GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital images of pre-pubescent boys and girls engaging in sex acts with adults were discovered on a flash drive

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2011/08/23/1675301/mcdaniel-charged-with-sexual-exploitation.html#ixzz1Vt6F02zD
I am assuming this is downloaded *advertiser censored* instead of him actually taking pictures of his relatives ? Please ... "Chill to the bone" some poster used in earlier comments, and that's what is happening now to me . Truly sickening . And it will only get worse as details emerge. I still hurt for Glenda McDaniel for some strange reason, now even more

Part of me DOES feel and hurt for Glenda Mcd, but another part of me is repulsed by her. I know that whatever SMcD did or didn't do isn't directly her fault and I'm SURE she only meant the best for her baby boy, but something about her gives me the heebeegeebeees, and I have a gut feeling that whatever her best, honorable intentions, she caused some unintentional major warped damage to the psyche of her son. I'll blame it on brainwashed religious zealotness/puritanism/narrowmindless/SINGLEmindedness and her own narscisstic neediness/vampirism....but that is ALL strictly my own opinion based on my own gut instincts.

Backwoods

Just tried link, a couple times. "...page you were looking for could not be found"
Maybe just me? Anyone else able to link?

Thanks for the alert.

backwoods

Just tried link, a couple times.
"...page could not be found"

Maybe just me?
Anyone else?
Thanks for the alert.

This is very strange. It's not working for me now either! Let me go back to that page another way around and see if it will come back up ... will report back!

edited to add: Try this.
Go to: http://www.newscentralga.com/result...daniel+interview&searchType=gen&submit=Search

Then go down to #25 and click on the link for the page for the interview. Then go down to the comments.

Backwoods

Just tried link, a couple times. "...page you were looking for could not be found"
Maybe just me? Anyone else able to link?

Thanks for the alert.

Edited my post just above with an alternate route to the page -- did that work for you?

It would've been nice of the poster to leave us a clue on finding these websites he mentions. I'm not sure I believe this person. Does have a ring of truth, though. I've always believed there was more to the meaning behind SOL than a political alignment.

It would've been nice of the poster to leave us a clue on finding these websites he mentions. I'm not sure I believe this person. Does have a ring of truth, though. I've always believed there was more to the meaning behind SOL than a political alignment.

Yeah, I realize it's not the most reliable source! But it was something I hadn't encountered before and just sort of thought ...hmmm.
Link worked for you OK, then? The original link I posted is still not working for me, have to do the long way round as I described for al66pine

Edited my post just above with an alternate route to the page -- did that work for you?

Worked for me, thanks. If SM did make those posts maybe LE found it on his computer. I had thought when it was said SM wrote about getting rid of a body it was law school related but this may what they were talking about. Did LE say he boasted about he could get rid of a body?

Worked for me, thanks. If SM did make those posts maybe LE found it on his computer. I had thought when it was said SM wrote about getting rid of a body it was law school related but this may what they were talking about. Did LE say he boasted about he could get rid of a body?

"provided details of methods to avoid detection" I think (or something very similar) is the closest thing to getting rid of a body that the warrant mentions.

link to warrant: http://media.macon.com/static/graphics/0805McDanielWarrant.jpg

Part of me DOES feel and hurt for Glenda Mcd, but another part of me is repulsed by her. I know that whatever SMcD did or didn't do isn't directly her fault and I'm SURE she only meant the best for her baby boy, but something about her gives me the heebeegeebeees, and I have a gut feeling that whatever her best, honorable intentions, she caused some unintentional major warped damage to the psyche of her son. I'll blame it on brainwashed religious zealotness/puritanism/narrowmindless/SINGLEmindedness and her own narscisstic neediness/vampirism....but that is ALL strictly my own opinion based on my own gut instincts.

Too bad we aren't all psychologists prior to raising children. Too bad we aren't all carbon copies of each other with these degrees prior to having children.

I stop reading this thread for a few days and suddenly he is charged with child *advertiser censored*? What is going on here? That is literally one of the last things I would have expected even below the MM really framing him.

I stop reading this thread for a few days and suddenly he is charged with child *advertiser censored*? What is going on here? That is literally one of the last things I would have expected even below the MM really framing him.

I agree. I have trouble understanding how someone into child *advertiser censored* could also be obsessed with a 6ft athletic woman. I thought pedophiles only wanted children.

Yeah, I realize it's not the most reliable source! But it was something I hadn't encountered before and just sort of thought ...hmmm.
Link worked for you OK, then? The original link I posted is still not working for me, have to do the long way round as I described for al66pine

I had trouble with link, too. I pulled the right link off the the media thread. I came back to post it but you had already corrected it.
This is an interesting find. I'm glad you shared it. I've been wondering if LE didn't pull some his internet accounts and that's why he seems to have no web presence. But some of us started looking immediately and couldn't find a thing. So I dunno.

I agree. I have trouble understanding how someone into child *advertiser censored* could also be obsessed with a 6ft athletic woman. I thought pedophiles only wanted children.

It does seem like people are typically...perverted in one way or the other, but now I am wondering if she wasn't really a sexual target for him. Like, if it was some sort of accidental death at his hands or she somehow found out about the child *advertiser censored*?

Maybe he wasn't -- the premeditated lust murder requires something like that, but if it were something like you've theorized -- getting caught in her apartment downloading *advertiser censored* --that might go out the window. (I have trouble with the premeditated lust murder theory because I don't know which if any of the "what was done to the torso" rumors to believe.)

Darcyline, apparently we were posting similar thoughts at the same time!

His interview gets more and more interesting to watch with each new discovery, doesn't it?

His (alleged) crimes are completely all over the place - condom theft, murder and dismemberment, and now child *advertiser censored*. I wonder what the time frame as to when he actually got the pictures in his possession was?

Was it sexually deviant behavior that just escalated and escalated? Did he start out burglarizing and/or peeping, then began receiving pics, then got much darker and sinister as time progressed, resulting in Lauren's murder?

His (alleged) crimes are completely all over the place - condom theft, murder and dismemberment, and now child *advertiser censored*. I wonder what the time frame as to when he actually got the pictures in his possession was?

Was it sexually deviant behavior that just escalated and escalated? Did he start out burglarizing and/or peeping, then began receiving pics, then got much darker and sinister as time progressed, resulting in Lauren's murder?

I think so. The professor said he has gradually changed since beginning at Mercer. Genetics, Freedom, controlling mother, possible molestation, child *advertiser censored*, gaming, law student (theorizing), wrong influences/choices, and no telling what else. But after hearing of child *advertiser censored*, I can see necrophilia makes sense too. I didnt' get it to start with, We aren't talking just *advertiser censored*, bad enough, but prepubescence, so what is that, 6-12 yr olds? Max? But I still dont' understand what prompted it all, that's why I wondered if being caught on LG computer with *advertiser censored* was the trigger, as mentioned earlier, he'd be violently cursing at her instead of the war game, he really gets into his game it seems and maybe blind panic. ????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95