Crumps praises as an attorney - he should know the law, or at the very least, have staff that could have easily ascertained, within 10 months, what was required to obtain a video under FERPA law.

If nothing else raises a red flag about this case, this team of lawyers, including two from the New Black Panthers, should blind a person. One either has to believe these attorneys are totally incompetent, or they have no case (and then one would have to ask themselves why they would manufacture a case).

JMO

Michael Moore, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, is expected to make an announcement Thursday in the case of Kendrick Johnson.
The Georgia teen was found dead inside a rolled-up high school gym mat this year.
It's unclear what exactly Moore will say. He has previously said he was reviewing the case and weighing whether to open an investigation. A news conference is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET Thursday.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/

"MACON, Ga. -- The U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia says he will investigate the death of Valdosta teen Kendrick Johnson.

Thursday, U.S. Attorney Michael Moore said he personally reviewed the documents in the case and believes there is enough to conduct a formal investigation."

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...olds-press-conference-on-Valdosta-teens-death

Good, that should make everyone feel better regardless of the outcome. It would just be nice to know one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this on CNN. A guy is found rolled up in a gym mat and the authorities see no reason to pursue it further? What was their theory? He killed himself and then rolled himself up? This puts my hinky meter on over drive. The fact that his organs were gone and replaced with newspaper just adds to it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

...Despite the findings of state medical examiners who found no evidence of foul play, a private pathologist hired by the family to conduct a second autopsy after exhuming the teen's body found that Johnson had a blow to the right side of his neck "consistent with inflicted injury."

The pathologist also discovered that the teen's organs had not been returned to his body after the initial autopsy. It had instead been stuffed with newspapers.

The absence of the organs fueled the family's suspicions of a coverup in their son's death....

It sounds to me as if the PD and School are in cahoots here. JMO

Good, that should make everyone feel better regardless of the outcome. It would just be nice to know one way or the other.

Unless the try to railroad some kid or kids just to satisfy the public. But I'm guessing the lawyers' goal is to get the feds to say that local LE did a lousy investigation. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I just saw this on CNN. A guy is found rolled up in a gym mat and the authorities see no reason to pursue it further? What was their theory? He killed himself and then rolled himself up? This puts my hinky meter on over drive. The fact that his organs were gone and replaced with newspaper just adds to it.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

...Despite the findings of state medical examiners who found no evidence of foul play, a private pathologist hired by the family to conduct a second autopsy after exhuming the teen's body found that Johnson had a blow to the right side of his neck "consistent with inflicted injury."

The pathologist also discovered that the teen's organs had not been returned to his body after the initial autopsy. It had instead been stuffed with newspapers.

The absence of the organs fueled the family's suspicions of a coverup in their son's death....

I totally agree with you Steely- they are trying to say he fell in himself and it was a tragic accident. Bogus!!!

I totally agree with you Steely- they are trying to say he fell in himself and it was a tragic accident. Bogus!!!

If they could reenact it, video it and show me....I'll believe it was an accident.

Here's a link all folks new to this case should read:

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x6223544/Timeline-of-a-tragedy/

The organs were removed during the autopsy. This is not out of the ordinary and is not a cause for suspicion.

He didn't "fall in." He intentionally squeezed himself into the mat in an effort to get his shoes.

Explain to me how anyone had time to subdue him, roll him in a mat, pull the outer mats out of the way, place his mat in the middle and then replace the outer mats. The mats are very heavy. No one person could have done this and there's not enough time even if several people were involved.

Here is PROOF that Victor Blackwell is part of the "team" reporting on the Kendrick Johnson case. Watch this video - the scene where Kendrick walks in goes rather quickly so that it seems he is walking in when other students are playing basketball. The thing at the bottom is obscuring Kendrick's head, but in my screenshot he is at the right bottom portion of the photo.

The video shown by CNN and reported by Victor Blackwell is edited. Stop video at :21.

Attachments

• Kendrick in gym.png
    Kendrick in gym.png
    310.9 KB · Views: 34
It looks to be the type of video that doesn't take images continuously but rather at time lapses?

But whats weird is you can see KJ at the very edge as he is exiting the frame, and *poof* those kids suddenly appeared on the court. I want to freeze that one frame but I am on my ipad and that ain't gonna happen, lol.

It just looks really strange. :waitasec:

I really wish they would stop with the missing organs chatter. It's not like they pulled his body out of the mat and he had no organs.

There is a simple explanation for this:

Organ removal—Using special techniques, the organs are cut and removed from the body. All organs (heart, lungs, liver, intestines, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, spleen, and pelvic organs) and the major arteries are examined individually. They are weighed, washed, and dissected as necessary. Some tissue samples may be removed for further lab examination.
Brain removal—A deep cut is made into the scalp. The incision runs from behind one ear, over the crown of the head, to behind the other ear. Skin and soft tissues are peeled down across the face in the front to the nape of the neck in the back. An electric saw is used to cut through the skull. The brain is lifted and placed in a preserving solution for two weeks. This makes it firmer and easier to handle.
The body is sewn back together after the autopsy is complete. Procedures vary regarding organ replacement. Dissected organs may be returned to the body or incinerated. If the organs are not returned to the body, the mortician will put filler in the body cavity to retain the body's shape.

http://www.mountsinai.org/patient-care/health-library/treatments-and-procedures/autopsy

Here is PROOF that Victor Blackwell is part of the "team" reporting on the Kendrick Johnson case. Watch this video - the scene where Kendrick walks in goes rather quickly so that it seems he is walking in when other students are playing basketball. The thing at the bottom is obscuring Kendrick's head, but in my screenshot he is at the right bottom portion of the photo.

The video shown by CNN and reported by Victor Blackwell is edited. Stop video at 2:21.

Thank you! It looked totally edited to me. But I swear you can still see KJ for a split second after the kids appear. Which wouldn't be possible if the gym was empty until a bit later......very confusing.

Wonder what was cut out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member