GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they did really goof, to some extent. Now Buford may have followed up on that in some of his own questioning, but Winters asks about those concerns first. (IMO, to spotlight SM's anxiety about the search)
The video is so chopped up, so it's possible. Phooey! I wish we had the raw video. I wonder why they took it down so quickly. I heard the part about the dogs this morning, but I was getting ready for work and I'm not sure who was asking what.

The thing is, I don't think any of those friends lived at the complex... or were asked if their residences could be searched.
I'm pretty darn sure you don't just "pick up" decomp on your clothes unless you actually come into contact with some organic matter. It's not an airborne contaminant. If the odor was strong enough, it might linger on your clothes, but you would notice it, for sure.

The video is so chopped up, so it's possible. Phooey! I wish we had the raw video. I wonder why they took it down so quickly. I heard the part about the dogs this morning, but I was getting ready for work and I'm not sure who was asking what.

Yes, we want the raw!! I got to watch the 17-minute beginning, but that dropped off right amidst Buford's questioning.

(Rough) Transcription of Video Part 1, Uncut, Commitment Hearing, August 26, 2011
*not 100% verbatim

-Stephen McDaniel understands his rights

-Det. Patterson is currently a Violent Crimes Detective, since 2001

-1st info he received was that a Mercer student was missing. When he arrived on scene, at 1058 Georgia Ave., he met with several of Lauren's friends who were at the complex, and he learned that they had previously been inside Lauren’s apartment, that all Lauren’s belongings were still in the apartment, purse, keys, phone, car. No sign of disruption.

-Both Lauren’s friends and next door neighbor assisted with the search. During the early morning hours of June 30th, from 12 midnight to 3 am.

-Det. Patterson noticed an odor coming from the direction of the trashcans. The trash cans were 2 big green roll type containers. The cans are used by the residents of the front 4 apartments. The back 4 apartments have 2 additional trashcans.

-Once Det. Patterson arrived at the trashcans, he observed some flies around the trashcan, and he advised another Sgt., and he had a suspicion about the can, then he looked inside, and he discovered 5 large black trash bags, with the torso inside. At that point no one knew about what they had discovered, so, they immediately secured the crime scene, and he asked Ms. Giddings friends to come to the Det. Bureau, including the accused.

-While the individuals are being interviewed by Det. Patterson, at the apartment complex LE started to look for a crime scene. Outside resources were called in. At some point, other personnel were called in, with the HRD/Cadaver dogs. At that point they began a search. Positive hits were on Lauren Giddings apartment, McDaniel’s Apartment, the apartment below Giddings’ and the Laundry Room

-Det. Patterson was informed of the hits, at some point. Apartment #1 was vacant, still under lease, and the leasor had been living across town with his girlfriend while he moved his stuff out.

-There were other residents at the station giving statements, Det. Patterson asked all the residents and Lauren's friends, if they would allow a search of their apartments

-McDaniel agreed to let LE look inside his apartment

-McDaniel agreed to let the HRD Dogs walk into his apartment. He was concerned because he had been in Lauren’s apartment the night prior with the search for her, and he might have picked up something on his shoes or clothes.

-At this point none of the individuals had been told that a body had been found

-The dogs went inside the apartment, and they alerted. The bathroom and the back bedroom were alerted in. Ms. Giddings apartment, the apartment downstairs and laundry room, were also alerted in.

-At some point a search warrant was obtained, and photographs were taken, and other LE assisted in the search. Of note, a master key to all the apartments, a key to Lauren’s apartment, and a hacksaw package were found.

-A photograph was taken of the hacksaw package. At that time, the hacksaw was not yet retrieved.

-A search was also conducted of the laundry room. The room is towards the back of the complex. All the residents have access to it. There is a punch code on the door. Double stacked washer and dryers. Inside the locked closet, are a bunch of tools, rakes and lawnmower. The door was locked prior to the search was conducted. The lock is opened by a master key. The lock was opened by the master key found in the accused apartment.

-A search was conducted, and a Stanley hacksaw was found in that room, with what appeared to Det. Patterson to be blood on it. It was taken into evidence.

-The hacksaw was sent up to the FBI

-Det. Patterson had a suspicion that the torso was Lauren, but, he wasn’t positive. Ms. Giddings father was on his way to Macon, and when he arrived DP took a DNA sample from him, and the torso matched.

-At that point, after the positive ID, then the result from the hacksaw was matched to Lauren’s DNA

-The official DNA profile was already obtained from FBI

-The hacksaw matched the packaging found in SM’s apartment, confirmed with manufacturer

-An old roommate was contacted from 1st year, and during Det. Patterson’s interview, SM used to talk about how he would commit the perfect murder, and the methods he would use to avoid detection. The statements he had made to his roommate were consistent to what the Det. knew in the case at that time.

-Buford questions Det. Patterson.

-Det. Patterson has done approximately 20 murder investigations. SM voluntarily went to the Det. Bureau, he was helpful, concerned about the disappearance of Ms. Giddings, and answered questions. He was there 2-3 hours the 1st time he was there, and more than 2-3 hours the second time. The total was at least 8-9 hours. During the time SM was there, his comments were videotaped, but, not all the comments.

-LE went back to all the apartments, and the dogs alerted in all 3 apartments. The resident of the downstairs apartment gave permission. The dog did go into Lauren’s and McDaniels apartment also. The dog did not go into any other apartments.

Wondergirl, just borrowing your post for "evidence" (in the absence of the raw video) -- thanks!

bessie, see here, how the part about SM having concerns about the dogs going in his apartment comes near the top, when Winters is questioning (first part I italicized in blue)

Buford comes in later (second blue italics)

but---arrrgghhh!! Looks like Wondergirl never got to see the "whole run through" of the rest of the hearing either -- her paraphrase seems to drop off about where Part 1 ended, so we still don't get to "hear" all of Buford.

Wonder if this videographer just didn't get that part on record, for some reason? Did anybody see a Part 2 at the "full video" link, before it was disabled?

I have a real concern about exactly what this defendant has not only done, but to just what lengths that he has done these things.. I, of course cannot be certain at this point..However, there are more and more pieces that are coming to light that are consistent with there being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE TO THIS MURDER CASE than we ever dreamed.. My instincts have been alerting on this since of course when we had the MM hurled under the fastest moving bus that Stephen could find barreling thru town.. And little by little the details we are learning are truly at this point making take a look at the possibility that did this man really and truly attempt to make an absolute "game" out of slaughtering this precious woman.. I truly believe we have components that can support this atleast in theory at this point..

Has he really and truly plotted, schemed, and enjoyed ruthlessly not only what we know to be an extreme in brutal nature of a murder of a woman..but has he made a morbid game out of that brutal murder in his having taken it even a stepf further with actually attempting a frame job of sorts on two fronts//..what I mean is to have attempted to frame the MM and at the same time attempting to make it appear as tho he is the one actually being framed??

There is no reason on this earth, nor in God's heaven, nor even in Satan's hottest pits of hell that he could have and/or would have left visible blood of his victim on the blade of that hacksaw!!!

There isn't and you and I and everyone on here knows it!!! There is no logical reason that can be concluded for why he would have done this??

Save for the reason that you wanted it to be known that saw was used in committing the murder of the victim.. The pieces are there.. and as much as I have attempted to ignore it, explain it away, and shoo it away..it ain't going nowhere and it is adding up.. I'm terrified at what we are really in for here with this case.. I think it is so much more than any of us ever gave this voluminously maned man credit for.. This man is sick in ways that I just don't even wanna know exist in that a life taken and then that murder used to destroy only another's life, who then only destroys anothers life.. what he has done is so much greater than what any of us have even acknowledged!!

Visible blood stains on the hacksaw blade. :waitasec:

Well... If he actually left enough dried blood on that hacksaw
that someone needing to use it, or simply looking in the closet, would have noticed it.
and
it was enough dried blood that it would have caused someone to call the police
(if no torso had been found, and LG was only a missing person)
then
I'd have to agree with you :) and this might actually happen:
I wonder if at some point we're going to get to...
"MM did it and planted evidence to make it appear that SM did it and is trying to frame MM" :crazy:

However, I'm more inclined to believe that he was so confident that his "missing person" plan was going to work,
that he simply overlooked a small amount of dried blood left on the blade or in the teeth.
The only reason LE noticed the blood stains was because they had
a dismembered body and had taken notice of the hacksaw packaging in SM's apt.

And, as I've stated before, he probably put the hacksaw in there simply because
he no longer needed it, and his sick mind found humor in the fact that someone
would use it without knowing it was used to dismember LG.
And without her torso being found, anyone using it that did notice a small blood stain
would have assumed somebody cut their hand or something.

So, I still don't think there was any intent or plan to frame anyone.
Especially given the fact that we now know the torso was in 5 black trash bags.
I think he was so confident that he had wrapped it so well, that no one would
have detected it - not even the garbage collectors.

Only problem was that even well wrapped, as it thawed, the decomposition that was already taking place
began to escalate - possibly even expanding and putting pressure on the bags.
In any case, the odor began to seep through the bags - and they may have been inadvertently punctured.
Either way, that odor began to collect and concentrate within the can, and became strong enough
to attract flies and be noticeable.

Also remember, as someone stated earlier (and I just looked up again myself),
the low that night/morning was 70 degrees. Between 7am and 8:30, it had risen to 75.
By 10am it was 80 degrees. So, this certainly was a factor as well.

I haven't watched the video, so I can't comment on what I see there, but I do know McD was into theater. He may not be a professional actor, but he might be able to hold the character for a few hours in a courtroom. He might even be able to pop into it whenever needed. If he is mostly isolated, it wouldn't be hard to use the character when someone was there. I don't know if that is what he is doing or not. And, since I haven't watched it, I am talking in generalities.

Then the blue gloves. They may have been photographed by police, but not collected. They may not have considered them of importance for whatever reason. I don't think they took everything they saw in these other places, just what seemed important to them at the time. It is not impossible that someone else found them. It doesn't even matter if McD is the perp or not. Only that police didn't consider them relevant during collection of evidence.

Kinda like that bathtub thing. The fact they left it and released the apartment back to the owners, and THEN decided to take it out because it suddenly seemed important. I think the fact the tub was released and everyone had access again before it became evidence may cause a problem in front of a jury. I can see how that might make some jurors have second thoughts about the scratches.

Same concern over the police not taking the dog into any other apartments. It can leave a reasonable doubt about whether or not they would have hit in other places. If he thought they were simply search dogs, then having the scent on him after being in her apartment, maybe sitting down while reviewing the messages with the others, it could be used to sprinkle in some doubt. That would work if the defense harped on it. McD thought they were search dogs only, not cadaver dogs, and he had been in her apartment and sitting on her furniture and such. It makes sense they hit on her scent following him into his apartment. Since the police did not check any other apartments there, or any of the friends homes, it can make it look skewed. It can leave the door open for something to have been missed elsewhere.

I am not convinced he could be convicted on what they have currently -- STILL! That is bothering me. The FBI didn't have connections to him? The GBI may have something, but is that the pics he has now been charged with? The postings online can all be written off since everyone on there was involved in similar discussions. They may not even be admissible. Same with the testimony by the old roommate. The topic of discussion may be dissected and he may have told his own similar stories, or God forbid, he embellished a barely remembered story to fit the details. I can see an attorney making it look that way pretty easily, especially if it was an undergrad roommate. We are talking him remembering a story from 7 years ago. And if the gloves do have evidence on them, it could be a big issue. If they are in photos and not collected, it can cause problems for the case.

Everything is still up in the air. All I can say is if he is guilty, I hope they can prove it. And if he isn't, I really hope they can prove that, too. I would like to not have any lingering doubt that an innocent man went to prison or a guilty man walked free. I don't want it to be hanging in the air at the end of the trial.

Academy Award: Best Actor goes to Stephen M. McDaniel

Script by SoL:
“Afterwards, I’d remain in this state for at least a day -- no talking, no communication, blank, unfocused stares..."

Performance at Commitment Hearing:
"Then McDaniel took his seat and stared dead ahead. For most of the 55-minute commitment hearing, his gaze was not on the witness stand or the judge but seemingly, if anywhere, on the wall to the judge’s right. It was as if McDaniel was asleep with his eyes open. He bore the dazed look of a man everyone in the room was watching but who had no idea they were even there..."

http://www.macon.com/2011/08/26/1678356/mcdaniel-posts-describe-torture.html#ixzz1WDk1hlxY

http://www.macon.com/2011/08/27/1679493/judge-rules-that-case-against.html#ixzz1WDj4fi8K

Visible blood stains on the hacksaw blade. :waitasec:
snipped - brevity
However, I'm more inclined to believe that he was so confident that his "missing person" plan was going to work,
that he simply overlooked a small amount of dried blood left on the blade or in the teeth.
The only reason LE noticed the blood stains was because they had
a dismembered body and had taken notice of the hacksaw packaging in SM's apt.

And, as I've stated before, he probably put the hacksaw in there simply because
he no longer needed it, and his sick mind found humor in the fact that someone
would use it without knowing it was used to dismember LG.
And without her torso being found, anyone using it that did notice a small blood stain
would have assumed somebody cut their hand or something.

So, I still don't think there was any intent or plan to frame anyone.
Especially given the fact that we now know the torso was in 5 black trash bags.
I think he was so confident that he had wrapped it so well, that no one would
have detected it - not even the garbage collectors.
snipped - brevity

Supersleuth, I think you are right on the mark. As this case has developed we have learned so much more about HOW McD THINKS,
(especially the SoL posts) it makes 'sense' that he would believe that he is so very smart that he would never get caught. The tell tale sign for me of the confidence this man has is demonstrated in the first section of the interview video - up until he realized the 'BODY' had been found - all the while knowing that the body was actually inside the trash can with LE crawling the BH grounds. Can you imagine! Anyone else would have been freaking out, curled up in a fetal position! McD's behavior shows how absolutely sure he was of himself. He NEVER thought he would be caught. And even now, we see him inside the courtroom continuing with this charade. He still has not given up. He continues to believe he can outsmart the system and walk out of this a free man. This is why it is so difficult for us to understand the "McD confidence"; he takes it to a completely different level and I believe it is called sociopath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tut med
Looks like McD is going to loss some of his defense money from extended family according to a poster on Macon.com.

That poster is very upset over the whole situation.

They tell how upset they are for a young woman they never met. (wow that will get you)
Macon.com has closed the comment section where this was posted.:(

I had a feeling they would do that so I save a screen shot of it. I don't think I'm allowed to post it here but I have it if anyone wants any info from it.

Supersleuth, I think you are right on the mark. As this case has developed we have learned so much more about HOW McD THINKS,
(especially the SoL posts) it makes 'sense' that he would believe that he is so very smart that he would never get caught. The tell tale sign for me of the confidence this man has is demonstrated in the first section of the interview video - up until he realized the 'BODY' had been found - all the while knowing that the body was actually inside the trash can with LE crawling the BH grounds. Can you imagine! Anyone else would have been freaking out, curled up in a fetal position! McD's behavior shows how absolutely sure he was of himself. He NEVER thought he would be caught. And even now, we see him inside the courtroom continuing with this charade. He still has not given up. He continues to believe he can outsmart the system and walk out of this a free man. This is why it is so difficult for us to understand the "McD confidence"; he takes it to a completely different level and I believe it is called sociopath.

I'm not schooled in psychology, that's for sure.
So, it's hard for me to elaborate on what I see in SM, or "feel" is happening.
From reading some brief explanation of various terms/disorders,
it's definitely some sort of (or combination of) antisocial, schizo, something,
with a superiority complex masking his deeper issues, which IMO are the
result of a very unhealthy childhood and family environment.
I don't think he's still trying to win some game at this point.
I think whatever inner struggles he's battled over the years escalated to a breaking point.
I think that's why everything we've seen and heard from him since "Body?"
has been irrational and child-like. That outer shell of superiority cracked.
I think you're looking at the disturbed child this shell was hiding
and he's trying to maintain himself the only way he knows how.

I wish I could really put into words my take on SM.
I just don't have the proper vocabulary and skills to go there :D

In remembering the time line of the day the torso was found and the actual time SM was arrested it seems he had time and oportunity to go put a pair of gloves in the locked tool closet. He may have still thought it could help in the framing of the MM. The closet had already been searched and the hacksaw removed. The gloves remained there till the PI discovered them. Just my opinion. If Im wrong on this timeline I stand corrected.
But this could explain LE missing them, they werent there at that time. These would be gloves he wore during his crime. It would be easy to have them compaired to the LE gloves.

I think they did really goof, to some extent. Now Buford may have followed up on that in some of his own questioning, but Winters asks about those concerns first. (IMO, to spotlight SM's anxiety about the search)

Most likely, I guess, they both addressed it, from somewhat different angles?

I am pretty sure that none of her other friends lived there. The dogs hit in three apartments. McD's, LG's and downstairs neighbor's. How many more people do you think are involved?

I'm not schooled in psychology, that's for sure.
So, it's hard for me to elaborate on what I see in SM, or "feel" is happening.
From reading some brief explanation of various terms/disorders,
it's definitely some sort of (or combination of) antisocial, schizo, something,
with a superiority complex masking his deeper issues, which IMO are the
result of a very unhealthy childhood and family environment.
I don't think he's still trying to win some game at this point.
I think whatever inner struggles he's battled over the years escalated to a breaking point.
I think that's why everything we've seen and heard from him since "Body?"
has been irrational and child-like. That outer shell of superiority cracked.
I think you're looking at the disturbed child this shell was hiding
and he's trying to maintain himself the only way he knows how.

I wish I could really put into words my take on SM.
I just don't have the proper vocabulary and skills to go there :D

SS, I certainly see where you are coming from ~ but I look at the flip side of the same coin... I think he continues to play the game that he described in the SoL post when he explained the demeanor and faux catatonia to display after the premeditated murder is executed. Of course, this is only my theory, but I certainly do not think he is insane; I think he is 'intelligence gone wrong' in a cold and calculating way due to some disturbing home life experiences. I am not in the medical field so I cannot say, but I have read some on the characteristics/behaviors of a sociopath. McD exhibits a lot of those traits including the extreme confidence. IMO he is going for an Oscar.

Question on which came first:
McD allowed dogs into his apartment before OR after LG's body was discovered?
I think it was before.....??
In other words: Did McD KNOW about the discovery of the body when the dogs went into his apt?

The thing is, I don't think any of those friends lived at the complex... or were asked if their residences could be searched.

Yes, according to Det. Patterson, everyone was asked if LE could search their residences. (see my Transcription of hearing)

Wondergirl, just borrowing your post for "evidence" (in the absence of the raw video) -- thanks!

bessie, see here, how the part about SM having concerns about the dogs going in his apartment comes near the top, when Winters is questioning (first part I italicized in blue)

Buford comes in later (second blue italics)

but---arrrgghhh!! Looks like Wondergirl never got to see the "whole run through" of the rest of the hearing either -- her paraphrase seems to drop off about where Part 1 ended, so we still don't get to "hear" all of Buford.

Wonder if this videographer just didn't get that part on record, for some reason? Did anybody see a Part 2 at the "full video" link, before it was disabled?

I don't think there ever was a Part 2 of the Raw Full Video. I waited for it last night, they never put it up.

:idea: MAYBE their reporters are reading here, or someone will email them, and they will put up the second part of the Raw Uncut Video? :praying:

Otherwise, we will have to rely on the segmented video's according to the subject matter that I posted yesterday.

Script by SoL:
“Afterwards, I’d remain in this state for at least a day -- no talking, no communication, blank, unfocused stares..."

"Then McDaniel took his seat and stared dead ahead. For most of the 55-minute commitment hearing, his gaze was not on the witness stand or the judge but seemingly, if anywhere, on the wall to the judge’s right. It was as if McDaniel was asleep with his eyes open. He bore the dazed look of a man everyone in the room was watching but who had no idea they were even there..."

Bingo Sandstorm! This is what struck me as so bizarre at the commitment hearing , it lasted one hour, 9:30 to 10:30 , and I stared directly at McD most of that time, and his eyes never went anywhere other than staring straight at the wall in front of him. He either is so shaken up by what all has happened to him that he is in some type of post traumatic catatonic state or he is working his program as he said he would in his SoL posts . I can see it either way , but I know which one I believe to be true . And I am also pretty sure of this- Stephen McDaniel is "All In" . I don't think he will crack and tell us where the rest of LG is, I think he will keep this charade up until the end , no matter how much further financial distress he puts on his family and no matter how much further hurt and pain he causes for those who love him and who loved Lauren .

Script by SoL:

Bingo Sandstorm! This is what struck me as so bizarre at the commitment hearing , it lasted one hour, 9:30 to 10:30 , and I stared directly at McD most of that time, and his eyes never went anywhere other than staring straight at the wall in front of him. He either is so shaken up by what all has happened to him that he is in some type of post traumatic catatonic state or he is working his program as he said he would in his SoL posts . I can see it either way , but I know which one I believe to be true . And I am also pretty sure of this- Stephen McDaniel is "All In" . I don't think he will crack and tell us where the rest of LG is, I think he will keep this charade up until the end , no matter how much further financial distress he puts on his family and no matter how much further hurt and pain he causes for those who love him and who loved Lauren .

Agent Lundy, I can see it either way too. But since I believe he is guilty all I have to do is envision what he did to unsuspecting, trusting, and innocent Lauren. He overcame her, probably raped her, she fought for her life, and Lord only knows what other terrors she experienced prior to her death. After that, he began dismembering her. .. and he kept her torso for his pleasure...then he put her in the trash can like she was rubbish... disposed of her arms, legs and head and her family cannot even find these parts of their beloved...Now...when I think about ALL THAT, it is a very minuscule thing, totally unimportant to him that he is putting his family through financial distress, or hurts them, or causes any pain to anyone. Those concepts and actions are meaningless to someone who could do what he did to Lauren. Nothing matters to him except what works out well for him at the expense of others, even if it costs them their life. IMO.

OK...I won't be able to sleep if I don't post this!
My dog has been known to roll over a dead squirrel like it is his JOB and then come strolling in the house...and if looks could kill, I would be a dead woman for giving him a bath. Let's just say that a squirrel cadaver dog might find evidence of a dead squirrel in my house.

But whether McD let LE search his apartment with the dogs or not does not mean anything. No one knows him any more than the other...even if he is "one of your own" and you have posted with him on other sites for years. You don't really know anyone until you live in the same house with them.

OK...work with me here.

And I am not F-ing calling him MM anymore. The dude's name is DD and he is a law student, and possibly a loud mouth when he drinks, but the guy didn't sign up for this. This might be a bad case of the wrong place at the wrong time.

McD's logic:
So say DD used the downstairs apt for half the crime, and LG's apt for another half, so the dogs hit in those two apts....
BUT if the hits in McD's apt came from him "searching" for Lauren with the others, then you would HAVE to have a hit in DD's apt. as well....seeing as he allegedly had much more contact with the body?

Yes, the posts on other sites can be taken out of context.
Yes, the posts did not say "I am going to chop up my neighbor."
However, DD vs McD, there is only one of these guys that had a hit with a cadaver dog in his apt. AND has been posting on other sites about how to get away with murder AND have a roomie that felt the need to come forward and tell LE about murder theories. Also, you have DD who is SUPPOSED to have all of the keys and then McD who has the master key but is not supposed to have them.

:fence: Backwoods, I know you want people to consider all of the possibilities, I get it.
I know that there are people who get locked up for crimes they did not commit...I want you to post on this site. I think there should be more people to play both sides of the fence....but I was thinking about this last night...
Are you just playing both sides of the fence or are you convinced down in your soul that he is being framed and he didn't do it?
Honestly, and I really want you to be honest here.
Would you take the guy in if an when he gets out of jail?
He is going to need a place to stay and study for the Bar.
Will you let him keep your 6 and 7 year old so you and your wife can have a nice romantic weekend together? According to his mom, he is great with kids?
Maybe after he passes the Bar you can move him in nextdoor to your single daughter's apartment.....or maybe you can move him into your son's apt complex. Are you 100% sure that the guy with NO character witnesses and hits in his apt for a CADAVER and posts and conversations about theories for getting away with murder is innocent and won't kill your daughter or frame your son in the future? I really want to know. If you are 100% sure and you will actually move him in with your loved ones, then keep it up my man. Maybe you know something I don't.

One more question. If your wife's torso was wrapped in 5 trash bags and left in the trash and this was all the evidence that LE had....which one would you be leaning towards, DD, McD or someone else? I want you to really think about a cadaver dog picking up your wife, son or daughter's scent in a guys apt. Does it phase you at all or are you saying "yeah, probably just picked up something while looking for the missing girl in her immaculate apt."

snipped - brevity
Honestly, and I really want you to be honest here.
Would you take the guy in if an when he gets out of jail?
He is going to need a place to stay and study for the Bar.
Will you let him keep your 6 and 7 year old so you and your wife can have a nice romantic weekend together? According to his mom, he is great with kids?
Maybe after he passes the Bar you can move him in nextdoor to your single daughter's apartment.....or maybe you can move him into your son's apt complex. Are you 100% sure that the guy with NO character witnesses and hits in his apt for a CADAVER and posts and conversations about theories for getting away with murder is innocent and won't kill your daughter or frame your son in the future? I really want to know. If you are 100% sure and you will actually move him in with your loved ones, then keep it up my man. Maybe you know something I don't.

One more question. If your wife's torso was wrapped in 5 trash bags and left in the trash and this was all the evidence that LE had....which one would you be leaning towards, DD, McD or someone else? I want you to really think about a cadaver dog picking up your wife, son or daughter's scent in a guys apt. Does it phase you at all or are you saying "yeah, probably just picked up something while looking for the missing girl in her immaculate apt."

Great post Shivers ~ I only wish the jurors would be required to sign a contract to this effect if they were to decide to let McD walk on this murder charge. That would give reason for pause...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317