GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
could you tell us where you found this info? i haven't seen it mentioned in any of the articles. i could have missed it thought. thanks.

Not answering for anybody, but here is confirmation that Lori had known both Lumpkin and his wife for a while.
"A close friend and neighbor of Arrowood's, Terri Groover tells News 3 she's in shock right now. "I don't know what to think, I know the Lumpkin's as well. We all have known each other for quite some time."
http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/29/6/man-charged-connection-death-missing-army-wife-ar-894802/

Jill Moody is a barrell racer...I think they meant Gail

Deborah Gail DeLoach Moody

That must be the person they meant then. Someone asked if they would please post the news report where they got the information but they claim it was found on google. I have not been able to find that report yet.

Not answering for anybody, but here is confirmation that Lori had known both Lumpkin and his wife for a while.
"A close friend and neighbor of Arrowood's, Terri Groover tells News 3 she's in shock right now. "I don't know what to think, I know the Lumpkin's as well. We all have known each other for quite some time."
http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/29/6/man-charged-connection-death-missing-army-wife-ar-894802/

thanks steadfast. i saw that article but as terri groover didn't state who were all the lumpkin's she was referring to (besides kenneth) i didn't assume terri was referring to Kenneth's wife - just him and his family.

Ironically Kenneth also Lived on Groover Rd.
What road did Lori live on? Oh and if you look at his friends list he was also friends with people who have the last names deloach and moody !
It also appears that Mr Lumpkin was stationed in SC when he was in the AIr Force this is really starting to look even worse

WTOC has confirmed that Lumpkin was an employee with Liberty Co. Jail. Friends tell WTOC that Lumpkin was among the 100 volunteers who helped search for Arrowood earlier this week.

SICKO!!!!!

thanks steadfast. i saw that article but as terri groover didn't state who were all the lumpkin's she was referring to (besides kenneth) i didn't assume terri was referring to Kenneth's wife - just him and his family.

It would be kind of odd for her to state she knows "the Lumpkins" and not mean she knows Lumpkin's wife.

Lori was found in Long County....Debora Moody went missing in Long County. (We have been discussing Debora earlier in this thread.)

http://www.coastalcourier.com/news/article/24687/

The article says they found her on "Tower Road." There is Tower Road and there is Fire Tower Road. It could be either one I guess. (On facebook the rumor says under the Fire Watch Tower.)

However, interestingly...to get to Fire Tower Road from Lori's...you go right through Debora's town.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...81.813812&sspn=0.280105,0.441513&ie=UTF8&z=10

If they really find both women... I won't even go there right now.

I was really hoping that with Lori, maybe this was just something that went too far and he panicked. Had to cover it up but was remorseful and sorry.

That evil smirk in his mugshot, tells me otherwise. :furious:

What road did Lori live on? Oh and if you look at his friends list he was also friends with people who have the last names deloach and moody !
It also appears that Mr Lumpkin was stationed in SC when he was in the AIr Force this is really starting to look even worse

Wow, that's coincidental! I wonder how common those names are down that way. All 6 of them are women too.

That's what I was pondering. If he and his wife knew Lori so well, I would think they would all know the other women found with Lori. (If indeed the reports of another body found with Lori is true. No confirmation yet).

Wow, that's coincidental! I wonder how common those names are down that way. All 6 of them are women too.

I'm not following the connection here to 6 women. I understand about Lori & Deborah Moody and .... who else ? Could you name the other cases you think may be connected here.

TIA

Actually......more than 90% of his FB friends are women. Just plain creepy.

It would be kind of odd for her to state she knows "the Lumpkins" and not mean she knows Lumpkin's wife.

It hasn't been reported that kenneth has a wife. so it didn't seem odd to me that i would assume that he did not. like maybe kenneth and his parents and siblings and cousins. they would be referred to as the lumpkins. doesn't really matter. i was just wondering how the person who stated kenneth had a wife came to think that he did.

That's what I was pondering. If he and his wife knew Lori so well, I would think they would all know the other women found with Lori. (If indeed the reports of another body found with Lori is true. No confirmation yet).

Have they confirmed the body is Lori? I missed that.

Well, there are 46 Deloachs & 46 Moodys listed via pipl in all of GA. And he is friends on FB with 6 of them. There seem to be quite a few in their area.

I'm not following the connection here to 6 women. I understand about Lori & Deborah Moody and .... who else ? Could you name the other cases you think may be connected here.

TIA

I just meant that 6 of the women he is friends with on FB have the last name of Deloach or Moody.

Yesterday afternoon alot of comments started being deleted on Lori's FB page that she used. But I can tell you that the first female comments on her FB were between a R (initial common last name) female and a Lumpkin female ( before the story hit media )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back