GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It hasn't been reported that kenneth has a wife. so it didn't seem odd to me that i would assume that he did. like maybe kenneth and his parents and siblings and cousins. they would be referred to as the lumpkins. doesn't really matter. i was just wondering how the person who stated kenneth had a wife came to think that he did.

His wife is also on his Fb

and as well as that i think maybe the savannah smith could be looked into? have you heard that case.. her body was found on airport road, I will upload pics to show you the keypoints and a map of diffferent areas

oi62bq.jpg

ipqt5e.jpg

rbwei1.jpg

5orpkn.jpg

Lori disappeared the day after a vigil was held for Debora...

Debora has been missing nearly 3 years. There isn't candlelight vigils for her every month. That was some pretty coincidental timing.

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/24/vigil-missing-long-county-woman-ar-875739/

The family of Debora Gail Deloach Moody held a candlelight vigil in her honor Friday night.

Also interesting that Lori disappeared 3 days after more permanent signs were put up for Debora.

That sudden media coverage and attention might stress out the person responsible....

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/22/search-continues-woman-missing-nearly-three-years-ar-865013/

In the past she and her family have posted flyers - now they're doing something a little more permanent. “You know we've put signs up and then they disappear you know, her missing sign and they disappear and we figured this way it would catch people's eyes more than it would just the little 8 x 10 signs that we had of her missing,” says Clark.

On Wednesday, they put up the first of five signs...it's being placed at the head of the road that led to Moody's home - the place where she was last seen. The others will be placed along major roadways in the Ludowici area...

Lori disappeared the day after a vigil was held for Debora...

Debora has been missing nearly 3 years. There isn't candlelight vigils for her every month. That was some pretty coincidental timing.

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/24/vigil-missing-long-county-woman-ar-875739/

The family of Debora Gail Deloach Moody held a candlelight vigil in her honor Friday night.

Also interesting that Lori disappeared 3 days after more permanent signs were put up for Debora.

That sudden media coverage and attention might stress out the person responsible....

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/22/search-continues-woman-missing-nearly-three-years-ar-865013/

In the past she and her family have posted flyers - now they're doing something a little more permanent. “You know we've put signs up and then they disappear you know, her missing sign and they disappear and we figured this way it would catch people's eyes more than it would just the little 8 x 10 signs that we had of her missing,” says Clark.

On Wednesday, they put up the first of five signs...it's being placed at the head of the road that led to Moody's home - the place where she was last seen. The others will be placed along major roadways in the Ludowici area...

Yikes! Now thats something. Has anyone called this in?

I don't understand why it wouldn't be reported that two bodies were found, if two bodies were found.

Even if they didn't find two bodies, there have been so many tie-ins that members here have found that I bet these cases are related.

what did u think about the savannah smith case i posted above? they say the husband didnt do it..

Seems like all this guy did was sit at facebook playing murder games and adding women to his friends list. It's never ending I still haven't gotten all the way through it.

His friends list numbers are falling like a bag of rocks out of a plane though. Every time I refresh they are less. I'm guessing the number of creeped out women in the area will be mighty high today. :sick:

The reports I have found state that they can't confirm it is her yet, just that a body was found and he was charged for Lori's murder.

http://savannahnow.com/latest-news/2010-09-29/update-body-woman-found-long-county

When the family (her sister for example) has accepted it is their loved one (and the family is sane and normal) I tend to take that as an ID. Since it's only been a few days I'm sure they were able to ID her. They are just going to wait to official ID her until they do dental records I'd imagine.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missi...f=mf#!/profile.php?id=571257190&v=wall&ref=ts

Yikes! Now thats something. Has anyone called this in?

I was going to email both counties, but last night when GBI showed up at Lori's I thought I'd wait. Now that Lori has been found in Debora's county... and Debora is the only listed missing woman in Long County... I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

You can feel free to do so, I was just going to email the similarities in the cases to them. Now I was going to wait and see if they really did find another body with Lori.

you must be better at reading facebook than i am. i don't see a wife listed on kenneth's facebook page.

Based on the information that I can find, I am not able to confirm that she is his wife. However, both of those individuals are found to have the same address from what I can find. And as someone else stated upthread, she had a restraining order against him at some point, though I have not found that information.

All MOO...

what did u think about the savannah smith case i posted above? they say the husband didnt do it..

Anything could be possible..the one thing that throws me off is different races. We would have to know more info . If indeed it turns out that he is resposible for Moody's case we need to determine if it were just women in general or women who fit a certain "profile" he liked. :(

When the family (her sister for example) has accepted it is their loved one (and the family is sane and normal) I tend to take that as an ID. Since it's only been a few days I'm sure they were able to ID her. They are just going to wait to official ID her until they do dental records I'd imagine.

I only posted that because STEADFAST asked me if they have confirmed the body found is indeed hers. I believe it is her as well, I was only giving information requested.

I noticed on Lori's facebook that a S Lumpkin posted at 3:02 am on Sunday in response to a friend of Lori's who was at her house posting she was worried about Lori and wanted her to come home. Then the next morning posted again asking if she heard anything.

I wonder if it could have been him posting from her account?

I play games on both mine and my husbands accts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back